• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Ketch

Well you could use it on 5cp and put all the capture points under lava.... wait, that wouldn't work. (or maybe it would?)

Here you go, Steve!

78XML.jpg

Shoot him first with the shotty, then proceed to m1 + w.

then I have to wait 6.5 seconds for the god mode DR to wear off, which then he has the knife again, which then gives him another 2 seconds or whatever of god mode, so if he has an enforcer and can hit the broad side of a barn Ill be dead.

its like a fucking WoW Paladin.

Bluth54

I made up the following list:
.ArtistDude88
?GG? Ketch [GAF]
?GG? Kuro Madoushi
Boney
Borsalino
Chesskid1
Classic
ClassyPenguin
Cloudius
CoffeeJanitor
CornBurrito93
Doug Welder
Forkball
Grimm
Joe Carter
Kirsten
LEO2033
Magnum Innominandum ?
Metaphorically
Mojimbo
Nate
Oreoleo
Paul Skeet Skeet (Big Booty Paul)
Snacks teh sober sea lion
Soka
SolidSnake
SteveWinwood
Woobie
Yeef
Yeoz
ZekeThePlumber

And got the following result:
random2.png

Congrats to ClassyPenguin on winning my second copy of Alan Wake! I will be sending you a friend invite soon!

Yeef

Messing around with bots and debug commands I have discovered that:

A. The hitboxes for scout, soldier and demoman get screwed up A LOT when they collide with an enemy player.* Their head hit box becomes about a foot higher than their actual head. The heavy and medic hit boxes also get screwed up, but only a bit. Their head hitboxes move slightly to the side. If you shoot their model in the side of their head that doesn't have the hitbox, the blood will still appear, but you won't deal any damage.

2. There's a bug where airblasting a player downwards will make them always count as being 'in the air' for reserve shooter purposes until they jump. This could be pretty useful. Airblasting someone downward and then switching to soldier afterward still gave me the reserve shooter mini-crits.

*There's a decent chance that the hitbox issues are a symptom of tr_walkway (the bots don't actually walk on that map; they're pushed forward by a map force), but I've seen similar things happen in real games, so maybe not.

AcciDante

I'm gonna attempt to take a break from this game for a week. I say this here so that you may all laugh at me when you see me playing tomorrow.

Turbine pro failed to impress me.

I for one still like it, but that's partially because it moves so much faster than vanilla Turbine.

Also, I forget who it was, but I had a fun time using Wrangler + Mini-sentry to shoot down an airborne caberman on that Egypt-style KOTH map. Had a good laugh out of it.

Proven

Turbine is good. I like Turbine. But the map is so simple and devoid of memorable artifacts that it would fail to impress anyone, even if you didn't hate it.

It's still a decent CTF map, and as with anything you can do well with three uber Medics to deal with Engineer spam.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Has anyone noticed a bug with the shotgun on the soldier, that when you switch to it there's a delay before you can shoot? I swear it wasn't there before.

Maybe my mind is just playing tricks.

When I don't have internet access, I've been playing TFC with Foxbot . . . awesome! Those bots are pretty darn good. They jump, rocket jump, even talk shit!

Are there any decent bot plugins for TF2?

Top Bottom