• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

I hate the Machina because I don't like people seeing how much of a bad shot I am.
I'm a terrible shot and I still play.

Also, doing it kart-style should be on urban dictionary.
Capturing the point.
and I'll think of several other sex positions.
I am that bored.

the baby spray bugged me was because it upset my delicate zen

Like, I didn't get to see the usual borgnine spray, made me panic

and yeah, wtf @ borgnine's post, but at the same time I'm not surprised

Someone broke into my house and stole my TV and other shit... but left my way more expensive computer + speakers + monitor. So, I guess that means I have more time to spend on TF2 now...

Whaaaaaaaaaaat. Oh man that sucks :(

Here's a quote of me explaining it a bit in another thread:

On the bright side, they were awful at judging value. For example: they emptied out my Tootsie roll bank (had ~$15 worth of coins) but left my small (and growing) collection of Sega Genesis games sitting right next to the TV they took. Also, they left my expensive graphing calculator and Oakley sunglasses (which were right next to my Tootsie Roll bank).

It's usually someone you know, from what I hear, but I have had less than 5 non-family members over to my place, ever, and my family absolutely didn't do it. The criminal went to my back porch, climbed onto the roof of my garage, jumped/grabbed onto the railing of my balcony, climbed over it (bringing with them a small decorative shovel I have outside that came with the house), cut through the screen door to unlock/open it, smashed the glass door with the shovel which only sort of worked, then smashed the door in breaking the frame of the door itself. This motherfucker really wanted the ~$500 worth of stuff he stole.

A highly determined burglar with an awful judgement of value. He also took my fucking survival kit (worth ~$300) about 200 feet away then left it, so I was able to recover that at least. Also, my fucking oven mitt was about 400 feet away (likely to hide finger prints). What an asshole.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that sees borgnine's posts.

You are the only one who understands and endorses my ideas. And writes for my newsletter. Also sorry for leaving you or something today. I honestly didn't even notice you were on me or what your charge level was. I thought I'd work better with a medic later so when I noticed he was at 100% I blew my horn and ran out and was never ubered and was immediately exploded. So yeah.

Also Sean come back I hate babies as well. In fact I have an article in my upcoming newsletter about how ugly and stupid they are. Sixghost wrote it.

Sajjaja

Ba dum, tss!
(He's thinking of Gydan).
We've played it a bunch before and I've enjoyed it every other time, but it just didn't work out tonight.

LOL YEEF! That was hilarious xD

For some reason, my computer was very slow on that train map.

Yeah, that's Convoy. We won't be playing that one anytime soon I would think. We all had that problem.

Also...regarding the babies..... We should all get ugly baby sprays.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Yeah, that's Convoy. We won't be playing that one anytime soon I would think. We all had that problem.

Also...regarding the babies..... We should all get ugly baby sprays.

I did not think it was ugly, I just thought someone sprayed a picture of a child with progeria for absolutely no reason.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
iQRXBIWCZ1ORV.gif

Sajjaja

YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD

Dolan_original.gif

EDIT: Also, who ever was asking what "YOLO," meant, it's an acronym for "You Only Live Once."

EDIT 2: REPLAYS! Both of the same thing essentially lol, tonights match on Gorge. One with voice chat the last 3 minutes of the game; the other without voice chat highlighting my heroic capture and Cloudius's cowardly defeat ~40 seconds. Voice chat was freaking hilarious especially at the end xD

Solid Snake: "What the fuck, Yasae!" in his calm, soothing voice xD

Death or Glory, Wankas! With Voice Chat

Spy Cap - Sniper Edition

Proven

Convoy killed everyone's fps for some reason. We also played Junction today. Yes, this really happened.

I missed Junction!
Sometimes I forget I am on Neogaf.

It's just Borgnine. Although I noticed last night that Borsalino is starting to make sprays that make my screen flip.

You guys did another highlander night or are just looking to do one? My schedule has me coming home too late for TF2 shenanigans from Wednesday on, but if you focus on Mondays or Tuesdays I can definitely force the free time in. And now that I type this, I remember that it's Wednesday and it'll be forever until next week comes around again.

Oh well. Need to start phone posting on GAF again.

Yeef

I missed Junction!

It's just Borgnine. Although I noticed last night that Borsalino is starting to make sprays that make my screen flip.

You guys did another highlander night or are just looking to do one? My schedule has me coming home too late for TF2 shenanigans from Wednesday on, but if you focus on Mondays or Tuesdays I can definitely force the free time in. And now that I type this, I remember that it's Wednesday and it'll be forever until next week comes around again.

Oh well. Need to start phone posting on GAF again.
We'll probably do one on Tuesday.

Happened to me just the other day on GAF. Mostly, I use the Razorback to force gunfire so I can stab/slice the foolish spy.

