• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

Oh, so every class is gonna get one of those sets.

Wonder what the Spy's and Sniper's will be like.
Not necessarily. I think this might be the last one.

When the Grockets were first added, three were added (on 2fort, barnblitz and badwater). The first was for soldier, the second for pyro and engineer. There's a good chance that Scout and Medic might be the last one.

DarkKyo

Sweet.. more retro space goodness: http://www.drgrordborts.com/news-reel/vote-for-new-dr-grordbort-s-items-for-team-fortress-2/
m2cQJ.png
mAZWo.png

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

DarkKyo

So whens your check from valve coming in the mail?

Is he eligible for $$$ for working on schema? I have no idea. It's not like they're going to pay him for the hats that he fixed as the money will still go towards the model creators. I would assume that like the person who came up with the idea for all the extra team colored paints, ballad will not be getting $ for this.

Blizzard

Banned
Watch WETA just give the soldier more weapons.
That would be amazing. The soldier could have like 10 weapons and four rayguns, while everyone else stands around depressed.

Also, what on earth have you people been talking about in this thread. The NeoGAF ad banner is advertising pinkwink, "Where lesbians find love".

Javaman

That would be amazing. The soldier could have like 10 weapons and four rayguns, while everyone else stands around depressed.

Also, what on earth have you people been talking about in this thread. The NeoGAF ad banner is advertising pinkwink, "Where lesbians find love".

Will you be my valentine sugar cookie friend BLIZ-ZARD?!

VkOqX.jpg

Is he eligible for $$$ for working on schema? I have no idea. It's not like they're going to pay him for the hats that he fixed as the money will still go towards the model creators. I would assume that like the person who came up with the idea for all the extra team colored paints, ballad will not be getting $ for this.

I get a community weapon

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I finally reached 1000 kills with the strange direct hit. I actually managed to kill people with it. Woo hoo.

As much as I hate that weapon, Pulling off a midair kill with it has to be one of the most satisfying experiences for me personally in TF2.

Blizzard

Banned
I finally reached 1000 kills with the strange direct hit. I actually managed to kill people with it. Woo hoo.

As much as I hate that weapon, Pulling off a midair kill with it has to be one of the most satisfying experiences for me personally in TF2.

Were you around for the days when it worked on non-explosive jumps? Those were the best, one-hit kills on bunny-hoppers or whatever.

I have become a fallengorn/borgnine lately. All I play is Soldier with the DH. Such a great and satisfying weapon!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Were you around for the days when it worked on non-explosive jumps? Those were the best, one-hit kills on bunny-hoppers or whatever.

I've been playing since the beta was originally released. For some reason that doesn't ring a bell though.

I tend to take breaks with TF2. I won't play it for a month then I just start randomly playing it again.

I still need to work on getting the beard and hat for the soldier. God i'm lazy.

Proven

I've been in a "take a break from TF2" mood. The only thing that could bring me back is the Medic getting his own laser pistol so I don't have to always play Soldier/Engy for it (and honestly, if they want to give the ability to decrease uber charge with a pierce weapon, and everybody is going to complain about it, give it to the Medic).

Also, new Medigun. New Mediguns always rock. Just look at the Kritz and QuickFix. (And yes I got my Strange QuickFix and love it).

For this one, I'd prefer if the ubercharge deployed as an aura around the Medic. Then I'd never touch Soldier again until a Sniper comes around and begs me to rocket jump onto his face. Unfortunately, the Soldier has a monopoly on all the basic effects (damage, resistance, health), so I doubt that would happen.

Top Bottom