• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Forkball

Time out on Badwater. I was doing well as a scout for once too, but Valve wouldn't let me have it.

80EEC282E8AF154F7ADD236F35B0D5E05E4719B8

TeegsD

So Im trying to open TF2 and that little steam window that comes up when loading a game hasn't gone away. Its been a couple minutes and I already cancelled and tried again. It usually loads up within seconds of that message coming up. Anyone know what the issue might be?

Yeef

As long as we're giving things away: I've had a Tribes beta key sitting in my email forever. First person to ask for it that's a regular* gets it.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So Im trying to open TF2 and that little steam window that comes up when loading a game hasn't gone away. Its been a couple minutes and I already cancelled and tried again. It usually loads up within seconds of that message coming up. Anyone know what the issue might be?

Verify your files.

Is Steam taking a massive crap right now for anyone else? I'll have "No Connection" for a few, then gain connection, then lose it again instantly. Been like this for maybe 30 min. I'm asking because I updated my display drivers and after that, this is what has been happening. I know the two have nothing in common, but, yeah. I'm paranoid about these things, lol.

I'm having the same issue. Screwed me out of two achievements in Jamestown too!

Ok! Glad it's not just me. You'd think with all the money we throw at Steam they could afford better servers.

Speaking of servers, what the hell happened to all the good Valve TF2 servers? Every time I join one now my ping is terrible.

Actually, same with me. TF2 won't load. Restarting Steam to see if it'll help after I write some things down.

Big server things they're sorting through. The Ship isn't working right now either, and some people (seems to be on a region basis) can't get any games to work at all.

Serious Sam 3 and Hard Reset load, so its not just a Steam thing. Damn man, I was looking forward to playing some TF2 with my new swagged out PC

Any suggestions for Uk/Eu servers?
I have pretty much zero experience with server browsers so I just whack anything with free space and EU/low ping.

2 hat drops in a row. D:

Soldier's Stash
Western Wear

I feel so loved!

http://www.ukcs.net/

Randomly stumbled onto their servers one day and never looked back

I agree with this.

KCS:TF2#1 - 78.129.244.230:27015 - 32 Player Head On
UKCS:TF2#2 - 78.129.244.230:27030 - 26 Player Chatterbox
UKCS:TF2#3 - 78.129.244.231:27015 - 32 Player Dustbowl Extreme #1
UKCS:TF2#4 - 78.129.244.232:27015 - 24 Player Vanilla Server!
UKCS:TF2#5 - 83.142.230.55:27015 - 32 Player Dustbowl Extreme #2
UKCS:TF2#6 - 83.142.230.55:27030 - 32 Player Turbine/Gravelpit Extreme!
UKCS:TF2#7 - 78.129.244.236:27015 - 32 Player Goldrush/Badwater Extreme!
UKCS:TF2#8 - 78.129.244.236:27030 - 32 Player Payload Extreme!

Yeef

Internet went down Tuesday night and still hasn't come back on. Called my ISP and they said it should be fixed within 24 hours. Feels bad man! ;(

Instead of dividing my time between TF2 and Skyrim I had to play JUST Skyrim. It's tough! [/firstworldproblems]

Internet went down Tuesday night and still hasn't come back on. Called my ISP and they said it should be fixed within 24 hours. Feels bad man! ;(

Instead of dividing my time between TF2 and Skyrim I had to play JUST Skyrim. It's tough! [/firstworldproblems]

Arkham City has recently claimed my soul. The game is simply perfect except for PC optimization.

Top Bottom