• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Hylian7 said:
Buuuuuuut weapooooons.........

I'll probably wait for a sale, there's no way I'll play it now with the other 100+ games I'm interested in playing right now.

I still have to finish the original Deus Ex.

edit: FUCK CAN'T JOIN THE SERVER.

Forkball

This is an awful time to have no money to blow.

Also there are Dota 2 hats. They are... uh...

FFED66168515DF8E5BC3D66CF1DD40F8ECE28999

E85F19E6D9CBADAAB944E624FBF81DC7D9E7451B

96A7B78DF3CB0136B23300EA88FF35FBD2709AC6

Javaman

Just my luck I crafted everything this morning.
Anyone have an extra Letranger and gunslinger? Those are needed for the eng weapons.

Javaman said:
Just my luck I crafted everything this morning.
Anyone have an extra Letranger and gunslinger? Those are needed for the eng weapons.

I barely use my gunslinger. I'll trade it to you for a spare anything.

edit:

Sorry Java, just checked. Achievement Item. :(

squall23

These are the reasons why I'm unwilling to craft a random hat and why my backpack is so cluttered.

And I have a spare Letranger.

Forkball

Crafted the Short Circuit. The stupid Machina needs a Sydney Sleeper instead of a Bazaar Bargain, which I got as a drop last night. ARGH.

On that note, who wants to trade a Syndey Sleeper for a Bazaar Bargain?

Clydefrog

pre-ordering Deus Ex RIGHT NOW

why I waited to pre-order seeing as Deus Ex is one of my favoritest games ever? I DONT KNOW

RPREOREREPREORDIRDINRING RIGHT NOW

vehn

NSQuote said:
Just destroyed two prjectiles at once witht he short circuit, this is looking better and better. :)

do you just shoot at rockets as they are coming at you or something?

edit: holy shit this thing just destroys stickies on the ground. this thing is a game changer. no more uber demoes always killing your shitt!

yeoz

Original #2637
Short Circuit #637
Diamondback #438
Machina #1039
Widowmaker #805

(Who was it that wanted an Original from me? send me a message and I'll send you one. Though you can probably craft it yourself now...)

Short Circuit #384
Diamond Back #362

Waited a while (for no reason) to craft the diamond back, wonder what number I could've gotten. Diamond Back's not tradeable though. Had to use the engie's achievement shotgun.

Blizzard

Banned
Well, I was sad because I Steam preordered the digital deluxe edition of Deus Ex HR ages ago, and that meant missing out on the mission that was a preorder bonus from somewhere else.

Thank you, Valve/Eidos, for giving me like 8 items as a reward tonight, on crafting or idling required. <3

Blizzard

Banned
Smithy C said:
I just got two headshots with one bullet.

I like this new gun.
It's like when the sydney sleeper came out, but ON PURPOSE. I hope they keep it. Does it go through sentries?

By the way, I think you could get double headshots with even the ambassador previously, but I'm not certain.

Top Bottom