• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Clydefrog

I'm 100% nice!

southpark_nice.png

Javaman

I got a nice winter crate in my idle account. Can't wait to unbox some reskin!

Also me and Kirsten may have inadvertently pissed off Javaman in Dungeon Defenders. We're scared.
Lol, no. My internet went down right at midnight for some reason. I invited you back again right before it failed again. So lame.

Sianos

I am a 100% naughty Scout!

Gullywash is an amazing map, love everything about it. Interesting design, good flank routes, no extremely good sentry spots. Even on last you have the route leading directly behind the point. One of the best 5cp maps and best maps overall.

Sianos

Decided to put on my serious pants and play some MGE mod.

Sadly, semi-serious play isn't exempt from freezing.

Guess I'll stick to the Jank and pubrolling with Jack and Boney.

Thoraxes

The Engie is going to make weapons using the alien technology!

The Pryo is going to be the son, daughter, or robot child of the Engie.

Blizzard

Banned
Well, duh.
Last night, badwater came up and due to the badwaterpayloadness
and Javaman joining
, everyone filled the server!

Then last night, steel finished and hydro came up and due to the hydroness
and Javaman leaving
, the server immediately died!

My logic is unpeckable.

Blizzard

Banned
Javaman has so many banana riders. Been like that for years.
The thing is that Java's such a nice guy that people almost visibly gravitate to him
because he's a medic and they want heals
, whereas you are a mean old codger who would drive people away! Bananas ain't got nothin' to do with it.

Blizzard, it seems like you take every opportunity to either 1) complain about me or 2) complain about something else. What is this bizarre fascination you have with me? It's creepy. Stop it. For real.

Also, unless I'm in a rage-induced hate-on-TF2 mood, I'm generally pretty friendly on the server. It's only here, on the forums, where people don't know who I am, that everyone hates me. AND IT'LL STAY THAT WAY, OR YOU'LL DIE.

Blizzard

Banned
Blizzard, it seems like you take every opportunity to either 1) complain about me or 2) complain about something else. What is this bizarre fascination you have with me? It's creepy. Stop it. For real.

Also, unless I'm in a rage-induced hate-on-TF2 mood, I'm generally pretty friendly on the server. It's only here, on the forums, where people don't know who I am, that everyone hates me. AND IT'LL STAY THAT WAY, OR YOU'LL DIE.
First point, I don't think I take every opportunity to complain about something. In fact, I try to be polite, helpful, and make jokes. In this case I teased you and you made a weird response.

Take a quick look through my post history if you are being serious, and you will notice me taking the effort to find helpful things for people in the UDK thread, or complimenting people's playing skill in the LoL thread, or talking about how I like some unpopular maps in the TF2 thread. I don't like some TF2 maps, but I would like to think that I balance it out and am polite. :)

Because over half of your posts seem to try and bellow the flames of rage and butthurt.
Now, the second point. People are trying to be nice to you, Togglesworlh, and even not point out what you have asked them not to point out, and yet you still say things like this:

And today we learned CoffeeJanitor is a miserable pile of scum, the likes of which can only be found in a whale's rectum.
You not liking Hightower is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, given that you are a more miserable pile of scum than CoffeeJanitor.
Yup.

Actually it's good regardless. People are fucking retards. But making it arena makes it faster.
Javaman has so many banana riders. Been like that for years.

Those are some of the insulting posts in the first page of your post history for this thread alone. I don't say things like that to people, and you not only have the gall to act like I am obsessively complaining about you, but also to throw out an insult to Javaman because he is a genuinely nice person that people enjoy playing games with.

I don't know if you're joking or what, but I would appreciate it if you toned it down. Thanks.

that map on Badwater pissed me off so much, I was stuttering and lagging like crazy and my ping outside game is fine. Never got an uber off :/

Top Bottom