• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

7FA4107632CDFF8A89C0A139A6318DC663AE3BD9

What... What if TF2 had 3D glasses mode? Also, that pose looks great for the spine!

Item servers were down for a bit yesterday, so vanilla.
And join, the gaf regulars on the jank server are good people, but it gets filled quick, well, depending on the map.

Forkball

POST THE ENTIRE PATCH NOTES PEOPLE

Added The Fast Learner
Fixed +randommap not working correctly on server startup
Fixed some instances of corrupted text when the save_replay key isn't bound
Fixed dedicated server console spew related to the Replay client and viewangles
Fixed a spelling error in a cp_fastlane material
Fixed team colors not working correctly for the second style of the Black Rose
Fixed Mann Co. Store item previews for paints and styles
Updated item descriptions to contain the name of the paint used to color them
Updated the Reggaelator
Added an LOD model
Added 3 styles
Updated cp_dustbowl
Adjusted Blue team's func_respawnroom in stage 1 to be flush against the door
언어 파일 업데이트

aD0cC.png

I NEED TO COMPLETE MY ASSHOLE SCOUT LOOK

Edit: did they really only add one lower lod model? Come on valve. It can't be that fucking hard to just add shit.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
kx39i.jpgz

Stupid Kirsten is being a big BABBY and refuses to post the valentine I sent her. It needs to be shared with the world, I spent several minutes on it. Also 2 stamps from work.

Javaman

Is there a site that analyzed your tf2 backpack to tell you what you're missing? I don't care about hats, but it would be nice to see what weapons I'm missing. I used to keep track, but it's too much work lately. Ideally it would tell you what you need or should keep to craft missing stuff.

Is there a site that analyzed your tf2 backpack to tell you what you're missing? I don't care about hats, but it would be nice to see what weapons I'm missing. I used to keep track, but it's too much work lately. Ideally it would tell you what you need or should keep to craft missing stuff.

tf2ls.com

Yasae

Banned
kx39i.jpgz

Stupid Kirsten is being a big BABBY and refuses to post the valentine I sent her. It needs to be shared with the world, I spent several minutes on it. Also 2 stamps from work.
And for the people doing all your slave labor: nothing.

That's why they're slaves, after all.

did it seriously get mailed?

In any case, it is actually done pretty well, different from your regular Borgnine's art style you guys love so much.

Blizzard

Banned
I don't know if he's okay with posting them, but I've actually heard some borgnine songs. They were so well done and relatively normal that it was crazy. It's like, he's actually human!

Top Bottom