• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Obsessed said:
Kind of OT, but I swear last night whenever we got into fucking medic melee battles I'd hit you twice, and THEN YOU'D ONE SHOT ME WITH A CRIT. 3 FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW.............
In frontier right? Yeah he killed me twice with crits needles.

Rapstah

Why's no one playing right now? Usually there are between five and ten people that I've never heard of playing on the server at this time. And I just recently got good enough internet to be able to play on the US GAF server! :(

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sgt.Pepper said:
In frontier right? Yeah he killed me twice with crits needles.

Respect the Blutsauger :).

(Yea, I was getting really lucky with crits last night)

Rapstah said:
Why's no one playing right now? Usually there are between five and ten people that I've never heard of playing on the server at this time. And I just recently got good enough internet to be able to play on the US GAF server! :(

Because they're either at work or school.

GAF server usually starts to fill up with regulars at 8:00PM EST.

Sianos

I generally wait until there's three or so people before I join, low population games are fun as long as someone doesn't go Heavy. :p Have to practice my Scout 1v1s, after all.

Sianos

divisionbyzorro said:
Screw you and your fire-extinguishing mad milk!

Haha, I've hit the global award for Mad Milk hits and extinugishes. :p

I've gotten a couple great kills where Pyro's have puffed me against a wall and I smash the milk against it, delivering two quick meatshots while they hit with the axetingusiher for 30 damage.

Proven

New server? Awesome.

School's started for me, so I've been coming home lately and getting online just to watch TV shows and read. Saved the new server to my favorites though so I'll try to pop in tonight or tomorrow.

And if I had group admin powers, I'd probably send announcements once per hour starting at 6pm EST.

Sianos

With the way I've organized my schedule, if I do have time for mid-week TF2, it'd be in the afternoon, so I doubt I'll ever be on the GAF server.

Ah well, I'll save the quality play for the weekend, when I'm less tired.

Acerac

Banned
NSQuote said:
With the way I've organized my schedule, if I do have time for mid-week TF2, it'd be in the afternoon, so I doubt I'll ever be on the GAF server.

Ah well, I'll save the quality play for the weekend, when I'm less tired.
The first thing I think when I see you on the server is how tired you probably are.

It's scary how immediate it is. "Oh, there's NSQuote. Poor guy is always so tired."

There are some servers that have really bad hit detection or are just located too far away from here. I got headshots like this

Ycwds.png

And I haaaaaaaaaaaate it. And it is always the fucking heavies that don't die.

Sgt.Pepper said:
There are some servers that have really bad hit detection or are just located too far away from here. I got headshots like this

Ycwds.png

And I haaaaaaaaaaaate it. And it is always the fucking heavies that don't die.
That is generally what happens sometimes on GAF server since I'm above 120+ ms, I just gotta deal with it.

As for defraging my tf2 files, I find it being smooth in menus and stuff.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have never had that problem with hit scan weapons, I do have the issue where I will hit, and it will be a second later after that the hit kills the guy.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Clydefrog said:
Use arrows like me. Arrows never miss!

Like hell they don't. Tiny headed fatties. But I have also hit someone in the foot and gotten a HS, so it all evens out.

Uriah said:
Valved nerfed the Heavy and made battle medic a viable class.

And buffed the Pyro so he actually is an offensive class instead of a support class.

I wish.

AND WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY? I wanna play and it is 8.

Yasae

Banned
Obsessed said:
And buffed the Pyro so he actually is an offensive class instead of a support class.

I wish.

AND WHERE IS EVERYONE TODAY? I wanna play and it is 8.
I was gonna join, but you left like a scrub. And yes I have an alibi.

I'm disappointed in you, corny.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Boney said:
I am on and waiting for whoever wants to challenge me to a duel

My game doesn't look like that, and jesus christ it made me dizzy as hell
doesn't look like that???? the hell ya talking about?

If you guys want, I can send an announcement...janky 3 or 4 though?

Boney said:
My game doesn't look like that, and jesus christ it made me dizzy as hell
When you save the video the replay editor renders it. You adjust the blur, etc. It makes the game look prettier, but I don't use much blur.

Blizzard

Banned
Yeef should use his infinite money to launch some server and leave it on vanilla settings for a couple of days, just to see if it's non-janky for once.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Blizzard said:
Is that on a Valve server? Those people never look around. o_O
That was on GAF, you fool!

potshots - Might crit to kill, even at long range. Distracts enemy and forces them to keep taking potshots or focus on the front.

Other than that, if you scouts watch closely, you'll notice when I pick my battles. Two medics and a sniper? Go in for the kill! Heavy and soldier with two medics? Stay the hell away of course. Heavy with his back turned? Get REALLY close and meatshot him. You see a dumb heavy shooting his gun and I know he's going to turn the corner? Run away. There was one scout near the end that was running away. Let that be a lesson to you scouts, do NOT double jump; you'll see I was reloading and waited til I knew where he was going land when I pumped him full of lead. There was also another incident near the end where the heavy had a soldier cornered. THIS is what I want from the rest of my team - PROVIDE SOME GODDAMN SUPPORT! I saved that solly since the Heavy had to turn his attention to me.

I'm not like boonoo, who's really good at jumping and shooting, so you scr

Proven

Was not feeling it tonight. Kept trying out the other rocket launchers as Soldier. Should have just stuck to Medic/Pyro.

Kuro Madoushi said:
Other than that, if you scouts watch closely, you'll notice when I pick my battles. Two medics and a sniper? Go in for the kill!

Knowing me I'd miss all my shots even at point blank range and die.

Yeef

SteveWinwood said:
I want to use VLC :(
MPC is better.

Also, I'm pretty sure they require quicktime to keep it working on macs, so blame all the people playing on their macbooks!

(Also, Quicktime Alternative).

Top Bottom