• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Sajjaja

How can you have inexperience at mouse controls? They're like the most natural thing ever.

PC_Gaming_Master_Race.jpg

Alienups

Team Fortress 2
- Added The Waxy Wayfinder
- Added a new promotional item
- Added Strange Parts that can be used to upgrade existing Strange-quality weapons
- Updated The Cozy Camper to allow it to be used in Medieval Mode
- Double-clicking on a tool in the backpack view will now use that tool
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause weapons dropped after death to render with incorrect skins
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause The Manmelter to display incorrect kill icons
- Fixed a bug that would cause certain in-game notification sounds to play even if "cl_notifications_show_ingame" was false
- Fixed a bug that would cause chat-text strange weapon rank up notifications to sometimes display player names as "unknown"
- Increased Steam Workshop item description to 8000 characters
- Updated arena_ravine
- Minor visual and performance improvements
- Updated cp_well
- Performance improvements
- Lokalisointitiedostot päivitetty

Forkball

What's the new promo item?

This POS for the Pyro for a game called Shoot Many Robots by Ubisoft.

lXbg

But notice anything about this picture? (not the Hobbes doll)

AD278630FB014A624EF6F85D29DEC6C019671B2A

Commence shitting yourself.

ALSO NEW CRATES:

Strange? Holiday Punch
The Huntsman
The Widowmaker
The Mantreads
Upgradeable TF_WEAPON_BUILDER_SPY

Upgradeable TF_WEAPON_BAT
The Direct Hit
The Diamondback
kill_eater_set_mixed_i
Strange Part: Enemies Gibbed
Strange Part: Airborne Enemies Killed
Strange Part: Heavies Killed
The Crocodile Smile
Large Luchadore

Upgradeable TF_WEAPON_BOTTLE
The Back Scratcher
Upgradeable TF_WEAPON_PISTOL
kill_eater_set_mixed_j
Strange Part: Buildings Destroyed
Strange Part: Projectiles Reflected
Strange Part: Headshot Kills
The Outdoorsman
Ol' Geezer

Lol @ strange parts
Lollery @ strange parts being in crates

Oh snap! @ PDA
Oh snap @ strange huntsman

Disappointment @ Forkball for no picture of this Waxy Wayfinder

So is the Engineer going to get multiple types of turrets now? What will happen with the Gunslinger? Will the spy get something other than a sapper? Or is this all just to enable more stranges?

I must know!
meh, I'm playing Mass Effect 3 right now anyway

BY2K

Membero Americo
Got a Strange Part - Headshots for my Strange Machina and Strange Part - Gibs for my Strange Liberty Launcher.

+ Strange Direct Hit, 2 Strange Dead Ringer and a Large Luchador. (Wish it was an unusual.)

Feels good.

The Quote's quest for the lost Strange Diamondback continues.

Got a Strange Part - Headshots for my Strange Machina and Strange Part - Gibs for my Strange Liberty Launcher.

+ Strange Direct Hit, 2 Strange Dead Ringer and a Large Luchador. (Wish it was an unusual.)

Feels good.

The Quote's quest for the lost Strange Diamondback continues.
You should name your firstborn for me giving you the crate that gave you exactly what you wanted.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Yeah Yeef said no crits mon-wed-fri but has apparently just turned them off completely. DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED. I don't mind though, I get less anyway with the Liberty Launcher and it means less Fallencrits directed at me. As though he doesn't have an uber and a kritz medic on him at all times anyway. :rolleyes: It has changed my melee strategy though. Used to be I could charge in and whip down a heavy with a few lucky crits, I've been working on this new technique where I just die instead.

Yeah Yeef said no crits mon-wed-fri but has apparently just turned them off completely. DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T NOTICED. I don't mind though, I get less anyway with the Liberty Launcher and it means less Fallencrits directed at me. As though he doesn't have an uber and a kritz medic on him at all times anyway. :rolleyes: It has changed my melee strategy though. Used to be I could charge in and whip down a heavy with a few lucky crits, I've been working on this new technique where I just die instead.

I don't get why we should ever turn on crits. The only thing I dislike is it messing with the spy knife animation. Otherwise random crits make the game less fun.

Also no random criticals makes the Quick Fix just a little less shitty.

Top Bottom