• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeah, I'm using my smurfs too to get coal and such. But your alt must be an account "in good standing" for 90 days before it can trade games. So one of my accounts has Stalker: Call of Pripyat which it can't trade until Jan 4th. :( But so far I've pulled 4 full games and bought three more in the trade thread with coal. So I'm liking this little promotion so far. :)

I got you all beat:

V6lXE.jpg

Meh. I just buy stuff from the warehouse these days. No sense combining refined metal anymore.

When I click "craft headgear" I expect a headger. I am not playing TF2 much anymore so I was excited to be able to craft a hat again. Now I own a santa cloak for the soldier - wohoo.

The Kringle Collection? You got lucky. You should be able to trade that on a trade site for more metal than you used to craft it. After that, you should trade for hats. Don't craft them anymore.

*combines refined metal*
*gets soldier christmas clothes*
*deletes TF2*

wut? the Krinkle Collection is probably the best looking piece of normal accessory gear in the game. If you don't want it, you can get double what put into to it (7-8 refined on the market, last I checked) and use that metal to buy 2 of whatever it was you were hoping to craft.

It's a great looking item.

Clydefrog

I hadn't shaved in a week and my brother said "you look like the heavy"

he's played TF2 like a handful of times. I do not look like the heavy.

Acerac

Banned
I love the fact that I got the strange kritz and gunslinger (for about 10,000 refined) and can share them with the server. JankyGAF loves nothing more than minisentries and crits, right?

Oreoleo

I have a spare copy of The Ship I'd like to offer to one of my TF2 brethren. Fuck all those mongoloids in the Steam Xmas thread, I like you guys more. You just have to promise that you will actually play it. Once in a while. It doesn't even have to be with me! But I guess that would be okay too. Reply. PM. Whatever. If we are already Steam buddies just do that.

Had awesome time 2night....much props to dog who got a few in tonight after doing what he had to do....You doing something I always regretted not being able to but wanted too

Did alot of drinking tonight so please dont take anything i say at face value...its ALL in fun (though i still believe whoreolio cheating!!!! )

I love the fact that I got the strange kritz and gunslinger (for about 10,000 refined) and can share them with the server. JankyGAF loves nothing more than minisentries and crits, right?

holy shit you have a good avatar instead of that PONY

lackadaisy is super rad

THUMBS UP

Ive actually come to respect kritz ubers.....just seems way more appropriate at times. Let the flaming begin

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have a spare copy of The Ship I'd like to offer to one of my TF2 brethren. Fuck all those mongoloids in the Steam Xmas thread, I like you guys more. You just have to promise that you will actually play it. Once in a while. It doesn't even have to be with me! But I guess that would be okay too. Reply. PM. Whatever. If we are already Steam buddies just do that.
Was with you til the promise to play it.

I can't let myself do that, Dave...

Acerac

Banned
holy shit you have a good avatar instead of that PONY

lackadaisy is super rad

THUMBS UP
Just discovered the comic and I must say I'm a big fan. I'll probably be sticking with this avatar for a while.
Ive actually come to respect kritz ubers.....just seems way more appropriate at times. Let the flaming begin
It took my long enough to understand the benefit but the kritz is starting to win me over as well. It just charges up so fast.

Top Bottom