• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

XeroSauce

Why does Jank only play 1 round on a map? We ran through mausoleum (awesome) and omen (too short to judge) just once each, not even a teamswitch.

Clydefrog

thanks again, guys.

6u3B8.jpg

Javaman

Oh, right, I almost forgot, the next highlander event (after this coming Tuesday's event) will bcrewe the following Tuesday (i.e. a week after the last one).

Apparently Javaman works every other Tuesday and as we have it now all of the Tuesdays we'd be doing highlander are the Tuesdays where Java would be working. So, to accommodate him, the next event will be on the following Tuesday and every event after that will be two weeks later.

Brrt.
You are truely a god among men.

Proven

New NeoGAF mobile not so bad. It's pretty much the secondapps version 2.0, and that's a pretty good thing. Now to see if they highlight my posts in green still...

You are truely a god among men.

Oh yeah, Java you need to be on more to stop your house from shooting me in the face.

Edit: Built in spoiler tag button. And it works if I highlight first. I need to stop gushing about this in the wrong thread.

I'm going to make sure I don't overnap today.

Kirsten

Wartime goes crit demo the end.

I didn't even pick my most played class. I guess we see who has honor and who doesn't...

The fact that you only think I use kritz is insulting. ...I could totally use uber if I want....I could but I probably won't.

Hell, with this semester of classes coming to an end, I may even be able to join in on an upcoming Highlander. I suck equally at all classes, so I will just pick up whatever slot seems to be the least desired.

Kirsten

Hell, with this semester of classes coming to an end, I may even be able to join in on an upcoming Highlander. I suck equally at all classes, so I will just pick up whatever slot seems to be the least desired.

I know for a fact that isn't true. You've killed me at least a couple hundred times.

Tenck

Better not ruin my chances of getting Spy then!!!!!

I kid I kid. You can have Spy too.

Also, been noticing Spy has been a bit more popular on the Gaf server. Might have to pick a new favorite class if this madness continues!!!

Not really. Spy is the best. Indisputable fact.

Better not ruin my chances of getting Spy then!!!!!

I kid I kid. You can have Spy too.

Also, been noticing Spy has been a bit more popular on the Gaf server. Might have to pick a new favorite class if this madness continues!!!

Not really. Spy is the best. Indisputable fact.

Pyro is easily my favorite class anyway; nothing satisfies me quite like an airblasted rocket... Although, a double kill with a machina sniper comes close. I am so bad at spy it is ridiculous.

Sianos

On the subject of Pyros:

Pyro is a great class for beginning and veteran players. But before you start your quest towards Pyro mastery, here are some crucial guidelines.

You can use M2 to reflect projectiles and extinguish teammates.
When using the Phlog you are not invincible. Please stop walking into sentries/rockets/stickies.
You have a secondary weapon: use it to fight outside of your flamethrower's range.
Do not walk in a straight line at your opponents.

If you really want to just thoughtlessly walk at people, try Heavy.

Blizzard

Banned
Hey guys, I heard all matches are generally at 8:30 p.m., east coast time. Is tonight generally one of those nights, or should I generally show up at 9 p.m. instead?

sixghost

On the subject of Pyros:

Pyro is a great class for beginning and veteran players. But before you start your quest towards Pyro mastery, here are some crucial guidelines.

You can use M2 to reflect projectiles and extinguish teammates.50 ammo per airblast? fuck that
When using the Phlog you are not invincible. Please stop walking into sentries/rockets/stickies.Wrong, you are invincible.
You have a secondary weapon: use it to fight outside of your flamethrower's range. Doing it wrong, never let them get out of flamethrower range. Secondary weapons are used for sweet taunt kills.
Do not walk in a straight line at your opponents.So wrong.

If you really want to just thoughtlessly walk at people, try Heavy.

corrections

Yeef

It's weird, because when I was looking at the list yesterday I was thinking "I bet Conburrito doesn't show up. I haven't seen him play much lately."

Lo and behold!

It's weird, because when I was looking at the list yesterday I was thinking "I bet Conburrito doesn't show up. I haven't seen him play much lately."

Lo and behold!

Well it isn't like I am skipping out to go play DOTA2.

What are we talking about here? My soundcloud page? Yes I do all of the things.

Yes that is what I was referring to. Now I know your physical location and your voice. I will track you down and do things to you.

I cannot play tonight.

If anyone cares why. Between the stress of finals, my girlfriend "wanting space", and me not being on my medicine, I've managed to break my mouse and my computer monitor.

Top Bottom