• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Don't be silly.

No one in TF2 GAF is human!
newlogo.jpg

Proven

No, this is a new low, even for Borgnine. A random passerby would for once find him as heterosexually creepy...

I prefer the old Borgnine. Even if they always curved, I could accept the crits then.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I don't know if he's okay with posting them, but I've actually heard some borgnine songs. They were so well done and relatively normal that it was crazy. It's like, he's actually human!

Of course it's OK, they're on the internet. You should wait until Yasae is done remixing them for me though, for free.

TF2: networking. Already working on investing in coffee futures through Javaman, and I don't know what it is you do but I want a piece of it.

Kirsten

Of course it's OK, they're on the internet. You should wait until Yasae is done remixing them for me though, for free.

TF2: networking. Already working on investing in coffee futures through Javaman, and I don't know what it is you do but I want a piece of it.

OH, I see how it is now. This was just a publicity stunt...nicely played.

Blizzard

Banned
Well I really like Borgnine's songs even before remixes, so here are the originals:

http://soundcloud.com/julia-my-love

Speaking of viral marketing, I linked the songs to a friend last night, and he posted them on Facebook while tagging another friend. By like a week, you'll have more views than Justin Bieber!

Yeef

Well I really like Borgnine's songs even before remixes, so here are the originals:

http://soundcloud.com/julia-my-love

Speaking of viral marketing, I linked the songs to a friend last night, and he posted them on Facebook while tagging another friend. By like a week, you'll have more views than Justin Bieber!
I don't know who Borgnine kidnapped and forced to sing for him, but I like it!

(You should consider putting stuff up on thesixtyone).

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Nice Borgnine!

So who's going to be first to make a slideshow of all his sprays accompanied by one of his songs?

Top Bottom