• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

BY2K

Membero Americo
The Black Rose has 2 styles.

QyJSj.jpg

8VKHU.jpg

Bluth54

I have 2 copies of Alan Wake to give out to TF2 Gaf this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'll be making a list of all regulars* who play at least 3 maps. I'll be using a random number generator to decide who wins.

The winner of the first day will be disqualified for the second day. Anyone who already owns the game on steam will be disqualified (since both copies are paid for and in my steam inventory already no substitution of prizes).

Good luck everyone!

*A regular is any Steam username I recognize.

Tenck

I have 2 copies of Alan Wake to give out to TF2 Gaf this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'll be making a list of all regulars* who play at least 3 maps. I'll be using a random number generator to decide who wins.

The winner of the first day will be disqualified for the second day. Anyone who already owns the game on steam will be disqualified (since both copies are paid for and in my steam inventory already no substitution of prizes).

Good luck everyone!

Surely you recognize me right?!?!?!?!

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Oh wait, it was on the original gif. All is well.

fake edit: why don't you go smoke a cigar and drive a '57 chevy and revolutionize or something you salsa dancing motherfucker

sorry to hear you had to endure 5 rounds of that godawful game. I got it in 5 minutes, fortunately.

I assume all of you removed the rootkit it installs?

actually, I don't see the programs mentioned in the background, but I had GameGuard on my PC for a month or 2 already due to PSO2 :3

Probably going to get rid of it.

Good luck everyone!

Oh boy!

so he's like the most inconsistent TF2 player of all time?

Mine's fucking worse:

BkPEZ.jpg

So according to the hints, it seems likely we're getting a major scout and/or medic package of items sometime this year. Should I stockpile extra scout and medic items so I can craft them when they come out?

So according to the hints, it seems likely we're getting a major scout and/or medic package of items sometime this year. Should I stockpile extra scout and medic items so I can craft them when they come out?

That's my plan. The new Medic stuff better be worth it. I like being a Medic, but having a choice of only two Mediguns kinda stinks.

Medic and Engineer are the classes that can easily break the game in half. That's why they barely have variety in their main attribute (sentries/uber). Play any map, and those two pretty much control the flow of the battle.

There's a Medigun for invincibility, freedom of movement-impairing shit and criticals. Maybe the new one allows for ammo refills/no reloading?

Eh, that might actually be kinda shitty. Unless the charge rate was something ridiculous, or it still allowed overheals.

Proven

Based off of my favorite heal gun, other people will be 50% happy as long as it has overheal. But really, there's a chance that it will virtually be a reskin at this point. The only other stat I can see them modifying is speed. They'd never do something like increased clip/ignoring reload as it then becomes seriously useless outside of Soldier and Demomen, while all other heal guns have had power uses for at least three classes, or versatile uses for most of them. Plus, it'd be modifying something the Medic has very little knowledge of without comms, something that can be mitigated around with the other heal guns. Instead, they could do something like modify rate of fire. That would do something for everybody.

They could also try something crazy and have the charge change all weaponry fired by the patient into a particle weapon that either sets things on fire or pierces, depending on whether the weapon fired is normally projectile (gets fire) or hitscan (gets piercing).

Based off of my favorite heal gun, other people will be 50% happy as long as it has overheal. But really, there's a chance that it will virtually be a reskin at this point. The only other stat I can see them modifying is speed. They'd never do something like increased clip/ignoring reload as it then becomes seriously useless outside of Soldier and Demomen, while all other heal guns have had power uses for at least three classes, or versatile uses for most of them. Plus, it'd be modifying something the Medic has very little knowledge of without comms, something that can be mitigated around with the other heal guns. Instead, they could do something like modify rate of fire. That would do something for everybody.

They could also try something crazy and have the charge change all weaponry fired by the patient into a particle weapon that either sets things on fire or pierces, depending on whether the weapon fired is normally projectile (gets fire) or hitscan (gets piercing).

I'm fine with more aoe stuff for the medic. The soldier has what, 3 things that do that? Medic has one that's attached to a taunt. Shitty.

If the quickfix gets buffed, megaheal should be like a wide range lvl 3 dispenser.

I don't know what this last update did, but my game got very sluggish. Freezings everywhere.

Proven

I'm fine with more aoe stuff for the medic. The soldier has what, 3 things that do that? Medic has one that's attached to a taunt. Shitty.

I don't think we'll get any actual AoE stuff for Medic outside that taunt specifically because of the Banner mechanics so far being tied to Soldier. It's the only thing he has that really promotes teamwork other than one melee weapon, and melee weapons seem to be designed slightly differently now thanks to Medieval mode. The Medic's theme seems to be doing things by single target and having to make decisions of triage. If he somehow did get an AoE effect it would come with so many negatives it would be immediately seen as the worst heal gun, or Valve will be worried because of reception to the QuickFix and make it crazy OP in every respect but total invulnerability and will promptly be beefed into the ground after a week or two.

But a man can dream.

This fucking knife better be worth it.

I can feel this game just infecting my computer with it's gross.

Edit: I can't even get the thing to run.

2nd Edit: It took 3 times longer cleaning all the shit out then it did to actually get the achievement. Fuck that game.

Top Bottom