• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

So I just figured out how to use Sandboxie to trade from my alts to my main without needing another computer.

Now Valve really needs to fix steam trading. I never realized they took out ingame trading til yesterday.

BLAH

rezuth

So I just figured out how to use Sandboxie to trade from my alts to my main without needing another computer.

Now Valve really needs to fix steam trading. I never realized they took out ingame trading til yesterday.

BLAH

I love how Valve took out one of the few features of the game that always seemed to work when nothing else did.

Proven

I have many more hours than you, and I don't use fast weapon switch! :D
You disgust me.

Which map was that?

On a side note, I've always suspected it but I've now confirmed that janky players rarely if ever protect their medics.
It's just the newer bunch. We didn't notice it up until now because of Tenck and Metaphorically making Spy a popular class for a couple months. Time to shout into the mic more often.

Sianos

On a side note, I've always suspected it but I've now confirmed that janky players rarely if ever protect their medics.

Haha, seems I'm doing my job well.

I've been messing around with the Direct Hit a lot lately. I never really touched Soldier because I didn't like how slow his rockets felt. However, the Direct Hit is blazing fast and even though it has a very small splash radius I find it a lot easier and more fun to hit with. Landing minicrit airshots feels oh so good as well.

It was a manageable population that didn't make me want to always play Pyro/Soldier beforehand.

Also, what the hell is up with you all not on the GAF server?

I'm at grandmas. No interwebs. Also spies can suck it. Coincidence that you notice spies going after medics when I'm not around hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also: i have a girl friend

Sianos

The other two guys were sitting around and I was offclassing a bit to warm up.

But whatever,one v one Minis are fine too.

The other two guys were sitting around and I was offclassing a bit to warm up.

But whatever,one v one Minis are fine too.
Minisentries aren't some god tier weapon man. They're really easy to take out.

BTW one of your teammates was playing spy and was trying to stab me that whole time.

It's just the newer bunch. We didn't notice it up until now because of Tenck and Metaphorically making Spy a popular class for a couple months. Time to shout into the mic more often.

Well i'm new and i just play whatever class is available or what class we need

Yeef

50907D8B23B27883D58B9C4656BB9CCE6ABFB2AF

Yeef

Bah,

I killed three people on the point at the same EXACT moment it was captured, so it didn't give me my scotch guard cheesemint >:O

[EDIT] I went through and made images for all of the awards and ribbons on the stats page that didn't have them. I'm sure no one but Borgnine cares.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
[EDIT] I went through and made images for all of the awards and ribbons on the stats page that didn't have them. I'm sure no one but Borgnine cares.

YES! This has improved my life by no less than 4%. Also:

FXVhP.jpg

Please please, you're embarrassing me, I didn't do it for praise. I would do it regardless, but thank you.

Oreoleo

I care. I probably check my stats page an unhealthy amount of times and the ribbons for Sap This and Proceed to Android Hell were driving me nuts D:

Javaman

Not by scouts :(
Don't you have a pistol? Just get out of range and shoot it. It'll only take a second or two. As a medic I can take one out at any range but medium without dying. Scouts should have an easier time with their much more accurate pistol. Honestly I don't get the mini sentry hate when there's 3 or more classes that have instakills against low hitpoint characters. I'll take my chances against a mini any day over a bs backstab or headshot.

Also HOODOO ROCKs

Don't you have a pistol? Just get out of range and shoot it. It'll only take a second or two. As a medic I can take one out at any range but medium without dying. Scouts should have an easier time with their much more accurate pistol. Honestly I don't get the mini sentry hate when there's 3 or more classes that have instakills against low hitpoint characters. I'll take my chances against a mini any day over a bs backstab or headshot.

Also HOODOO ROCKs

I haven't used a pistol on my scout loadout in probably over a year. I love my mad milk and sometimes bonk. I'm certainly not going to switch those out just to take care of mini sentries.

Yeef

Also HOODOO ROCKs

1. Out of range is pretty far away. Minis have the same range as legit sentries and deploy at full helath, unlike legit sentries. They also shoot twice as fast and turn faster.
  2. Syringe Gun is more accurate than the pistol. Pistol has random spread, syringe gun has no spread. Syringe Gun also shoots faster than the pistol. Assuming all shots hit, a syringe gun will destroy a mini in .9 seconds. A mini-sentry will deal about 40 damage to the medic in that time, about 26% of the medic's health.

Assuming all shots hit (which is unlikely) a pistol will do it in about 1.2 seconds. Realistically, though, it's closer to 1.5~2 seconds. A mini sentry will do about 72~96 damage in that time. About 58%~77% of a scout's health.

Bored at work means math!

LET'S DO THIS!!!

I swear my mic works perfectly with every other game, but for some reason TF2 can't handle the truth!

EDIT: Just found out that Steam also has microphone settings. What should the voice settings be for Steam and TF2? I do test via Steam and it sounds perfect. I do a test in TF2 and it sounds distorted.

Minisentries are one of the many reasons I will never use a 3 rocket capacity rocket launcher. Direct Hit is great against them for a 1-hit kill, rather than waste 2 of your 3 or 4 rockets on them. (Also great for KoH maps where you'll see plenty of them along with pesky scouts.)

Top Bottom