• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

Damned fine way to end the night.
You need to fix your connection. You were skipping around everytime I saw you.

[EDIT]

420B6E20AF507F7E705F70F1E98798BB0946A4B9

Alienups

From the wall of shame thread

Team Fortress 2
1600.6 hrs on record

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
152.7 hrs on record

Dragon Age: Origins
116.2 hrs on record

Mass Effect 2
76.4 hrs on record

Fallout: New Vegas

55.3 hrs on record

I started playing TF2 when it went F2P....

TF2 has been free to play for 5,000 hours. You've been playing it a third of that time.

What the fuck.

n0b

He's pretty chill right now. If I was coaching myself (like n0b does sometimes) I'd probably kill me. But n0b is so fun to play with since he's always laughing and making others laugh :3

IF YOU'RE READING THIS NOB, I AM SORRY I SUCK AT DOTA 2 ;_;

You don't suck, you just try to play above your experience level! D:

Just like people on the tf2 server picking maps, they try to judge the quality of maps when they have no idea what a good map is in the first place!

Javaman

Hey tf2 peoples... I've got coupons for 50% off Bastion and Orcs must die if anyone wants them. they're going to expire in a couple of days. Best time to hit me up would be around 8am est this morning.

Tenck

You don't suck, you just try to play above your experience level! D:

Just like people on the tf2 server picking maps, they try to judge the quality of maps when they have no idea what a good map is in the first place!

It feels like the only way to play though :x

It was the same with Quake too. Play above my level to gain experience from people who will punish me for my mistakes. Though not too fun, hopefully I can improve sometime soon!

Proven

Hey tf2 peoples... I've got coupons for 50% off Bastion and Orcs must die if anyone wants them. they're going to expire in a couple of days. Best time to hit me up would be around 8am est this morning.

If you still have the Bastion one, I'd love it.

Which reminds me, I still have codes for:

-50% off Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey (makes the game $1.25)
-50% off Shattered Horizon (makes the game $5)
-50% off Batman's Arkham Asylum (makes the game $10) (I would've taken this, but I already have it for 360)
-50% off Atom Zombie Smasher (makes the game $5) (soooo good).

-33% off Valve game
-50% off Valve game
(Portal 2? Gary's Mod? Orange Box?)

PM me and I'll try to gift it to you if I don't catch you online.

Boney

Banned
les do this

boney has anti-reflectium in his bones

about half a dozen times i just blew him halfway across the map only for him to live

mabe it was because i was using the gun boats

best stratedy at tf2 is be a meat shield and let a scout finish of pyros behind their back

Top Bottom