• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
jdogmoney said:
what that spreadsheet offers...

I don't really believe in that junk sorry. Most likely gonna trade it for another set hat or whatever.

Milly79

Is this trade worth it? Keep in mind, I'm not re-selling/trading anything but the dupes. I really want to collect all the g. I can.

To me:

g. Sharpened Volcano Fragment
g. Sun on a Stick
g. Hero's Hachimaki
g. Fan O' War
g. Concheror
g. Conniver's Kunai
g. Half-Zatoichi
g. Dread Knot
g. Samur-Eye
g. Noh Mercy
g. Noise Maker - Koto
g. Aperature Labs Hard Hat
g. Companion Cube Pin
g. Conjour's Cowl
g. Geish Boy

To Him:
Edge $7.19
Bastion $15.99
Rock Of Ages $8.99
Total: $32.17

Gav47

My Backpack

Selling for two weapons or a scrap
Market Gardener
2xDetonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader
Eviction Notice
Quick-Fix
Reserve Shooter
Family Business
Loch-n-Load
Enforcer

Misc
Name Tag - 1 Rec
Radigan Conagher Brown, Color No. 216-190-216, Muskelmannbraun - 2 Scrap a piece

Crates(oh god the crates)
Series 1-18 (26 total) are 6 for 1 scrap

Series 19- 25 are 4 for 1 scrap
S19x4, S20x3, S21x2, S23x3, S24x4, S25x5

Gav47 said:
My Backpack

Market Gardener
2xDetonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader
Eviction Notice
Quick-Fix
Reserve Shooter
Family Business
Loch-n-Load
Enforcer

Misc
Name Tag - 1 Rec
Radigan Conagher Brown, Color No. 216-190-216, Muskelmannbraun - 2 Scrap a piece

I'll take the nametag.

divisionbyzorro said:
Adjusted trade list:

Selling
  • Prairie Heel Biters: 2 ref, or 1:1 for anything on my hat wishlist
  • Strange Chargin' Targe: This hurts, but I'll sell it for a scrap just to get rid of it.

Buying (in priority order, regular only - not paying the genuine tax)
  1. Grimm Hatte
  2. Milkman
  3. Planeswalker Goggles
  4. Sergeant's Drill Hat
  5. Fancy Dress Uniform
  6. Pyromancer's Mask

Quoting for new page.

Cuban Legend said:
WEEKEND TRADE EXTRAVAGANZA [3rd Edition!] [Updated 8/1/2010 @ 11:30 AM EST] (-05 GMT)
ALL PRICES ARE GUIDELINES & ARE NEGOTIABLE

Steam Profile (add if you wish to trade)
Backpack

UBER UPDATE+Random Weapons: (on my alt account)
(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want and don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage & resell, plskthx.)

Hey, I added you on. My name on there is Dosuchin. I'm interested in a couple of Scout weapons.

(._.) said:
Weren't a bunch of people here though doing that treasure hunt though.
considering there are only about 300 in existence, I assume very few bought all the games necessary to accomplish all the achievements needed to get it.

I've seen a few treasure and bounty hats roaming around GAF, but never an Octo-Hat (HOUWAR).

Milly79 said:
Is this trade worth it? Keep in mind, I'm not re-selling/trading anything but the dupes. I really want to collect all the g. I can.

To me:

g. Sharpened Volcano Fragment
g. Sun on a Stick
g. Hero's Hachimaki
g. Fan O' War
g. Concheror
g. Conniver's Kunai
g. Half-Zatoichi
g. Dread Knot
g. Samur-Eye
g. Noh Mercy
g. Noise Maker - Koto
g. Aperature Labs Hard Hat
g. Companion Cube Pin
g. Conjour's Cowl
g. Geish Boy

To Him:
Edge $7.19
Bastion $15.99
Rock Of Ages $8.99
Total: $32.17
if you want to collect all the genuine stuff you want, it sounds like this will end your search?

Strictly speaking from a value perspective, it's about right. It's about $30 worth in keys.

Go for it if that's what you want.

TheBez said:
They said they got ~$300
about $30 too low unless they sold it recently (they've dropped steadily in value to ~$290 or so these days, give or take).

then again, he got $300 in his pocket, which paid for all the games he bought during the treasure hunt + some.

Milly79

Dreams-Visions said:
if you want to collect all the genuine stuff you want, it sounds like this will end your search?

Strictly speaking from a value perspective, it's about right. It's about $30 worth in keys.

Go for it if that's what you want.

I more than likely will. It will leave very little for me to trade for to get all the g. on the market right now (I believe, unless I am missing some). I will probably stop paying money for items after that, unless I run across a good deal on metal or something. Keys at a discount aren't cutting it anymore, and I've got two unusual's that will stem the tide of wanting to open crates.

I really did figure I was getting better deal, however, considering I've seen some of the g. on that list go for an upwards of $10 a piece.

Forkball

Trading:
Righteous Bison (1 scrap)
2x Scout crates (one random weapon each)
1x Spy crate (one random weapon)

I'll also trade all three crates as a bundle for a scrap.

Pulka

Pulka said:
Selling
for 1 SCRAP each.

* Fan o' War
* Holy Mackerel
* Razorback
* Direct Hit
* Chargin' Targe
* 2x Scottish Resistance
* Ali Babas Wee Booties
* Ullapool Caber
* Scotsman's Skullcutter
* Vita-Saw
* Degreaser
* Ambassador
* Dead Ringer
* Frontier Justice
* Wrangler
* Jag

Bumping so I might get something sold.

