• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

They'll nerf the Enforcer just like they nerfed the Tomislav. RIGHT GUYS?
They did nerf the tomislav. Just not enough.

I still think giving the enforcer the big earner's downside is a great idea. Increased killing power for decreased survivability. Also, it would allow badasses (like me) to play a 35 HP class by using the Enforcer and the Kunai together.

Forkball

They did nerf the tomislav. Just not enough.
Yeah but remember a few months ago there was a beta update that made the Tomislav have -50 HP? It was never implemented in the actual game (along with other random weapon buffs/nerfs). My point is just because it's in the beta doesn't mean it's definitely going into the main game.

How about the Enforcer gets a smaller clip? That way every shot counts.

Ymj7A.jpg

I had a dream like this once.

Oreoleo

I take it you're new to the concept of farming for things.

No.. I get it if it's an MMO where you want more loot or to raise level or get more hats, but this is literally just a number for your own personal benefit that rewards you in no way whatsoever. The only plausible explanation I can think of is he wants to pass himself off as a pro pyro to other people on servers because "Oh man look how many kills he has with that flamethrower" which is still basically an empty gesture because he knows the truth about how many of those are farmed, and it still wouldn't amount to much even if they were legitimate. The whole thing just seems silly.

No.. I get it if it's an MMO where you want more loot or to raise level or get more hats, but this is literally just a number for your own personal benefit that rewards you in no way whatsoever. The only plausible explanation I can think of is he wants to pass himself off as a pro pyro to other people on servers because "Oh man look how many kills he has with that flamethrower" which is still basically an empty gesture because he knows the truth about how many of those are farmed, and it still wouldn't amount to much even if they were legitimate. The whole thing just seems silly.

They have cool names? Same logic as people idling for hats. They want cool stuffs.

Oreoleo

They have cool names? Same logic as people idling for hats. They want cool stuffs.

Well I guess that counts for something. I prefer it to my "everyone will think I'm awesome" theory, at least.

I'm gonna leave it at that though. I'm afraid if I belabor the point any more people will think I care about it more than I actually do. Guy can do what he wants.

Yeef

Kill three soldiers in a 7 second span by reflecting their rockets -> Three more soldiers appear and kill me.

Cashworks is awful if you don't have an engineer on offense.

Bluth54

The level on the GAF servers is miles above standard pub level. You guys actually know what you're doing.

cool beans

It was a pleasure healing you.

Normally I don't play Medic much but I felt I was on a roll tonight, finishing in the top 3 on my team in pretty much every game.

Kill three soldiers in a 7 second span by reflecting their rockets -> Three more soldiers appear and kill me.

Cashworks is awful if you don't have an engineer on offense.
When my crit rocket came out, I was all excited. Then I realized it was shooting at you, and my excitement turned to fear. And then I died.

XeroSauce

I do it because it's akin to "leveling up" in a FPS game with no levels; I don't farm so each rank on the weapon is part of my character.

Maybe I just have a weird philosophy on it.

Oreoleo

When my crit rocket came out, I was all excited. Then I realized it was shooting at you, and my excitement turned to fear. And then I died.

I was right over your shoulder when that happened. I saw it was a crit and you gibbed everywhere and I was like "Man I'm glad that wasn't me."

Then Yeef got one on me like 3 rockets later :(

I do it because it's akin to "leveling up" in a FPS game with no levels; I don't farm so each rank on the weapon is part of my character.

Maybe I just have a weird philosophy on it.

I'm confused as to what you're saying. You DO farm levels on your strange weapons, or no?

Tenck

Everyone will have their shot at payback since i'm planning on joining more

I promise not to play fatty if the server has low pop

Not sure but were you the one I was peeing on a bunch of times?

I know I kept going for someone as Sniper, but I forgot who :x

I'm GeeGeeBabyBaby if that helps.

Tenck

Should I rejoin and play then?

I'm sure you guys have been having too much fun without demo spam.

I was starting to recover from the last time we met *_*

Edit:

This just in, Orellio and I have matching usernames!!

♥Aegyo Queen Sunny♥
♥Empress Choi Soo-Young♥

He has settled for the lesser title, but really, Sunny is just as awesome as Soo Young :3

Bluth54

So what's going on with the server switching over to ctf_atrophy the last couple of nights. Is it mod abuse or some kind of glitch? It absolutely kills the server whenever it happens.

Blizzard

Banned
Javaman, are you crawling through a hedge?

Also I miss the days when I was able to shoot people with heavy. Now I just play spy, and if I ever get close enough to backstab someone, there is a 75% chance of stutter so it won't happen anyway.

Also it's hard to play spy without (and with) disguises.

Top Bottom