• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Demo man prototype:

bynrS.jpg

Forkball

Demoman's outfit always bugged me. Is he wearing a jumpsuit? A onesie?

Also look at this fucking puzzle from this Nancy Drew game I'm playing.

FDFAB8796A71875F86E2DACFAF9FBE4B91CD2D80

Supposedly the knife is from Alliance of Valiant Arms, which is F2P. HOWEVER, apparently it installs a rootkit.

WHAT DO

hmm, I played this game when it was only released in Japan a few years ago. Dunno if I want to download it just to get the item, unless it is easy to get. The wiki has the Genuine version of the Black Rose.

Yeef

Precisely, thus pushing the heavy even more into the boring role some people had complained about. :p
I would be all for the Heavy getting the demoknight treatment and giving him a bunch of melee-based unlocks that basically makes him a different class.

I am not for keeping him the same class, but making him stronger (which is what Valve has done with pretty much every heavy patch up until now).

Blizzard

Banned
I would be all for the Heavy getting the demoknight treatment and giving him a bunch of melee-based unlocks that basically makes him a different class.

I am not for keeping him the same class, but making him stronger (which is what Valve has done with pretty much every heavy patch up until now).
I think melee is pretty terrible in TF2, so I disagree with you. I think non-melee is better.

I want the heavy to be strong like Russian mountain so I disagree with the second point too. Side note of not much importance, Valve did nerf tomislav and natascha a while back, so it isn't always positive changes for heavy.

Yeef

I think melee is pretty terrible in TF2, so I disagree with you. I think non-melee is better.

I want the heavy to be strong like Russian mountain so I disagree with the second point too. Side note of not much importance, Valve did nerf tomislav and natascha a while back, so it isn't always positive changes for heavy.
Only because of communal outcry.

It's all just been releasing overpowered shit then reeling it in (eventually) as more and more people complained.

Why didn't, the much more needed Enforcer nerf, come in this update? That weapon is still stupidly annoying. If anything, I think GRU needed a nerf. Make them unable to jump while active.

Yeef

Because the enforcer nerf is barely a nerf, and it didn't even work correctly in the beta. They're probably going to consider something else; just like the tomislav -50 HP nerf was scrapped.

[EDIT] Apparently an undocumented change: Melee attacks now have damage spread. It doesn't matter on The Jank, since spread is off, but it seems like a weird thing to change after so long. I wonder if it was unintentional.

Proven

Because the enforcer nerf is barely a nerf, and it didn't even work correctly in the beta. They're probably going to consider something else; just like the tomislav -50 HP nerf was scrapped.

[EDIT] Apparently an undocumented change: Melee attacks now have damage spread. It doesn't matter on The Jank, since spread is off, but it seems like a weird thing to change after so long. I wonder if it was unintentional.

You know, I actually noticed this because of TwigZero, but it never occurred to me how major that was. It doesn't help with random melee crits, so I suppose it's just because so much else in the game has a damage range. But still.

Proven

Hey uh, my friend pre ordered KoA and never got the TF2 promo items...Does he have to be an active player to get them?

Did he log into TF2 and do stuff? I preordered with just hours to spare, and on a whim jumped on TF2 to check my inventory and saw that I had it. Worst comes to worse, the time your friend bought the game should be saved, and you'll have the receipt email, so after a little bit of support ticket work (through TF2 specific support, rather than Steam store general support) should get your problem solved. Or email Robin Walker.

Tenck

I might join you guys for a bit if Steam doesn't have problems downloading TF2 like yesterday. So glad it didn't download though, was going to buy the ring for Oreoleo :p

Did anyone see the "Little Girl has accepted R. Kelly's 'Pee' " ring purchase/notification earlier? I couldn't help but laugh just a little, although I felt terrible about it later on.

Anyone have a foolproof solution to textmode idling? I leave my laptop on overnight, but no matter what settings I put on Windows it will go to sleep.

It disconnects and makes me waste valuable idle time.

Top Bottom