• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

BY2K

Membero Americo
Everyone after Peps is too slow. Games coming soon. Everyone else gets to look at this.

051BE2A69C9B01C494D406806F3FC8F831F021E3

If the Team Captain passed, this shouldn't have trouble either.

First five TF2 GAFers who quote this post get a random game from Steam. I pick the game, but I'll try to pick a good game and not troll gift you (emphasis on try).

RULES: I have to at least kind of remember playing TF2 with you.
If you're not my Steam friend, post a link to your profile.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS WHEN I'M SEEING TIN TIN

Yeah I thought it was really fun. Shit never stopped happening.

It was somewhat unbearably cheesy at times, but I dunno, maybe that's true to the source material. I'd never seen anything Tintin before this movie.

I guess there's already a sequel in the works, this time with Spielberg and Jackson's roles reversed. I can't remember which wrote and which directed this time, but... it'll be the other way around next time. Should be fun. U:

Javaman

Tonight's the last night for cheese so if any of you fine fellows need the Dungeon Defender cheesemint let me know. It's too much of a time investment to spend on people I don't know in the steam xmas deal thread.

Oh gosh TF2 was so janky for me tonight... at least I had the opportunity to play though. Although my computer's been janky in general lately soooo....

BY2K

Membero Americo
Heh, I felt generous this week-end.

Each time I would buy keys, I would get some Secret Saxton at the same time.

Proven

Thanks for the gift Forkball!

Except... I had just bought a copy for myself before I got the gift...

The gift email even reached my inbox before the Steam receipt...

Just like how the Strange Medigun only levels up on Ubers. :|

That doesn't bother me so much. Medigun is supposed to build ubers, and Kritz is supposed to generate kills.

That's not as bad as the s. caber... It only counts the dud kills, which is stupid.

... it does? That's...stupid.

I haven't even tried using that one yet. I generally hate Demoman; I only ever really have fun with him if I'm being Demoknight (Sallet, Booties, Eyelander, Targe) or Demopirate (Bicorne, Persuader, Screen, Pegleg).

There are a couple other stranges that bother me. Sandman should level on stuns. Pain Train should level on captures. But nothing more than the Southern Hospitality. I get that it's a more lethal wrench; I use it specifically to harass spies who are harassing me. But it's still primarily for building sentries! Grrr.

Didn't this used to work better? I could have sworn they changed something (no random crits?) that made the caber less amusing than it used to be.

They haven't changed the caber (to my knowledge). But Valve keeps changing the Jumper. 200% damage from all sources... Caber use to deal no damage with it... Then for a while you took explosive damage when you jumped if you switched away before detonating... Yadda yadda yadda

But now it's all gravy!

Yeef

Why is the Sticky Launcher the only weapon with white lights instead of colored ones?
Because it uses the same viewmodel for both teams. All the other weapons use a different model based on team.

Didn't this used to work better? I could have sworn they changed something (no random crits?) that made the caber less amusing than it used to be.
When the sticky jumper was first released you didn't take any self-damage from explosives including your own grenades and caber explosions.

Top Bottom