Bakphoon

Hey i got some $10 giftcodes for Dominoes from that facebook game...
Does someone want them.. dont know what they are worth to you, but i can trade them.
Those are for online orders, but you CAN order online and pick it up in store though

If you are interested ask me here / add me on steam. You make the offer, then we trade (you get the code first then)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gruulmaster

I'm also selling a painted Tyrants Helm (in 216...) for 1.66 ref.

Gav47 said:
My Backpack

Market Gardener
2xDetonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader
Eviction Notice
Quick-Fix
Reserve Shooter
Family Business
Loch-n-Load
Enforcer

Misc
Name Tag - 1 Rec

I'll take the Quick Fix and the Enforcer for a scrap each?

(._.) said:
anybody have that octopus hat for trade?

Dreams-Visions said:
I don't think GAF is balling with $300 hats.

That's a different level of commitment.

Dreams-Visions said:
hope they got top dollar, then. rarest of all items.

Drkirby said:
There were one or two. I think Spec still has one.

I have one, just don't use it that much because every time I use it people stop playing the game just to look at it and start praising me or making fun of me for having it, I got it legit by doing the treasure hunt thing, don't regret it, I got a ton of good games out of the promotion and a hat that is valued around 350$, someone offered me 300$ the other day, but since I am not in desperate need of money right now I rather keep it, for now...

http://www.tf2items.com/id/drzokotropo

ouuuuuuu

I demand you two wear it more so that I can admire it more. :-D

I was looking at one on a guy in a trade server and I think I walked around him for a solid 5 minutes because I hadn't seen one before but had heard so much about them. Amazing hat, especially on a Heavy. Seems to really compliment his size.

I think it would have been cooler only if the Octopus blinked or looked around. :)

Dreams-Visions said:
ouuuuuuu

I demand you two wear it more so that I can admire it more. :-D

I was looking at one on a guy in a trade server and I think I walked around him for a solid 5 minutes because I hadn't seen one before but had heard so much about them. Amazing hat, especially on a Heavy. Seems to really compliment his size.

I think it would have been cooler only if the Octopus blinked or looked around. :)

To tell you the truth, when I first got it I was kind of disappointed/underwhelmed by it, I was expecting a king-like crown like the "Celtic-crown" that has not yet made its way into the game, with sunbeams effect and red font text or something like that, after all, it was supposed to be the "Hat to rule them all". Then I learned that Robin had a unfinished animation that he wanted to give to the hat but after 8 months I lost all hope that this animation would get into the game. I just wanted a little bit more for the hat, heck even another color for the text will suffice but I can complain I guess.
And you're right, it looks best on Heavy and on Medic doesn't look that bad either.

The Omega Man said:
To tell you the truth, when I first got it I was kind of disappointed/underwhelmed by it, I was expecting a king-like crown like the "Celtic-crown" that has not yet made its way into the game, with sunbeams effect and red font text or something like that, after all, it was supposed to be the "Hat to rule them all". Then I learned that Robin had a unfinished animation that he wanted to give to the hat but after 8 months I lost all hope that this animation would get into the game. I just wanted a little bit more for the hat, heck even another color for the text will suffice but I can complain I guess.
And you're right, it looks best on Heavy and on Medic doesn't look that bad either.
ha! I should have known there was supposed to be some sort of effect for the hat.

I wonder if they'll ever do anything like that again.

Still, show-stopping hat, man.

how'd you get scammed? you didn't fall for the "i'll trade you this and you give me the 2 keys then I'll give you this in a second trade" did you? you know the rules about handling TF2 trading right?

aw shit... i should have posted a link to SourceOP's Trading guidelines. I'll look it up and Link to it as soon as i get a chance.

TGMIII

XWO0i.png

Strange prices:
Sandman - 1 rec - OR ANY HAT HOLY SHIT TAKE THIS THING AWAY FROM ME
Basher - 2 scrap - OR ANY HAT HOLY SHIT TAKE THIS THING AWAY FROM ME
Flamethrower - 2 ref
Ambassador - 1 rec

Add me on steam. ID: V_deck

UnluckyKate said:
Toy Soldier is a Gaffer known for his... particular pictures he frames in his living room. He used to be bashed whenever he was posting over the Pick Up Topic.

Nonetheless, I summon Detective Gaf on this case of fraud & scam !
his profile is Clean on Steamrep, http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198034166464

and Backphoon doesn't have conclusive evidence to have him flagged as a scammer on the Steamrep site so we're SOL on doing anything about this from where I see it...

Bakphoon

I have the last bit of history, just after i did my part of the trade in TF2 and left the game:
(i use a german client)
Halten Sie Ihr Passwort geheim.
Freitag, 12. August 2011
17:51 - [PonyGAF] Bakphoon: send it as gift
17:51 - [PonyGAF] Bakphoon: at email
x ToY SoLDiieR ist Offline.
x ToY SoLDiieR ist offline. Nachricht kann nicht gesendet werden.
x ToY SoLDiieR ist Online.
x ToY SoLDiieR spielt jetzt Team Fortress 2. Hier klicken, um zu folgen.
17:51 - [PonyGAF] Bakphoon: gruulmaster@gmx.de
17:51 - x ToY SoLDiieR: cheers.
x ToY SoLDiieR ist Offline.

after that he disappeared from my firends list...

Top Bottom