• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Trying to load up the demo files into replay and they don't include the voice chat anymore?

Edit: Is it because it is disabled on SourceTv?

I've been trying to get my spray to work but when I actually hit spray nothing comes up. I know its the right file type and is in the right folder, so anyone know why it might not be showing?

I've been trying to get my spray to work but when I actually hit spray nothing comes up. I know its the right file type and is in the right folder, so anyone know why it might not be showing?

It might be because of your settings. If you are using certain fps configs, there are disabled. You need to reenabled them if that is the case.

Yeef

6365D04361AB0B0DB5F0FBB78C47DC480F4E5FDD

3045019ABF011AAFA29C078FF51565F57B68F1C1

D7E1DEC2D57FF82A77D6844220393EA8682992E0

Borgnine's spray is pure gold
You don't know the half of it. If you look through my screenshots you'll see a bunch of his sprays.

yeoz

I watched the entire 45 minute gameplay video on youtube on Sunday and still want to try it out.
The problem is that it doesn't have a whole lot of replay value. Once you've seen all the floors (even on youtube), there's not much point in doing it again.
Unless you're playing with a bunch of other people who haven't done it yet, and you're just in it for the ride and the spontaneous funny that happens.

Tenck

The hell can I get yellow fever when I AM Yellow?! D:

Thing that gets me is how people may say "they're just celebs. NORMAL Korean girls wouldn't look like that"

Per capita in Seoul a FREAKIN LOT of them look like that. I LOVED teaching adults and university students from the girls' university. I have pics...but my ugly mug is in em so too bad.

I would say I disagree with people saying just the celebs are the only cute ones :x

At school we had quite a bit of Korean girls, and they were all really attractive :3

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
The problem is that it doesn't have a whole lot of replay value. Once you've seen all the floors (even on youtube), there's not much point in doing it again.
Unless you're playing with a bunch of other people who haven't done it yet, and you're just in it for the ride and the spontaneous funny that happens.

Well, if I just tried it myself I'd probably last two floors. Was hoping to get some multiplayer thing going.

Yeef

For some reason, I was under the impression Amalur was a budget-priced game ($20~$40). Apparently it's $60. I guess I won't be picking it up anytime soon.

For some reason, I was under the impression Amalur was a budget-priced game ($20~$40). Apparently it's $60. I guess I won't be picking it up anytime soon.

It's 35 bucks!
on origin!

Edit: I thought it was but it looks like I'm wrong. Wonder where I got that impression...

Yeef

Team Fortress 2
- Added new promo items
- Fixed paint preview not working for Mann Co. Store items
- Fixed the Lucky Shot not hiding the base Soldier helmet
- Did not update the localization files
TAKE THAT, FOREIGNERS!

Those hats are ugly as fuck.

Fixed my framerate by changing my minimum heapsize in my config. I didn't think it'd help and I had originally just left the minimum at it's default.

Made the following items paintable (all of these items are set up for paint in their VTFs)
- Stahlhelm
- Pilotka
- Nanobalaclava
- Dashin' Hashshashin
- Planeswalker Goggles
- Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe
- Cremator's Conscience
- Lord C.'s Pith Helmet
- Cold War Luchador
- Stocking Stuffer

Removed paint from the following items (these items are marked as paintable, but are not set up for paint)
- Hot Dogger is no longer marked as paintable
- Storm Spirit's Jolly Hat is no longer marked as paintable
- Sniper's Snipin' Glass is no longer marked as paintable
- Clockwerk's Helm is no longer marked as paintable
- Pencil Pusher is no longer marked as paintable

General Item Changes
- Brainiac Hairpiece is now a hat
- Seal Mask is now a misc
- Virtual Reality Headset, Pencil Pusher and Blighted Beak no longer fall off on death

The Brainiac Hairpiece had many bugs as a misc and generally clipped with every single hat Engineer has.
The Seal Mask seems to have been intended as a misc, given its equip region and overall design
These three items fell off at death, despite all three being snug on the class' heads (and the Pencil Pusher is hair)

Equip Region Changes
- Added Necklace region to B-ankh!
- Added Face region to Professor's Peculiarity‎
- Added Face region to Virtual Reality Headset
- Removed Hat region from Buzz Killer, added Whole Head region
- Remove Pyro's Shoulder equip region from Cremator's Conscience, and added Grenades group to it
- Removed Glasses equip region from Sight for Sore Eyes
- Removed Demoman Grenade equip region from A Whiff of the Old Brimstone, and added Grenades group to it
- Removed Glasses region from the Googly Gazer
- Removed Glasses region from Brain Bucket, added Face region
- Removed Glasses region from Infernal Impaler, added Face region
- Removed Glasses region from Head Warmer Head Warmer, added Face region
- Removed Glasses region from Spectre's Spectacles, added Lenses region
- Removed Face region from the Whiskered Gentleman
- Removed Hat region from Idiot Box, added Whole Head
- Added Lenses region to Blazing Bull
- Earbuds no longer conflicts with anything, and is now its own region

Added some missing equip regions from the Halloween Costumes, and tightened them up slightly
Removed the redundant Demoman Bomb region
Loosened the restrictions on the Googly Gazer, Sight for Sore Eyes and Spectre Spectacles
Changed items that were not truly glasses to be face items, which is a looser equip region (does not conflict with lenses, while glasses do)
Earbuds can now be worn with anything, as there was no major clipping with them and anything, and also it was requested.

Bodygroup changes
- Bonk Boy no longer disables Scout's default hat
- Sniper's Snipin' Glass no longer disables Sniper's default hat
- Brainiac Goggles no longer disables Engineer's default hat
- Brainiac Hairpiece properly hides Engineer's default hat
- Silver Bullets no longer use the Bullet Equip region
- Seal Mask no longer removes default hats

General clean up of some bugs, and also from converting some items to a different slot

Sound changes
- Saxxy now uses the Kukri hit sounds for flesh
- Conscientious Objector now uses the Kukri sounds
- Boston Basher now uses Equalizer sounds
- Sun-on-a-Stick now uses Equalizer sounds
- Pain Train now uses Kukri sounds
- Market Gardener now uses Shovel sounds
- Sharpened Volcano Fragment now uses Third Degree sounds
- Ullapool Caber now uses Shovel hit sounds
- Warrior's Spirit now use Equalizer's sounds
- Vita-Saw now uses Ubersaw sounds
- Amputator now uses Bonesaw sounds
- Solemn Vow now uses Wrench sounds
- Implemented Black Box explosion sounds that were unused
- Implemented Original explosion sounds that were unused
- Your Eternal Reward, removed swinging and backstab sounds
- Wanga Prick, removed swinging and backstab sounds
- Conniver's Kunai now uses Sharp Dresser hit sounds
- Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker now uses the Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker sounds
- The Eviction Notice now uses Small Weapon sounds in the backpack
- The Holiday Punch now makes fabric sounds when moved in backpack
- Short-Circuit now make robot sounds in the backpack
- The Virtual Reality Headset now properly uses sounds in the backpack (uses robot sounds, while before it had no sounds)
- Pyro's Brain Slug and HOUWAR now makes squishing noises in the Backpack.

Moved some sounds around using the sound override feature of the schema. Some of these weapons were using very unfitting sounds (like the Pain Train using the Bottle sounds).
I made Your Eternal Reward and the Wanga Prick absolutely silent, like the Spy-cicle. They have the same attribute as the Spy-cicle, however the Spy-cicle has the added bonus of the actual hit sounds being muted.

Top Bottom