• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sup guys, Big Booty Paul here. After something like 11 months I finally got validated to post tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to make it into the jank before everyone leaves one of these days. We need a West Coast server!

Tenck

Sup guys, Big Booty Paul here. After something like 11 months I finally got validated to post tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to make it into the jank before everyone leaves one of these days. We need a West Coast server!

Congratulations man!!
Edit: We just need Tim on here (Guy Kazama) and we're a nice group :3

Avocado

Demoknight* is fun, when melee actually works.

*O.G. Demoknight, which still has a 'nade launcher. Not Melee-only Knight.

I know this guy who plays demoknight, but with a gamepad. Apparantly if you use a gamepad, you can make insane turns, and this makes him absolutely deadly because you don't see him coming before its too late.

Proven

I know this guy who plays demoknight, but with a gamepad. Apparantly if you use a gamepad, you can make insane turns, and this makes him absolutely deadly because you don't see him coming before its too late.

It makes sense, if you have high enough sensitivity, or edit the x-axis binds a little. There was a point back when people were still using the turn exploit that the best way was to map keys to the keyboard rather than add temporary high sensitivity to the mouse.

Anony

I have 2 copies of Alan Wake to give out to TF2 Gaf this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'll be making a list of all regulars* who play at least 3 maps. I'll be using a random number generator to decide who wins.

The winner of the first day will be disqualified for the second day. Anyone who already owns the game on steam will be disqualified (since both copies are paid for and in my steam inventory already no substitution of prizes).

Good luck everyone!

*A regular is any Steam username I recognize.

well fuck, i'm not at where my main computer is this weekend :(
add me to the list anyways? steam is lazy if you recognize

AcciDante

I have 2 copies of Alan Wake to give out to TF2 Gaf this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I'll be making a list of all regulars* who play at least 3 maps. I'll be using a random number generator to decide who wins.

The winner of the first day will be disqualified for the second day. Anyone who already owns the game on steam will be disqualified (since both copies are paid for and in my steam inventory already no substitution of prizes).

Good luck everyone!

*A regular is any Steam username I recognize.

Awesome! I should be there!

damn.png

I was just randomly playing and then this happened. Weird.

Shit man, I had to play with the sound off last night, sorry! I won't use engi anymore if the server is that small, really messes things up

This is me a good 70% of the time on the gaf server. I'm sorry if you ever address me or yell at me or whatever. I probably don't hear it. I read everything in the text though!

Tenck

Next time you want to type something negative for no reason Kuro, shut the fuck up and keep to yourself idiot.

You criticized Toggles for being negative, yet you're a shining example of being just the same.

Tenck

what's with all the negativity

Maybe I am definitely making this a bigger deal than it already is, but I came to play TF2 today to have fun, not to have Kuro being a dick with unnecessary insults. Could definitely get his point across without calling people idiots.

Boney

Banned
Maybe I am definitely making this a bigger deal than it already is, but I came to play TF2 today to have fun, not to have Kuro being a dick with unnecessary insults. Could definitely get his point across without calling people idiots.

Hmmm? I thought you weren't gonna play anymore sweetie. Either way, good to have you around.

I don't take the stuff kuro says personally, so him yelling always earns me a chuckle, but I can see how it can rub people the wrong way. I guess what I mean is, Kuro, start being a little less Kuro.

Tenck

Hmmm? I thought you weren't gonna play anymore sweetie. Either way, good to have you around.

I don't take the stuff kuro says personally, so him yelling always earns me a chuckle, but I can see how it can rub people the wrong way. I guess what I mean is, Kuro, start being a little less Kuro.

Was just playing because I wanted to see some friendly faces again. I'm still going to stay off TF2 for a while though. Stuff like this just makes the decision easier.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Next time you want to type something negative for no reason Kuro, shut the fuck up and keep to yourself idiot.

You criticized Toggles for being negative, yet you're a shining example of being just the same.

the hell are you even talking about? i didn't even type anything in the server you big fucking baby.

Boney

Banned
Was just playing because I wanted to see some friendly faces again. I'm still going to stay off TF2 for a while though. Stuff like this just makes the decision easier.

but you didn't get to see stab me..

unless of course you don't care

Tenck

I didn't see a "tenck" in the server, and I don't talk or text to you. So unless you changed your name, try again. Selective memory? more like whiney excuse.

Now that I remember, I never was on the server. It's all in my head. Thanks for showing me the light /sarcasm

Ask Accidante or Oreo, or even Tim. Maybe you should try again.

Yeef

Upped my DPI, changed my cursor from green to yellow. Seems to have made a difference, but it's hard to tell when playing match-making. I went a whole round lakeside as pyro without being killed.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Change your name back to Tenck, ho. And stop being babies.
Fine, Accidante, was Tenck on the server when I was on? I sure as shit didn't see his name.

Oreo?

