• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

BY2K

Membero Americo
Mmmmm that Spy-cicle is prety cool.

OFNTO.jpg

Tenck

Wow @ naughty crate prize haha. If anyone has one up for trade, I will take it off your hands. Need one for my Strange YER and one for the Sharp Dresser.

Forkball

What the shit, items only available in crates this week? WHAT'S THE POINT IN CRAFTING THEN?

Hopefully the Grordbort stuff is craftable and droppable.

Forkball

Patch notes.
Source Engine Changes (TF2, DoD:S, HL2:DM)
- Fixed a bug which caused Windows Aero Extensions video option to always be enabled, regardless of setting. Disabling this can improve compatibility with third-party programs and overlays, but may also affect performance.
- Fixed SourceTV showing player counts for the game server instead of the number of clients connected to the SourceTV server

Team Fortress 2
- Australian Christmas has begun!
- Added community-contributed winter event items
- Added new Grordbort Pyro and Engineer item sets
- Added the "Valve Gift Grab 2011 – TF2" achievement
- Added Naughty and Nice winter keys to the Mann Co. store
- Added a new Valve-authored control point map: Foundry
- added 12 achievements for Foundry
- added achievement reward milestone reward for Foundry achievement
- Added UGC Highlander medals
- Relaxed some restrictions on what misc items can be equipped simultaneously
- Additional improvements for client stability
- Updated the localization files

Okay crisis averted. The new stuff is only available in crates "this week."

But the other stuff will only ever be available in Naughty Crates? I guess that the Naughty Crates are the more valuable crates then? For the people with the long view anyway.

Also, that Spy ice knife looks insane.

Okay crisis averted. The new stuff is only available in crates "this week."

But the other stuff will only ever be available in Naughty Crates? I guess that the Naughty Crates are the more valuable crates then? For the people with the long view anyway.

I haven't seen the in game model so I'll withhold judgement for now... but I bet those lights look kinda ugly...

Zomba13

- Relaxed some restrictions on what misc items can be equipped simultaneously

I Hope that includes The Desert Marauder and the Villain's Veil. I've actually managed to glitch it back to working (god knows how though) but I hope it's back to working legit.

Oh yay, another holiday noisemaker.

And no crafting recipes for the new Grordbort stuff?

And what's this about gifts dropped by enemies? Is this like the crit candies during halloween?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Dowloading.

Pro-Tip: Switch server to somewhere when it's time everybody is asleep. (Like in Europe, for example.)

The GAF is updated as well, yes?

Proven

I updated super fast (I guess I'm still on Romania or some other far out download server) but now here's the problem: THERE ARE NO SERVERS THAT I CAN CONNECT TO AND PLAY ON!

Top Bottom