• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Proven

MOBAs are never fun, you only stomp pubbies with arranged teams or get frustrated as your team sucks, or you get mauled by someone who knows how to play.

This. I'm in the Super Monday Night Combat beta and it's the first time I've allowed myself to touch MOBA mechanics to such a degree.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So, I ended up giving something like 25 gifts instead of 6.

Feels good.

Now, if that could come back as good karma and get me a Portal 2 Gift when doing one of the achievements, that would be nice. :(

Yeef

It your invites that keep bringing me back I tell you!

It's only a matter of time before we take Yeef too.
Nope.

I can see myself playing maybe once or twice a month. If I'm going to spend that long playing a single game I'd rather just get some people together to play Caylus or Puerto Rico or a million other games.

I have a description tag laying around in my backpack and I was thinking about using it on my Direct Hit, poking fun of the useless scope on the side of the weapon... But I seem to of lost my witty hat and would like your guys help. Kthx!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
"Scope free and crit hard."

"What's the deal with this scope? No one uses it! Who would put a scope on this rocket launcher? Who are these people?"

You should name it Halitosis, because you don't use Scope.

I lol'd heartily, but I don't have a name tag haha!

WICKED NASTY HALITOSIS
SERVER CLEARING HALITOSIS

OH GOD!

Fuck it. I need a name tag. Name it Halitosis and the description will be, "because I don't use Scope"

Like, Edit #3: I was reading... and the strange quality goes away when you name it? So it wouldn't be "Australian Halitosis", etc? :(

yeoz

I lol'd heartily, but I don't have a name tag haha!

WICKED NASTY HALITOSIS
SERVER CLEARING HALITOSIS

OH GOD!

Fuck it. I need a name tag. Name it Halitosis and the description will be, "because I don't use Scope"

Like, Edit #3: I was reading... and the strange quality goes away when you name it? So it wouldn't be "Australian Halitosis", etc? :(
Yeah, when you use a name tag, the "strange" tag goes away and name changes don't happen anymore.

Yeef

D:

Way to suck the fun out of names, Valve!

I think it's still funny though, so I'll still do it. Thanks Fallen! I owe you a song or something.
It has to be If You Must.

It's important to practice good hygiene
At least if you wanna run with my team
I'm bout to get into some shit that I've seen
This fool's breath, I mean so bad it'll melt your ice cream
They say don't say nothing if you can't say nice things
Sittin too close to him it burned like "my eyes sting!"
I try to be subtle, hand him a stick of gum
I was a victim of breath on him
Running his yap about what sets he from
Gotta get some gum gotta get him some
He turned it down, his teeth was brown
Excruciating, foreign, it was a new sensation!

Forkball

I got a Stout Shako drop in my idle account. Sad that it doesn't even go for two refined anymore.

Edit: Crafted it with a Napper's Respite and got an... Ol' Snaggletooth, neat.

Yeef

"I HATE [CUSTOM MAP]."

Patch notes:
- [CUSTOM MAP] added to the game.

"I LOVE [CUSTOM MAP] LET'S PLAY IT ALL THE TIME!"

Top Bottom