• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Tenck

I always have the tag in my name, and nobody mistakes me for anyone else. So Accidante told me it was a bunch of Korean. All I saw on my screen were 3 boxes.

Even then, if it bothers you that much, you could just ask. Even though I have issues with Toggles now and then, if he asks I stop, though he's not a goddamn baby.

Not about being a 'baby.' Just get tired of unnecessary insults. It's fine if you rage once in a while, Kuro Rage™ is funny at times, but it gets old at some point.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
At least you can see my name as well. All I saw were boxes without even an avatar pic. SHADDAP YA DAMN BEAR!

edit: I also haven't even used my mic in about a week now. sheesh

I try to not actually get mad at people, but my patience has been wearing thin lately. After the flood of caberman shitting up the server, there's always at least one person being completely useless in an actual match on a full server. If you're just going to dick around, find a different server. You're just wasting a slot and people's time that are trying to actually play.

But but... That's like, me every other night! D:

You shan't remove me from my home!

Bluth54

I compiled the following list:

.ArtistDude88
?GG? Ketch [GAF]
?GG? Kuro Madoushi
Accidante
Borsalino
Chesskid1
Classic
ClassyPenguin
Cloudius
CoffeeJanitor
Doug Welder
Forkball
Grimm
Joe Carter
Magnum Innominandum ?
Mojimbo
Need For Caber: The Man [GAF] (NSQuote)
Oreoleo
Proven
SgtPepper
Snacks teh sober sea lion
Soka
Solidsnake
SteveWinwood
Tenck
Woobie
Yasae
Yeef
Yeoz
ZekeThePlumber

If your not on this list but think you should be I'm sorry, but you must not of made enough of an impact on me to remember you. Javaman was not included since I know he owns Alan Wake. I did not check everyone to make sure they don't own Alan Wake since that would take a lot of time, but did check after I drew the winner to make sure they didn't have it, if they did I would of removed them from the list and done another random number generation.

random1.png

That makes the winner Tenck! I'll be sending you a friend invite shortly! Congratulations!

Remember I have one more copy to give away tomorrow night!

Proven

I'm not asking for competitive level play. I would like people to at least try to complete the objective.

I know what you mean. GAF has been my perfect server for semi-serious play. Just the right blend of people working together, covering each other's backs, making calls despite the alltalk, while still being able to sympathize with your opponent when you continually dominate him for 10 minutes. There are a few other servers I could go to for this, but they always have some small problem, like the members being slightly too harsh for my tastes, or the skill level being skewed a little too much to a non-ideal class (GAF server is the only server where I can join, and during the 30-60 minutes I might feel like playing Medic, I keep ending up on a team with 3 medics. Despite the Heavy love/hate, I never see too many on the server at once, and now even regular Demoman is making a comeback (and making me play Pyro and Engy less, sigh)).

Anyway, if you see too many Caberman, you can just go Scout. If their Chargemen, then Soldier/Pyro. Or if you really hate either of them, go Gunslinger.

I try to not actually get mad at people, but my patience has been wearing thin lately. After the flood of caberman shitting up the server, there's always at least one person being completely useless in an actual match on a full server. If you're just going to dick around, find a different server. You're just wasting a slot and people's time that are trying to actually play.
I'm not dicking around. I just suck.

AcciDante

He mentions people screwing around which is pretty much alluding to cabermanning.

Are you cabermanning?

There's also people just trying to holiday punch and running around the map trying to high five people.

Again, I don't care if you suck. I just want you to try to get to the objective, and shoot at the other team. I'm not asking for professionals, just effort.

Forkball

He mentions people screwing around which is pretty much alluding to cabermanning.

Are you cabermanning?

Ask Javaman is cabermanning is screwing around.

ASK HIM.

But Lighthouse is terrible for Caberman because of the skybox and it's hard to descend directly onto the point opposed to something like Harvest or Lakeside. The minisentries are the thing that make the map frustrating.

There's also people just trying to holiday punch and running around the map trying to high five people.

Again, I don't care if you suck. I just want you to try to get to the objective, and shoot at the other team. I'm not asking for professionals, just effort.
I suck so bad even the guys dicking around can clown me effortlessly.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I think the spawns being at the bottom of the hill is pointless and makes it harder to look around. Also the top area is pretty cramped and mini sentries can dominate.

don't use mini sentries and we'll talk.

I haven't seen any holiday puncher only heavies....nor have I seen people running around only high fiveing. Believe me I would've raged at that had I seen it. Definitely see a lot of generally useless cabermen.

Ketch

... So I took a screen shot after I died with F12, and it made the camera noise and everything, but now I can't find it.

REALTALK: Kuro stop attempting to subvert the serious business GAF time with your laughable attempts at sniping.

... So I took a screen shot after I died with F12, and it made the camera noise and everything, but now I can't find it.

REALTALK: Kuro stop attempting to subvert the serious business GAF time with your laughable attempts at sniping.

F12 sends pictures to the "\team fortress 2\tf\screenshots" folder I believe, and it saves them as TGA's

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Pfft coming from you, Sketchy Spy?!

I compiled the following list:

list of names

If your not on this list but think you should be I'm sorry, but you must not of made enough of an impact on me to remember you. Javaman was not included since I know he owns Alan Wake. I did not check everyone to make sure they don't own Alan Wake since that would take a lot of time, but did check after I drew the winner to make sure they didn't have it, if they did I would of removed them from the list and done another random number generation.

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo5/Bluth54/random1.png

That makes the winner Tenck! I'll be sending you a friend invite shortly! Congratulations!

Remember I have one more copy to give away tomorrow night!

Nice of you to do this; I'm just so excited to see my name being familiar to other Gaffers, even though most of the time I play demoknight, sniper, tomislav, or mini-sentry engy with awful teleport exit locations.

Yeef

I suppose I should start working on a map for that Payload contest. It ends in April, and that seems so far off, but I bet if I start now I won't even finish by then.

I only caberman when it's GORGE instead of LIGHTHOUSE!!! Silly server.
That wasn't the server. I had just joined on koth_badlands and was complaining about the map being too small for 24 people, then saw the next map was lighthouse. So, admin abuse. :]

Lighthouse is a fun map first time playing it last night, dunno why the vocal minority hated it so.
Lighthouse is fun for like 14 and fewer people. It's way too small for a full server.

To be fair, I often will play Fat Scout™ or give people The Business or otherwise use a silly load out. But generally, I still manage to do well with them. When I don't, I switch to Real mode, because being silly when others don't embrace it is no fun.

Was just browsing through TF2map's contest entrants... A lot of'em are just copying Barnblitz's turn table thing, or just lifting the cart in some way. I have a really awesome and unique idea, but I've no idea if it's even feasible.

Ketch

Was just browsing through TF2map's contest entrants... A lot of'em are just copying Barnblitz's turn table thing, or just lifting the cart in some way. I have a really awesome and unique idea, but I've no idea if it's even feasible.

Is your idea making the cart go under lava so you have to stand on it to push? Because that's a really great idea.

While I agree that that is a great idea, no, it's not what I was thinking :D

I showed it to Yeef a while back, but I don't want to post it here just in case I decide to try.

Top Bottom