• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

You're all close, but it's obviously his sword and shield. How else are you going to catch up and kill dinner every night?

ibttkZOPEBMsQW.gif

Just text idle. No jumping through servers.

Finally said fuck it and tried text idling... after a few hours (figured it out in 2minutes but took a couple hours to get 1st drop so i could verify my dumb ass doing it right) figured out my shit PC can run the idler and a real game at same time.....To boot when i checked on my idler through tf2b i got me a hat with him (furious fukaamigasa)...glad my stubborn ass finally listened about it

I unboxed a Strange Festive Stickybomb launcher earlier this week. Traded it for that Strange Machina I've have my eye on for a while. Seemed like a good idea; I imagine the strange festives will drop in price, but the #30s seem to be pretty stable in terms of value.

I'm late, but 4 refined for the crafting recipes of the new items?! Are they insane?

It's only for hats of course.

3 ref for a random hat
4 ref for a class-specific hat
4 ref for a set hat

Crafting hats is a fool's game in most cases, unless you're hunting for low craft numbers or want to gamble on an expensive craft (i.e, Mutton Chops).

Real men play pyro and roast cowardly spies alive.

:'( spycicle :'(

EDIT: Woo! Another random joined my idle server and opened a gift. And my idler got the gift! And it was another gift!

Tenck

Are we having another Highlander match? Random announcement popped up for me. I signed up for the future one we'll have.

Yeef

Are we having another Highlander match? Random announcement popped up for me. I signed up for the future one we'll have.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

(The Waiting Room will be no more in like 24 hours, so if you guys can get organized and play the match faster than that then feel free. I don't have time to join though.)

Tenck

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

(The Waiting Room will be no more in like 24 hours, so if you guys can get organized and play the match faster than that then feel free. I don't have time to join though.)

I'm not popular enough to rally soldiers, so there goes our chance to play Highlander ;_;

Top Bottom