• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

I'm a big fan of kritz ubers.
You're big a fan of BULLSHIT!

You and Borgnine with your random crockets. You think I don't know what's going on?

*Installs SourceMod Anti-Cheat on the server to catch Fallengorn once and for all!*

But seriously, Kritzkreig is really only good for snipers and scouts. Using it on any other class is pretty much a waste.

Proven

The only time I might get to play TF2 this week is Thursday night. *might* Once I've finished seeing my friends this week I'm becoming a hermit until next semester, jeez.

Also, Kuro!

I love the fact that I got the strange kritz and gunslinger (for about 10,000 refined) and can share them with the server. JankyGAF loves nothing more than minisentries and crits, right?

I have no quarrels with Kritzkrieg, but those BS random crits is what really grinds my gears. It's like the game is saying, "Yo bro, I know you're only one hit away from killing that guy, but I'm totally going to let him get a crit on you because I feel bad for him."

And I only hate mini sentries on KOTH maps :mad:

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I have no quarrels with Kritzkrieg, but those BS random crits is what really grinds my gears. It's like the game is saying, "Yo bro, I know you're only one hit away from killing that guy, but I'm totally going to let him get a crit on you because I feel bad for him."

And I only hate mini sentries on KOTH maps :mad:
I hate sticky jumper and caber period, so we're even.

Yeef

Well, it's happened.

You can blame DrKirby and Gabe Newell if you don't see me playing TF2 much over the next few weeks. Between all the sale games, the lack of crafting recipes for the new weapons and this, I'm done for:

0zPt4.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeef is now ours, Bwhahahahaha.

Also, TF2WH gives far more then I think they should for the new Pyro Weapons. 4 weapons got me 22k points, enough for 2 keys. I was going to give them a duplicate hat, and then I found the new weapons I dislike are worth more.

Now to open naughty crates!

I'm very annoyed at the lack of crafting recipes for new weapons. So much so that I still haven't played TF2 since the real update. Of course, I'm still playing HF2, and I'm swimming in refined, but refuse to trade for the new weapons out of principle.
No, my backlog of other games I've been playing has nothing to do with it. Nothing!

Tenck

Well, it's happened.

You can blame DrKirby and Gabe Newell if you don't see me playing TF2 much over the next few weeks. Between all the sale games, the lack of crafting recipes for the new weapons and this, I'm done for:

0zPt4.png

That's awesome. I got to play with Toggles, n0b, and Kirby yesterday. They're really cool people to play with. Especially Kirby, since he's not shy of the mic and I like hearing him talk :p

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well, it's happened.

0zPt4.png
Booo!

Where's my invite?

Blizzard

Banned
I could play DOTATF2, but like, only n0b ever invited me. ): Clearly twig and kirby must not want me in on the game!

Yeef let us know what you think after a few weeks of playing it. I had played LoL before but I guess you are going in with only TF2 mastery to speak of?

Tenck

I could play DOTATF2, but like, only n0b ever invited me. ): Clearly twig and kirby must not want me in on the game!

Yeef let us know what you think after a few weeks of playing it. I had played LoL before but I guess you are going in with only TF2 mastery to speak of?

It's more fun with Twig, DrKirby, and n0b!!

Is it me or do gifts not spawn nearly as much now? I just tried to do the achievement with my alt but have only seen one gift after killing a million people.

Forkball

If any of the TF2 regulars need some help with the holiday Dungeon Defender's cheesemint give me a holler.

I'll be on tomorrow. I also got all the Dungeon Defenders DLC today.

I don't know why everyone is crafting all their coal. Don't cry to me when I win every Steam game.

Top Bottom