• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Bluth54

That can't be hard to fix can it?

Valve time.

Honestly Valve should also let the community submit fixes like this and LOD models. Let people know they aren't getting paid besides maybe a special hat/medal/special version of the item but I pretty much guarantee you that people would submit fixes/LOD models anyway.

Yeef

Honestly Valve should also let the community submit fixes like this and LOD models. Let people know they aren't getting paid besides maybe a special hat/medal/special version of the item but I pretty much guarantee you that people would submit fixes/LOD models anyway.
Lots of items that are added to the game have LoD models create by the original creators before they're even submitted to Valve. And still, they're not added to the game. It doesn't make any sense.

Bluth54

Lots of items that are added to the game have LoD models create by the original creators before they're even submitted to Valve. And still, they're not added to the game. It doesn't make any sense.

Yeah that really doesn't make sense. You think they would put in every LOD model they could in the game, since it would run better. I'm guessing a decent number of F2Pers have lower end computers, the better the game would run for them, the more they would play and maybe convert to premium.

Silly Valve.

On the topic of gameplay: is there any reason for engies to not use the Pomson, other than the fact that it's not hitscan and thus a little harder to deal with at close range? The extended range you get, plus the ability to slow down medics and harass spies, seems so good as to be the current "best" engie shotgun...

Yeef

On the topic of gameplay: is there any reason for engies to not use the Pomson, other than the fact that it's not hitscan and thus a little harder to deal with at close range? The extended range you get, plus the ability to slow down medics and harass spies, seems so good as to be the current "best" engie shotgun...
It doesn't have nearly as much killing power as the other shotguns. It also only gets 4 shots vs. the shotgun's six and the widowmaker's infinite.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Thanks, but that's ok. Are there festive huntsmen? :perk

Nope.

What. Give it to someone that plays Scout instead of bullshitting-shit-that-shouldn't-have-touched-me Huntsman.

Offer still stands for any jank regular I can remember who plays scout. That's going to be hard though since I only remember the scouts who can be a pain in the butt... and they probably already have it from the bajillion of idle accounts they have.

Nope.

Offer still stands for any jank regular I can remember who plays scout. That's going to be hard though since I only remember the scouts who can be a pain in the butt... and they probably already have it from the bajillion of idle accounts they have.

Only difference between Festive and Strange is those lights, right?

Me! :eek:

I don't have anything from Christmas. I do have have a sparing Humble Bundle #4 key (no Cave Story+ though), of you want to exchane.

P.S. But I'm a nice dick Artemis, the one you always like. <3

P.S. Fuck your BS shots!

Yeef

i don't know what "one" is, but you can have mine for free if you want! it's a regular one though, dunno if it matters. (i dont play pyro)
You should give it to me instead.

Because... because... because...

becauseofthewonderfulthingsIdoes
;(

Yeef

DB62A3DDE4CD89502EB98410D27D267AF6C79322

The Scout is a wicked witch!

I think my router is crapping out on me. High pings all around.

Side note: Trying to run Hitman games on Steam, lots of issues to jump through.

I only own Blood Money on Steam, but I didn't have any kind of problem.
There is a fucking weird bug in that game in the second mission where you can't get down a rocky slope to the docks, there's just some arbitrary invisible wall in the way. Looking it up, I had to enable vsync to let me go through it. What the fuck.

Ok maybe not that much loop to to just the game running. Fail to find Steam is one of errors I ran into. Steam.dll shit to fix it.

Try Codename 47. Fairly old game, bad controls, no vsync option (enabled through control panel), small UI at higher resolution. The game is fairly fine though once you get it running. Not surprised Blood Money run great, it was on 360.

Tenck

Nope.

Can I have it?

Proven

I have a spare festive scattergun and the Christmas community weapons if anyone still needs one. I've been meaning to give them away for like ever, but then I got too busy from Christmas on. I'm surprised Accidante or someone else didn't chastise me.

Tenck

I have a spare festive scattergun and the Christmas community weapons if anyone still needs one. I've been meaning to give them away for like ever, but then I got too busy from Christmas on. I'm surprised Accidante or someone else didn't chastise me.

I will chastise you as much as you want for that scattergun :3

BXhVS.png

Do you want a gaudy reskin of a standard weapon? It could be yours, because I'm giving these away! Here's how it works: quote and say which one you want. Only claim one in your post (and don't edit - that's not sporting and I'll be able to tell if you do).

EDIT: Done!

Hazaro gets the Festive Sniper
Forkball gets the Festive Scattergun
Goon Boon gets the Festive Wrench

Forkball

BXhVS.png

Do you want a gaudy reskin of a standard weapon? It could be yours, because I'm giving these away! Here's how it works: quote and say which one you want. Only claim one in your post (and don't edit - that's not sporting and I'll be able to tell if you do).

I'll PM the winners and get their Steam info (unless you're already on my friends list).

Scattergun

Goon Boon

Banned
BXhVS.png

I'll PM the winners and get their Steam info (unless you're already on my friends list).

Wrench? :O

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
BXhVS.png

SNIPER

Done!

Hazaro gets the Festive Sniper
Forkball gets the Festive Scattergun
Goon Boon gets the Festive Wrench

I don't think I have any of you on my friends list right now; PM me your steam ID and I'll add you.

Top Bottom