• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Anony

cool
A8CB4F1B0E71BD0F2BBC9D89D2A74B439F75AF74

Forkball

Borgnine's map is perfect and needs no changes.

Also if any TF2 GAFfers want to play Dota 2 tonight, hit me up so we can be terrible together.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Borgnine's map is perfect and needs no changes.

God dammit Yeef I told you to take that shit down! Don't make me figure out how to do it myself. I'm pretty sure I can, I'm on some spam mailing list or something for the server or something, I don't know.

Yeef

God dammit Yeef I told you to take that shit down! Don't make me figure out how to do it myself. I'm pretty sure I can, I'm on some spam mailing list or something for the server or something, I don't know.
I'll take it down when it gets updated. So hurry up!

Forkball

How does one even send a corrupted replay? And are they going to fix the problem or just delete all the corrupted replays to make it look like it never happened?

Yeef

Steam\steamapps\[username]\team fortress 2\tf\replay\client\replays

That's where the actual replays (demo files) are located.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sold some of my crap to the WH since I don't want to put effort into selling.

Now I have 11 keys and 6 Ref.
Still need more for a NnB unusual since it's not cash offers especially.

Pirabear

Banned
Starting to lose it here.

Playing this game has always been a problem in my house because my internet locks up whenever I search for a server, so I basically only played this at home when I can join a friends server. I did what Valve suggested, and set my CafeRate to 3000 and it seemed to work fine...for about 2 weeks. Now instead of disconnecting as soon as I click the browse server button, I disconnect about 10 seconds after the map is loaded. Don't know what else to do. The internet in my house is above average and TF2 is the only game that does this, so flat out buying a new router for one game is out of the question.

corn_fest

Starting to lose it here.

Playing this game has always been a problem in my house because my internet locks up whenever I search for a server, so I basically only played this at home when I can join a friends server. I did what Valve suggested, and set my CafeRate to 3000 and it seemed to work fine...for about 2 weeks. Now instead of disconnecting as soon as I click the browse server button, I disconnect about 10 seconds after the map is loaded. Don't know what else to do. The internet in my house is above average and TF2 is the only game that does this, so flat out buying a new router for one game is out of the question.

They recently added a new option to Settings > Downloads + Cloud to adjust your server list ping rate. I assume it works similarly to CafeRate, but you might want to try that.

They recently added a new option to Settings > Downloads + Cloud to adjust your server list ping rate. I assume it works similarly to CafeRate, but you might want to try that.

Ooo, I did not know this. Really happy they finally are doing something about it. I've been plagued with this problem for years with any of their game servers and Valve's response during that time was just "Get a new router". I really hope I can get this to work right.

If there's one thing I hate more than being forced to play defensive Engie on Turbine, it's being forced to play defensive Engie on Turbine AND NOT HAVE ANYBODY HELP OUT WHATSOEVER.

wow tribes ascend is just like tf2

a really fun match is ruined by a heavy with a chain gun camping a choke point and a bunch of dudes building turrets

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sigh...I shouldn't have been surprised by what I saw on Borgnine's map... :/

Thought he would make it more solly friendly, but it seemed to gear itself to snipers and crapermen.

well it happened

after how many goddamned years, glitched progress, and stat resets, i finally got pyromancer without boosting or hacked servers or SAM

Top Bottom