• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Forkball

I have two degreasers and a backburner, I'm ready for the new Pyro flamethrower.

Watch us still not get Raid Mode. That thing was leaked in April. APRIL.

*.˛.°★。˛°.★** *★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.* *★ 。*
˛. (´•_•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *♥
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬

CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS UPDATE

Forkball

Past midnight on the east coast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

That last song doesn't have to do with the update, it's just a great song.

BE4E67411529BD830ABB5136F79D9C6E488C2C3C

FECD6F68D77826545D853AFD7BFE03C594AF6887

4CEFC7BBEC1F19A4BBEDFE96BB49D40DEB386E66

9C053E0E44F647824DC56B8FC0E1AF8B72C73471

A427A3AC6F93CCCDDE4D0BFA75B89744D90E95B7

5CC26FE28914D5F620C3321720D7F21238FFA1A9

6694A60EEC71EBCCFE8F0074885CA210FE8F4829

Proven

Wait, are people waiting for the update? I'm pretty sure it's not going to come before Thursday, mostly because Forkball jinxed it on the previous page.

Also, people are talking less because all the people that talked the most have found reasons to either not be on or (like Yeef) not use their mic when they are on. I also want to blame team talk, but I feel like team talk has been on the GAF server ever since I started playing many seasons ago, and I just ignored it back then.

Still, I feel bad on a lot of all talk servers as usually one team will start hogging the comms and the others will just sit around playing in silence.

Yeef

Also, people are talking less because all the people that talked the most have found reasons to either not be on or (like Yeef) not use their mic when they are on. I also want to blame team talk, but I feel like team talk has been on the GAF server ever since I started playing many seasons ago, and I just ignored it back then.
I'm like 7000% certain that I'm the only person who actually uses teamtalk.

Proven

Oh yeah, and no one uses Yeef's server add on to allow an extra team talk button along with all talk. I forgot to add that as reason number 3.

What key is team talk?

Also, how do I remove the server asking me to rate maps? It pops up a lot, even after just hitting 0/exit. It messes up with my weapon scrolling whenever it pops up at the worst damn times.

Acerac

Banned
What key is team talk?

Also, how do I remove the server asking me to rate maps? It pops up a lot, even after just hitting 0/exit. It messes up with my weapon scrolling whenever it pops up at the worst damn times.

You vote for maps and then it never shows up again.

Yeef

There is a teamtalk?
What key is team talk?
Yup.

Bind something to voiceall which will toggle between all talk and team talk. Or, if you're like me, bind a button to this:
Code:
alias +teamtalk "voiceall; +voicerecord"
alias -teamtalk "-voicerecord; voiceall"
bind home +teamtalk

Replacing 'home' with your button of choice. That way you have your normal talk button for alltalk and another button for team-only talk.

Rate the map. The rating thing should only pop up when you're dead and it'll keep popping up until you actually rate the map.

commissar

Rate the map. The rating thing should only pop up when you're dead and it'll keep popping up until you actually rate the map.
You say that but in practice the plugin waits for you to be damaged and then pop up while you're scrambling to defend yourself :[

So far I've rated every map terrible except I think I gave hydro an excellent.

Blizzard

Banned
You say that but in practice the plugin waits for you to be damaged and then pop up while you're scrambling to defend yourself :[

So far I've rated every map terrible except I think I gave hydro an excellent.
It's very tempting to rate a map terrible when you nearly get murdered because of a badly timed vote popup. I'm still not convinced it pops up only when you're dead. >_>

my sanvich t-shirt that I bought from the valve store just arrived, I am going to wear it tonight while I play, I've heard that wearing the t-shirt while playing causes to crit all the time...

I just remembered I'm at my grandmas till like Monday and she has no internet. Thanks a lot grandma for not joining the 21st century! I still have my phone for steam sales though.

Tenck

I just remembered I'm at my grandmas till like Monday and she has no internet. Thanks a lot grandma for not joining the 21st century! I still have my phone for steam sales though.

Didn't you get the memo? Until Monday, Gabe has disabled the Steam store on phones.

Pyro needs a new gun, but get this, it freaking shoots water. So you can like, put out your teammates and stuff. Also its super effective (1.5x damage) against other pyros.

Any Valve employees can PM me for an interview

Yeef

Pyro needs to have his role more rigidly defined. Make him the designated debuffer or the designated close range class. Right now other classes beat him at both. The shotgun has higher DPS than the current flamethrower, which is just terrible.

Also, nerf heavy.

Pyro needs to have his role more rigidly defined. Make him the designated debuffer or the designated close range class. Right now other classes beat him at both. The shotgun has higher DPS than the current flamethrower, which is just terrible.

Also, nerf heavy.

Seriously?

That's really surprising to me. Explains a lot, though.

Top Bottom