• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Did Valve add new official tips? I saw one for Reverse Shooter for Pyro. It said something like "The Reverse Shooter does mini-crits to airbone enemies. Use your airblast <NO BOUND> to send your enemies flying!"

Don't know why it says NO BOUND.

Yeah yesterday i saw a tip for the cowmangler 5000 about charged blasts.

My guess on why it says NO BOUND is because you can change the key used for airblasts.

Isn't that the Reserve Shooter?

*wink*

406402_o.gif

Just dropping in to say that Jay Pinkerton (writer at Valve) said during the latest Bonus Round that Meet The Pyro was in the can, and will be released soon with "something else" (presumably that new TF2 thing).

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
So the plan was to remake my map smaller. I started to do that but then half way through realized it would be too small. I didn't want to start over again and it was slowly killing my soul, so I just decided to modify the original. You are going to have to deal with this. I acquiesce to my master Yeef in reverence to the true Jank Yard, so I give you: KOTH_DICKYARD.

kcrX5.jpg

CHANGELOG:

• Added a bunch of crap everywhere. I went through and checked all the sniper sight lines and either put a tree, a gate, or some other prop in front of them. There's still a couple good spots, but hopefully it's balanced in that to use the really good spots you are more exposed. You shouldn't be getting shot from all the way across the map now. If you do it's your fault somehow.
  • More cover around the point. Also adds some verticality.
  • Replaced stacked boxes platforming section with a ramp to make it easier to get on the roof of the spawn building.
  • Opened up and shortened some pathways so you're not forced to run by my jokes. You can go look at them once and then play normally.
  • Added some hills. Again to block sniper sightlines and add verticality.
  • Added bathrooms.
  • Added support for GAF Gold members.
  • Homoeroticism increased 20%.

Sajjaja

• Added a bunch of crap everywhere. I went through and checked all the sniper sight lines and either put a tree, a gate, or some other prop in front of them. There's still a couple good spots, but hopefully it's balanced in that to use the really good spots you are more exposed. You shouldn't be getting shot from all the way across the map now. If you do it's your fault somehow.
  • More cover around the point. Also adds some verticality.
  • Replaced stacked boxes platforming section with a ramp to make it easier to get on the roof of the spawn building.
  • Opened up and shortened some pathways so you're not forced to run by my jokes. You can go look at them once and then play normally.
  • Added some hills. Again to block sniper sightlines and add verticality.
  • Added bathrooms.
    [*]Added support for GAF Gold members.
    [*]Homoeroticism increased 20%.

To be GAF Gold, gotta be homosexual. Got it.

Anyways, looks good, can't wait to play. Why can't anyone add cliffs in their map? :(

EDIT: Let's play now guys! Let's with with Borgnine's Dick
.... I'm serious....

So the plan was to remake my map smaller. I started to do that but then half way through realized it would be too small. I didn't want to start over again and it was slowly killing my soul, so I just decided to modify the original. You are going to have to deal with this. I acquiesce to my master Yeef in reverence to the true Jank Yard, so I give you: KOTH_DICKYARD.

kcrX5.jpg

YES!!!!

1188145_o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kcrX5.jpg[IMG]

CHANGELOG:

[LIST]
[*]Added a bunch of crap everywhere. I went through and checked all the sniper sight lines and either put a tree, a gate, or some other prop in front of them. There's still a couple good spots, but hopefully it's balanced in that to use the really good spots you are more exposed. You shouldn't be getting shot from all the way across the map now. If you do it's your fault somehow.
[*]More cover around the point. Also adds some verticality.
[*]Replaced stacked boxes platforming section with a ramp to make it easier to get on the roof of the spawn building.
[*]Opened up and shortened some pathways so you're not forced to run by my jokes. You can go look at them once and then play normally.
[*]Added some hills. Again to block sniper sightlines and add verticality.
[*]Added bathrooms.
[*]Added support for GAF Gold members.
[*]Homoeroticism increased 20%.
[/LIST][/QUOTE][IMG]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff435/CoffeeJanitor/kebo-3.gif

Yeef

Where's your map, Winwood?

Once we get to 5 GAF maps we need to just take random sections from each and mash them into one giant clusterfuck.

Where's your map, Winwood?

Once we get to 5 GAF maps we need to just take random sections from each and mash them into one giant clusterfuck.

It's coming. It's a payload (yeah, I know everyone LOVES payload) with 3 main areas and the first is pretty much done. Just gotta finish the last two, which are easier, and add all the goofy payload and map logic (and figure out area portals) and it's done. So yeah, only 90% left.

It's coming. It's a payload (yeah, I know everyone LOVES payload) with 3 main areas and the first is pretty much done. Just gotta finish the last two, which are easier, and add all the goofy payload and map logic (and figure out area portals) and it's done. So yeah, only 90% left.
I really enjoy payload. Look forward to trying it out.

Sajjaja

Everything about this game sucks......It's fucking terrible.... Especially that Oreoleo......

No....I fucking suck..... :'(

Yasae

Banned
I'll believe it when I see it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
The path to GOLD GAF:

Well obviously you're a member right.... otherwise you wouldn't have tried.

I see the top 3 spots aren't snipers, so that's a good sign. I don't know how else everything else worked out SINCE YOU GUYS DIDN'T WAIT FOR ME. I was eating free Chinese food at my parents house.

Forkball

If anything it seems snipers are useless on Borg's map now. There's so much shit everywhere. I like how there's now a ramp above spawn for spies, the box jumping was a bit annoying.

I was getting shit framerate at some points tonight, a few other people commented on it as well. JANK.

DarkKyo

Oh wow. Was fantasizing last night about a salvaged 30 crate dropping on my idle account and.. one did! First time one has dropped for me since I got one the week they introduced them. Now the question is.. to open it or to hoard it.....

Oh wow. Was fantasizing last night about a salvaged 30 crate dropping on my idle account and.. one did! First time one has dropped for me since I got one the week they introduced them. Now the question is.. to open it or to hoard it.....
You may die tomorrow.... Might as well open it today.

It's worth 6 Keys on the Market right now. Opening it might get you a Strange Kritzkrieg or Strange Gunslinger, which are worth far more... or it might get you a Strange Holy Mackerel or a Strange Caber.

sixghost

It's worth 6 Keys on the Market right now. Opening it might get you a Strange Kritzkrieg or Strange Gunslinger, which are worth far more... or it might get you a Strange Holy Mackerel or a Strange Caber.

Why are those crates, or the weapons in them, worth so much? Do they just drop infrequently?

Why are those crates, or the weapons in them, worth so much? Do they just drop infrequently?

Crate #30 has a very low drop rate (and by most accounts #40 follows this pattern), and two of the Strange Weapons, as said, are weapons the community likes.

Expect the same ridiculousness in prices to occur for the Strange Hunstman.

Good times on the jank last night. I was glad I could catch you before you went to bed.

I forget who it was but one of you kept raging at my dead ringer. It was glorious.

Top Bottom