Tim?

Go ahead! Show me the screenshot when you and I were on the same time for the past few days. I haven't seen you in awhile, so stop whining.

Yeef

See? There you go. If I knew it was you, I wouldn't have even bothered. I can't keep track of your fucking name changes.
Haha.

That's pretty funny, coming from you. :p

[EDIT] BEHOLD!

Andrew my saviour! <3
Assidente
Badgergorn
Badmin Abused
Da Man
Decafman
Fuck Rogers disconnected soon
Javamang
Javamanz
Literally
Mr. Simpson
NSQuoteBabyEnforcer
Realistically
Salieri
The Good, Bad, and the Werntz
Togglesworlh [GAF]
•GG• "Crushed" by heavies
•GG• (&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077;&#305;
•GG• (&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077;&#1503;
•GG• .Artistdud88
•GG• .Scientistdude22
•GG• .Scientistdude88
•GG• A Bitch Chasing Cards
•GG• A Bitch Chasing Cars
•GG• Admin Abused
•GG• Admin Abused!
•GG• Alt Madoushi
•GG• ArtistScrub88
•GG• AssiDante
•GG• Assidente
•GG• Augmented Ragineer
•GG• Ballkickingly Good
•GG• Banned Madoushi
•GG• bannedtime
•GG• bert/ernie/wartime!?
•GG• bertime?
•GG• BJs with TEETH!? D:
•GG• Boredomlands
•GG• Borgnine's Sticky Sock
•GG• Buzzed Madoushi
•GG• Bye, Jack :'(
•GG• CJ's Sticky Sock
•GG• Clown Werntz up
•GG• Corpse take Classes
•GG• DA2 SUCKS GIMME HELL Y
•GG• Deus Ex...Over :'(
•GG• Diabetees
•GG• Dominated Death! :D
•GG• Douche Welder
•GG• Doug Ford
•GG• Duke Nuke'em SUCKS
•GG• El Presidente! >:D
•GG• Failed my Counterspell
•GG• FML
•GG• Fuck Zinio and PC Game
•GG• Fuckin Augs
•GG• Fuckin Herbert! :mad:
•GG• Fuckin' Augs
•GG• Fucking Job
•GG• Fucking Liar
•GG• Fucking pantso
•GG• GODHAND
•GG• Guiness Madoushi
•GG• Halo Madoushi
•GG• Jank
•GG• Just the tip...really!
•GG• Kuro Augmented
•GG• Kuro Madoushi
•GG• Kuro Madrunkshi
•GG• Kuro Mahungovershi
•GG• Kuro Maodushi
•GG• Kuro Outtahats
•GG• Leader of Scrubs
•GG• Leafs = GOD'S TEAM
•GG• LEAFS WIN! :D
•GG• LF Key
•GG• Lvl 100 Attendant God
•GG• Lvl 100 Attendant Guy
•GG• makewartimeragetime
•GG• MasturbationDan
•GG• mojitomantimedude?!
•GG• Neocitranman
•GG• No sound
•GG• No sound and Illiterat
•GG• Not Alexander :(
•GG• Not Webdevel
•GG• NOWKUROISPISSED
•GG• PHAILdevel
•GG• PHAILTIME!
•GG• Recycling Day!
•GG• RIP Jobs
•GG• saketime
•GG• scrubtime
•GG• SD88
•GG• Segata Senshiro
•GG• Selling Made Man
•GG• Selling Salta's Rose ;
•GG• Strange Razorback
•GG• SWEET SWEET INTERNET!
•GG• Taco Bell
•GG• Teaman
•GG• Tentacletime
•GG• The Great Ban
•GG• The REAL Rob Ford
•GG• TheGreatBa(r)n
•GG• Tired but not NSQUOTE
•GG• Toblerone Man
•GG• Troll Engie
•GG• Two kills one backstab
•GG• wartime's sticky sock
•GG• Webdevel's Sticky Sock
•GG• Who Do You Voodoo, *it
•GG• Yawnleo
•GG• YEEF LIES!
•GG• Yiff
•GG• Young piece of Tina
•GG• Zoey
•GG• &#12420;&#12373;&#12356;

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Haha.

That's pretty funny, coming from you. :p

I always have the tag in my name, and nobody mistakes me for anyone else. So Accidante told me it was a bunch of Korean. All I saw on my screen were 3 boxes.

Even then, if it bothers you that much, you could just ask. Even though I have issues with Toggles now and then, if he asks I stop, though he's not a goddamn baby.

I agree with this. I'm not a big fan of people actually getting angry and shit. Not fun.

AcciDante

I try to not actually get mad at people, but my patience has been wearing thin lately. After the flood of caberman shitting up the server, there's always at least one person being completely useless in an actual match on a full server. If you're just going to dick around, find a different server. You're just wasting a slot and people's time that are trying to actually play.

Top Bottom