• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

yeoz

I don't know why you bothered crafting. It's been known all day that they're out of everything except Valve stuff. U:
Yep. But you can still get stuff like dota, or, orange boxes/valve complete packs for free tf2 idlers.

SPUF said:
We ran out of prizes and coupons from 3rd party publishers. The Great Gift Pile currently contains Valve games and coupons. Thanks to all for participating!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't think I would use a Valve Complete Pack for an extra idler. Seems like Over Kill. I did use the Orange Box for one though.

yeoz

Good news everyone, looks like the winter-event exploit-bans are not permbans, if you whine hard enough, I guess.

06ae3fab4b52.jpg

Yeef

I don't know why you bothered crafting. It's been known all day that they're out of everything except Valve stuff. U:
Why does anyone do anything?

There are two answers:

1. I just give away any games I get anyway.

2. Hats. (BMOC, Ebeneezer, etc.)

[EDIT] Also, some of us aren't slackers and have jobs!

Yeef

I actually like the BMOC. Not a big fan of any of the other christmas stuff (except the all-father).

Everyone knows that togglesworhl is a scrooge though.

the hell is wrong with you? i hope your stuff gets banned forever
I can't believe you're still holding onto that grudge over Lazytown. You should seek professional help!

I actually like the BMOC. Not a big fan of any of the other christmas stuff (except the all-father).

you take that back! I actually LOVE the Krinke Collection. I think that bomber jacket is probably the best accessory in a long time. I also think the Ornament Armament is sweet. They still look like grenades on the Soldier, and can be painted.

Yeef

you take that back! I actually LOVE the Krinke Collection. I think that bomber jacket is probably the best accessory in a long time. I also think the Ornament Armament is sweet. They still look like grenades on the Soldier, and can be painted.
Nope.

I forgot about the pyro hood though. That does genuinely look cool.

Also: Awards (977)

I am nearing 1000 awards. That is many awards.

Forkball

Pic dump. Note, the Goalkeeper was originally leaked in the STS leak last Aprilish, but was never added to the game, but there still could be a chance it makes it in.

B37054F41FD9CA3696B6B8950BBC9A7507F72A51

2E7FEC4A197B6E22CC272AD5C4DD8AEC7482BB91

heartbreakerwip12-30-11.JPG

OPewL.jpg

GzeCr.png

EEBCBB09656BE661C81B61AEBBDF4DAB52800450

9D2B800424EC0B21277ECAE2F136560A74BF5D2E

4537350FA388E0FC4ACA910FF5A146D4371960C6

1E488E16F9FA4A3DF301465205D42AADA1BC81DC

Yeef

Pic dump. Note, the Goalkeeper was originally leaked in the STS leak last Aprilish, but was never added to the game, but there still could be a chance it makes it in.
Seems unlikely. It seems to me they took the idea and decided it fit the engineer better. Enter the Short Circuit.

DarkKyo

I've never gotten TF2 warehouse to work... I got credits tied up in it but I can't get any of the bots to trade with me to give me the items I'm reserving-- they always time out before the trade starts.

Anyone else have that problem?

I've never gotten TF2 warehouse to work... I got credits tied up in it but I can't get any of the bots to trade with me to give me the items I'm reserving-- they always time out before the trade starts.

Anyone else have that problem?

Yeah, it happens, but I've always gotten what I needed with enough patience.

DarkKyo

While I'm waiting for this blasted thing to work, check it out:

u9Vlg.jpg

Traded my unusuals in for my dream unusual, finally

Edit: Damn, even after two hours of trying the warehouse is still sucking. Closest I've gotten is the bot puts the item I'm looking for in the trade... and then............. disconnect

While I'm waiting for this blasted thing to work, check it out:

u9Vlg.jpg

Traded my unusuals in for my dream unusual, finally

Edit: Damn, even after two hours of trying the warehouse is still sucking. Closest I've gotten is the bot puts the item I'm looking for in the trade... and then............. disconnect

Must... contain... jelly...

Forkball

First five TF2 GAFers who quote this post get a random game from Steam. I pick the game, but I'll try to pick a good game and not troll gift you (emphasis on try).

RULES: I have to at least kind of remember playing TF2 with you.
If you're not my Steam friend, post a link to your profile.

(._.)

Banned
First five TF2 GAFers who quote this post get a random game from Steam. I pick the game, but I'll try to pick a good game and not troll gift you (emphasis on try).

please?!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Do you remember me?

Joe :)

Proven

Yo, don't jinx this too.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Don't forget my Secret Saxton Giveaway tonight.

11 gifts in all. (And I won't do like last time and give more and more, I'll stick to 11.)

Hi, I am Sgt.Pepper. You might remind me from films like "Deep Down in the Jank", "That Spy is Alive", "I'm Burning" and "The Lonely Engineer"....

BY2K

Membero Americo

Remember me? Yeah, you do!

Chesskid1

Banned

just incase. see ya'll tonight!

Top Bottom