• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Tenck

Javaman, are you crawling through a hedge?

Also I miss the days when I was able to shoot people with heavy. Now I just play spy, and if I ever get close enough to backstab someone, there is a 75% chance of stutter so it won't happen anyway.

Also it's hard to play spy without (and with) disguises.

Without the disguise, it's hard to get the first stab (saharan set) but after that it's so much fun :p

Yeef

I'm actually Harold Ramis.
Stop using old pictures! It's dishonest.

Harold-Ramis-342930-1-402.jpg

Alienups

I was starting to recover from the last time we met *_*

Edit:

This just in, Orellio and I have matching usernames!!

♥Aegyo Queen Sunny♥
♥Empress Choi Soo-Young♥

He has settled for the lesser title, but really, Sunny is just as awesome as Soo Young :3

♥God-Empress of KPOP IU♥

What time does the server usually start filling up ?

Oreoleo

♥God-Empress of KPOP IU♥

What time does the server usually start filling up ?
Tried to get Forkball to change his name last night to ♥Ice Princess Jessica♥ but he was having none of it D:

Tenck maybe if he was hassle him about it enough he will buckle to peer pressure >:D

If I could I would make an announcement right now!

That's my announcement! Get in here!

I would make one for you but no one (not even you!) is on the server!

Tried to get Forkball to change his name last night to ♥Ice Princess Jessica♥ but he was having none of it D:

Tenck maybe if he was hassle him about it enough he will buckle to peer pressure >:D

I'm booting up!

Alienups

I'm already warmed up after playing with and against Byte-me earlier.

Apparently he's a bit of a celebrity in the TF2 world, pro-player and such.

Dude's a freaking beast

Tenck

I'll have a talk with him :3

Edit: Booting up TF2 as we speak.

I'm a total retard while making avatars. If someone could make it nicer, and less blurry, please.

I wonder why it is horizontally, huh.

EDIT: nvm, I forgot about the avatar requesting thread.

Sianos

The server was hilariously janky tonight, to the point where I woke up my cat laughing. COME ON QUOTE, YOU'RE ALMOST UP THOSE STAIRS

Fun rounds tonight, that last suicide stab on Java was beautiful. I'm bringing you down into the pit with me!

For some reason, rockets were lagged to me tonight. Even the ones I didn't shoot, like I would get hit behind walls and I could easily airblast them since they were coming really slow.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Tsk tsk, Yellow fever.

Congrats :3

The hell can I get yellow fever when I AM Yellow?! D:

Thing that gets me is how people may say "they're just celebs. NORMAL Korean girls wouldn't look like that"

Per capita in Seoul a FREAKIN LOT of them look like that. I LOVED teaching adults and university students from the girls' university. I have pics...but my ugly mug is in em so too bad.

Yeef

I was raging on Steel. We had at least four people who clearly didn't know the map. When I was spectating them they were just wandering around in the wrong places.

Got into the server after waiting, got glitched out and couldn't move, typed "retry" in console, "server's too full!".

:(
Same thing happened to me last night. Rejoining didn't fix it (hooray for yeef-only reserved slot ;P), but joining a different server THEN rejoining did.

GGs tonight gents. I have to admit I still get lost on steel even though I've played it quite a bit. I'm bad with directions when driving IRL so that probably has something to do with it.

Yeef

GGs tonight gents. I have to admit I still get lost on steel even though I've played it quite a bit. I'm bad with directions when driving IRL so that probably has something to do with it.
You should consider neck support. That way your face isn't always sideways.
image.php

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I would have to agree. When it first came out it was an engineers dream but offenses sorta figured their way around it really fast. So it was nice seeing both teams get held up at the 2nd point for a change.

Pfft that was because I didn't go engine and I joined late

Top Bottom