• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

And 80% of the people on the server were wearing Gibbuses. Not an exaggeration.

It's funny how you don't notice them because they're incapable of aiming.

Yeef

Bad demomen
Did you hear that guys? Ner-oh just challenged me, Doug Welder, Kuro, Artistdude, Oreoleo, Javaman, Joe Carter, Borsalino and Yammy to a 9v1 game. he'll play demo man and we'll have 7 heavies and 2 medics.

This should be interesting!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Excuse me Yeef, but he expressly said Demomen. Plural. Ner-oh will go up against your 7 heavies by logging into multiple idle accounts and play all the demomen simultaneously.

Half of his the team will be controlled by using U-Force.

Javaman

Half of his the team will be controlled by using U-Force.

Oh man, I had one of those ages ago. The thing was amazing in Mike Tyson's punchout.

e9k9E.jpg

Join a server, and notice a heavy using cheats. He'd snap instantly to anyone near/shooting at him. I spectated him and he had that thing that jumbles around the crosshair so every bullet coming out of the mini gun makes contact.

Everyone ignores my observation and continues playing. Not one person said anything.

What.

Yeef

Join a server, and notice a heavy using cheats. He'd snap instantly to anyone near/shooting at him. I spectated him and he had that thing that jumbles around the crosshair so every bullet coming out of the mini gun makes contact.

Everyone ignores my observation and continues playing. Not one person said anything.

What.
There are so many cheats that are easy to detect. There's no reason you should need mods to stop that sort of stuff. Especially now that the game is free-to-play.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Did you hear that guys? Ner-oh just challenged me, Doug Welder, Kuro, Artistdude, Oreoleo, Javaman, Joe Carter, Borsalino and Yammy to a 9v1 game. he'll play demo man and we'll have 7 heavies and 2 medics.

If I can stack 4 demomen in 1 I'll fight vs 12, come at me

Blizzard

Banned

I should be filling like 3 of those slots, since I'm clearly the best heavy!

Or at least, I'm a heavy!

Guys? Guys?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

In Shrimpy's defense, he 'did' say demomEn.

I do know one guy, Zate, who, with a kritz medic or maybe 3 other comp demos...hmmm...

Zate
Jason
wartime
...hmm...ah hell, let's say blizzard

they could likely take out the lion's share of heavies.

Side note: I was on Steel and had the jump on a quickshits+heavy combo. Christ! I was laying into the medic like crazy and he had his charge deployed and I couldn't kill him!

Proven

Side note: I was on Steel and had the jump on a quickshits+heavy combo. Christ! I was laying into the medic like crazy and he had his charge deployed and I couldn't kill him!
I don't feel like saying it Kuro, but you know I'm thinking it.

As a side note, I want to dispel one myth. The Medic's heal beam heals at max rate when the target is under 142.5% of their regular health. For the Heavy, that means that once his health is above 427.5, the healing charge rate gets halved. The GRU hurts for 6 h/s. The Medigun normally heals 24 h/s. For reference: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Medi_Gun

I need to get back into replay making...

Edit: Also...

As a side note, I want to dispel one myth. The Medic's heal beam heals at max rate when the target is under 142.5% of their regular health. For the Heavy, that means that once his health is above 427.5, the healing charge rate gets halved. The GRU hurts for 6 h/s. The Medigun normally heals 24 h/s. For reference: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Medi_Gun

Now they just need to give Soldier shoulder and shin guards...

Yeef

Blargh!

Another corrupt replay. There seriously needs to be a way to redownload replays. It seems like 2 out of three replays I save these days just crash when I try to load them.

Bluth54

All this Heavy/Tomi hate makes me concerned you guys hate my guts. I swear I just play whatever class my team is lacking at the time! Of course, I suck so maybe it doesn't matter.

Sometimes I play heavy just to hear all the anti-heavy whining, since I usually top the scoreboard when I play heavy. I especially like doing it when there are 6-7 people per team.

I do use the normal minigun though.

Oreoleo

It was cool when I was over 3:1 kdr on 5gorge with Natasha tonight.

And then we switched to payload and enemies were grouped together more and I kept getting rocked.

Yeef

I added DB Heights (a payload version of dustbowl) to the server. I was skeptical when it was mentioned in the server a few days ago, but after running around in it for awhile, I think it may actually be decent. Everything is widened and spread out a bit more to make it less spammy, and some areas are changed completely. The latest version seems to have a bug where the cart starts out sideways on the third stage and sometimes that keeps you from pushing it, so the server has an earlier version. It's a shame, too, because the latest version has some pretty interesting changes.

Also, apparently, it's made by the same guy who made moonshine. But considering it's 3 years old, I doubt he has any plans to fix it.

I added DB Heights (a payload version of dustbowl) to the server. I was skeptical when it was mentioned in the server a few days ago, but after running around in it for awhile, I think it may actually be decent. Everything is widened and spread out a bit more to make it less spammy, and some areas are changed completely. The latest version seems to have a bug where the cart starts out sideways on the third stage and sometimes that keeps you from pushing it, so the server has an earlier version. It's a shame, too, because the latest version has some pretty interesting changes.

Also, apparently, it's made by the same guy who made moonshine. But considering it's 3 years old, I doubt he has any plans to fix it.

*narrows eyes menacingly*

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

It still sucks cause a back stab or head shot or krit means it's over.

They did end up losing btw.

Yeef

I was messing around with the Eureka Effect. I didn't realize this before, but it actually respawns you. I always though that it just teleported you back to spawn. Instead it full heals you, refills your ammo and, if you changed your loadout before teleporting, switches your loadout as well.

I could really see that being useful in stalemates and arena. Maybe even game-breakingly so.

Forkball

I was messing around with the Eureka Effect. I didn't realize this before, but it actually respawns you. I always though that it just teleported you back to spawn. Instead it full heals you, refills your ammo and, if you changed your loadout before teleporting, switches your loadout as well.

I could really see that being useful in stalemates and arena. Maybe even game-breakingly so.

So does it mess up your per life stats?

Also I nominated Degroot last night but it didn't show up in the menu. CONSPIRACY

How is that any different than teleporting you back to a resupply cabinet?

Top Bottom