• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Maddocks

Been playing tf2 for awhile now and even played in the server a few times. signed up awhile ago and got approved so came in to say....sup and hope to play with some of you again.

last time i played in the server, i got royally owned. Problem was because I used to play random servers and they all happened to be f2p players just learning so I was pretty boss at them(since i have been playing on and off since 09) but once i went into the gaf server......everything i felt i was good at turned out i was pretty poor at lol

THIS WEEK ON WHEN CARTS ATTACK!

F97A8B954057815634E8FB07556E47F35AD49D63

Only an ubered Soldier remains standing after a vicious attack by a wild Blu Kart.

Yeef

Ugh. I'm tired of Scout posers. People who only play Scout when there's like 6 players, but never otherwise. MAN UP and Scout on a full server!

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
The following days of the week are stupid = Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm already at a disadvantage with only 3 rockets, now I can't even rely on critwhip. Can't you just enable crits for melee? ITS PART OF THE GAAAAMEEEEEEE

What's the point in bragging about using an overpowered loadout? With a pocket medic no less.
Because it's only overpowered relative to other Spy loadouts? I've gunned down a few combos by myself but it doesn't mean the set is overpowered.

Sianos

The sticky jumper is one of the best fifty cents I've ever spent.

It turns the worst, laggiest moments of TF2 into amazing super happy fun times.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The following days of the week are stupid = Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm already at a disadvantage with only 3 rockets, now I can't even rely on critwhip. Can't you just enable crits for melee? ITS PART OF THE GAAAAMEEEEEEE

NO.

You're wrong.

And borgnine part of realpic?! You got some creepy eyes man...CREEEPY....

Yeef

Nope. Because of the way crits are calculated, any plugin that applied crits for melee only would mean that non-melee weapons would still SHOW the crits, but still deal regular damage. It would be confusing and awful.

But yeah, melee is definitely balanced with random crits in mind. It'd be nice if, when crits are disabled, melee weapons did increased damage based on the normal crit rate.

Because it's only overpowered relative to other Spy loadouts? I've gunned down a few combos by myself but it doesn't mean the set is overpowered.
The set is overpowered. Very clearly, but whatever.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I think something is up with my drops, I have not found any items while idling for about a month now, and I played for the first time in 2-3 months and I found 3 hats, and nothing else so far.

Top Bottom