• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Proven

Has anyone noticed a bug with the shotgun on the soldier, that when you switch to it there's a delay before you can shoot? I swear it wasn't there before.

Maybe my mind is just playing tricks.
This could be a sign that you're getting better at TF2 or your reflexes in general.

Or it's lag.

When I don't have internet access, I've been playing TFC with Foxbot . . . awesome! Those bots are pretty darn good. They jump, rocket jump, even talk shit!

Are there any decent bot plugins for TF2?
lol. TF2 bot plugins. lol.

Well outside tr_walkway and a tower defense map that I doubt was ever updated again, there's the built in offline mode. Playing on medium or hard actually does give you a decent amount of challenge (fucking aimbot sniper named Aimbot), and you can set it anywhere from 6v6 to 12v12 to add to the difficulty. The only problem I found is that there are some really terrible bugs at times, almost always involving your teammates getting stuck somewhere. And even when those don't happen, you'll often find yourself carrying your team anyway.

Ketch

often find yourself carrying your team anyway.

So just like every night on the GAF server for me then? HIYO

Arnold-749421.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
What is the deal with the grip for the Saboteur 66? It's not consistent with the rest of the retro-future aesthetic.

/end-stupid-gripe

Mercy Killer: Deals mini crits against targets with less than 50 hp. Each kill stores übercharge.

The Saboteur: transforms hit targets into Spies and Snipers

Sianos

Vanilla night was fun: the game ran much smoother, was more balanced, and best of all there were no mini sentries!

Hopefully the new scout pistol is designed to be more effective against mini sentries. Probably won't use the Molester, love my Scattergun too much. <3

Proven

Then I counter you all with regular sentries. They do double the damage to Scouts over mini sentries.

Either that or Natasha.

Yeef

Then I counter you all with regular sentries. They do double the damage to Scouts over mini sentries.

Either that or Natasha.
Normal sentries do double the damage per shot, but don't shoot as fast and don't rotate as fast. It makes circle strafing them much easier.

Also, Natascha isn't vanilla.

Top Bottom