• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sajjaja

I really don't like looking at them.

EDIT. I had a dream last night that I was about to get into a fight and the man threw a jar of piss at me....

jarate.gif

Forkball

Game updated. They added a smoking pipe for the medic.

They also updated arena well.

Thanks for posting the patch notes.

OH WAIT

Added The Nine-Pipe Problem

Added hud_fastswitch to the Advanced Options dialog

Fixed a commentary string that referenced the Soldier instead of the Heavy

Fixed a client crash that could occur when a server used SetCustomModel to change the player model

Fixed a crash that could occur while trying to get The Argyle Sap achievement

General improvements to client stability

Updated the Spirit of Giving so it can have a custom name applied to it

Updated the map arena_well
-Updated the skybox
-Made some miscellaneous material improvements
C44C03DE865076D32405B165A5DF87B6CDF42110

Yeef

So now Medic, Soldier, Pyro and Sniper all have pipes. Eventually all classes (except scout) will have a pipe. Then we must have a smoking party.

commissar

From the Edge thread..

Features:
The Psychology of Free-to-play

So the soldier robot hat tease wasn't a TF2 raid mode reveal then :/

Javaman

I just wanted to say that Yeef is the freaking MAN for hosting the server for this long. Never asked for donations or anything.

Good show Mr Bear.

<3

b9b29f87c6e03ece391a9156960713f1cf73b93b_full.jpg

Yeef

Yes, yes. Continue playing on the server, free of charge. It's not an international law enforcement sting or anything. I swear!

Proven

Yes, yes. Continue playing on the server, free of charge. It's not an international law enforcement sting or anything. I swear!

You're still putting on quickplay mode during the day, right? I wish to request an extension of the quickplay time by 3 hours in the evening.

Yeef

You're still putting on quickplay mode during the day, right? I wish to request an extension of the quickplay time by 3 hours in the evening.
Nope. I stopped that ages ago because it never got anyone joining anyway and I suspected it was causing issues with some other stuff.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
You should probably remove Jankyard from the server. Also everyone should also delete it from their map folders, or they'll get an error when Yeef's official Jankyard™ is released. I think, probably, I don't know.

Yeef

You should probably remove Jankyard from the server. Also everyone should also delete it from their map folders, or they'll get an error when Yeef's official Jankyard™ is released. I think, probably, I don't know.
Filename would be an issue, because I'll be using proper naming conventions:

koth_jankyard_b1
koth_jankyard_b2
koth_jankyard_b3
koth_jankyard_rc1
koth_jankyard_rc2
koth_jankyard_final
koth_jankyard_final1
koth_jankyard_final2_b1
koth_jankyard_final2_final

Technically it would be entrapment, which is illegal. Think of it as Winnie the Poo getting his had stuck in the honey jar of I don't know where we are going with this.

1-D_FTW

OMFG. So my motherboard was having some issues and I did a side upgrade with new CPU/motherboard/ram. And because my Cooler Master Quick Fire keyboard just arrived, I wanted to try it out in gaming. Fired up TF2. Reinstalled W7 with the new computer and my TF2 settings were completely stock. NO choke or loss.

It's been a long time since I've played and ranted about this, but it was shocking to see 0s for both. Normally I had to play with all kinds of settings just to get things from being absurd. Guess it was my crappy Gigabyte P35 motherboard that was screwing me over with its ethernet. Either that or Valve recently overhauled the net code. But I suspect it was the motherboard. Never even thought to try a new ethernet card all those years ago.

TF2 GAF, perhaps you can help me with this. For ~ the last two weeks, Steam has been causing my processor to spike every 5 seconds on the dot. Nothing else is running. As soon as I exit Steam, it stops.

What do?

Last Steam update has been pretty crappy for me. Lots of hang ups and the community pages take fucking forever to load.

Quote sure likes to complain, but I don't think he minds getting facestabs.

tribes has ruined my tf2 play

also, absolute shit performance issues have ruined my tf2 play

it was like a goddamned slideshow at parts last night, i'm surprised i didn't see teleporting. just take three months off from adding miscs and fixing gravelpit to fix the game, valve.

Sajjaja

tribes has ruined my tf2 play

also, absolute shit performance issues have ruined my tf2 play

it was like a goddamned slideshow at parts last night, i'm surprised i didn't see teleporting. just take three months off from adding miscs and fixing gravelpit to fix the game, valve.

Play medic with crossbow. Only way to play now.

Top Bottom