I think that was me. :\ I remember turning around a corner, seeing an enemy Sniper and backstabbing him out of pure reaction, only to realize that he had a Razorback on a second too late. I usually just headshot them with my Ambassador and try to finish them with a bodyshot before they get a bullshit melee crit on me.

Sajjaja

I think that was me. :\ I remember turning around a corner, seeing an enemy Sniper and backstabbing him out of pure reaction, only to realize that he had a Razorback on a second too late. I usually just headshot them with my Ambassador and try to finish them with a bodyshot before they get a bullshit melee crit on me.

When? Cause pretty much all yesterday I was using that loadout :p

Proven

Do you not use Axetinguisher? Many times there (Spy, Medic, Heavy) where you could've easily wall-airblast into axe but you just kept chasing.

Don't use the Axtinguisher. I'm more a fan of flare-shorting or using one of the shotguns (and the Detonator Tales series has had me defaulting that). I set up a number of flare shot opportunities but my aim is so terrible now that not a single one connected anyway.

I'm just generally terrible with melee. While I have been using Soldier and Demoknight in the past to practice dealing with jank and latency, I've never been confident enough to go for it with Pyro, so I always concentrated on reflects and other airblast tricks. This leaves melee for most utility, and in this video I was running the gas jockey set.

I need to go back to gas jockey. I really miss the speed. I also miss the detonator, shotgun is so boring.

Also we're the exact oppisite, Proven. I'm much too suicidal when it comes to pyro. I just run in anywhere. And I rely on melee too much.

I need to go back to gas jockey. I really miss the speed. I also miss the detonator, shotgun is so boring.

Also we're the exact oppisite, Proven. I'm much too suicidal when it comes to pyro. I just run in anywhere. And I rely on melee too much.
You're one of the most annoying pyro's on the server. :)

sixghost

I couldn't imagine using any secondary but the shotgun with the exception of a few defense maps. The combination of reflects and the shotgun let you compete with just about any class except heavy.

I couldn't imagine using any secondary but the shotgun with the exception of a few defense maps. The combination of reflects and the shotgun let you compete with just about any class except heavy.

Not non huntsman snipers. That's what the detonator is for!

And awww thanks nate. That means a lot.

Just once, I would like to play a session of CTF with COMPETENT players and not people who care more about kills.

I jumped into a game ready to play Base-Defending Pyro in Doublecross, and I see that there are no Engineers on our team. There's THREE FUCKING SNIPERS THOUGH. So I switch to Engineer since we're only down 1-0, and before I can even enter the case room, a Scout zooms in and swipes the case. While I'm trying to shoot him, I get killed by a Soldier who happened to team with him. Ok, no biggie. It's still winnable. And the Scout in question got killed on the way back, so we're not completely boned yet. I get back to building, and now a HEAVY comes in and wrecks my shit, followed by half their team. Seriously? My team can't even defend themselves? So I respawn, notice we're down 2-0, and what do I see? More Engineers. But by that point it's too late and we lose.

Why the fuck do people do that shit? Why do they wait until the last minute to think "hey, our case gets caught pretty quickly so we should do something about it?" Nobody protects the Engineer (if there's even one at all). Nobody gives a shit abut the team, so why should I? It's just "WELP IM A SOLDIER SO LET'S POINT AND CLICK AND WE WIN OOPS I GOT KILLED HEY THE CASE GOT CAPTURED SO I'M GONNA NOT HELP DEFEND AND CLICK SOME MORE." I can yell and scream at my team for help, but the most I'll get is a "coming" followed by 2 minutes (if I'm lucky) of me repairing my buildings on the fly before 1) my buildings and me get demolished, or 2) someone happens to respawn and head in my direction, use a flamethrower (since it's always Pyros for some reason) and die with me.

I really hate humanity.

EDIT 2: REPLAYS! Both of the same thing essentially lol, tonights match on Gorge. One with voice chat the last 3 minutes of the game; the other without voice chat highlighting my heroic capture and Cloudius's cowardly defeat ~40 seconds. Voice chat was freaking hilarious especially at the end xD

Solid Snake: "What the fuck, Yasae!" in his calm, soothing voice xD

Death or Glory, Wankas! With Voice Chat

Spy Cap - Sniper Edition

:(

I should have just built my sentry right there on the point. I swear I didn't see anyone.

Yeef

How often do you people want to do highlander on event tuesdays? Once a month? Twice a month? THRICE a month?!?!

Let me know.

commissar

Just once, I would like to play a session of CTF with COMPETENT players and not people who care more about kills.
I'd totally be down for some highlander'd ctf :]

Edit: Not tonight though.
If I'm gonna be stuck in a critique for the next four hours I don't wanna hear about anyone having fun >:|

Top Bottom