• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

OMG Aero

It's kind of a dick move that for the first week of their availability all the new community items won't be in the store so the creators won't get money from them.

Tenck

728 kb/s is so bad. WAY better than 200 kb/s though.

3 mbs is delicious.

Anyways, this is really REALLY stupid. I was hoping Valve would let us choose what item we wanted to holiday lights on. I didn't want some random and ugly Sticky launcher.

Also anyone not wanting to buy keys, give me your naughty crate! I'll do this until I get my knife :/

Nelo Ice

Banned
So naughty crates are valuable? I got one while idling a few days ago lol.

Aslo I have a decent amt of metal should I try crafting one of the new hats or is it better to just stockpile?

Yeef

Eureka Effect's teleport is the taunt, which takes about 3 seconds.

Pyro pistol seems to act as a flaregun (its kill code is the same as the flaregun). Hopefully that's just a quirk of itemtest, otherwise it can't be tracked separately.

12331090.jpg

we should be happy for the new map with tons of achievements, after all we are here for the game and not the hats and the sparky lights, right guys? right? :/

Yeef

Bah. uncrated 4 nice crates and got two spy-cicles. If anyone wants it, in exchange for any other new weapon, hit me up.

2E59CDC7347C6AA263E36D01E1819E5167EE7024

keiichi

Looking for confirmation for a stupid question, I crafted the Eureka Effect, if I combine that with 4 refined I'll get the Braniac Goggles?

Top Bottom