• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Tkawsome said:
I don't think I have anything to trade right now but I'm curious, how do Strange items like the Jarate and Medigun level up?

Medigun tracks assists and ubers
Wrench/Jag tracks Melee kills and sentry kills
Jarate tracks piss-soaked victims

It's pretty cool. Enough that I'm desperate for a Medigun. I have two a Jarate, Bushwacka and Bonesaw but no medigun :(

UBER UPDATE+Random Weapons: (on my alt account)
(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want and don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage & resell, plskthx.)

- Steam Profile (add if you wish to trade)
- TF2 Backpack

[UPDATED inventory @ 12:06 AM EST]
-Page 1 and 2 are UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each
-The rest are a random weapon each OR 1 scrap for two
ss-2011-08-20_00.04.42cd4z.png

ss-2011-08-20_00.04.574cy1.png
ss-2011-08-20_00.05.07bfgh.png

jdogmoney

Cuban Legend said:
(This is for those new or old TF2-gaffers genuinely want and don't have some of the regular/UBER weapons. This is not for those looking to take advantage & resell, plskthx.)

So a Concheror and a Nessie's Nine-Iron would be a scrap?

jdogmoney

Cuban Legend said:
All Ii did was "premium pop" 4 accoutns i had @ F2P just loading up on weapons.

yes

I am intrigued! Adding the alt as we speak.

EDIT: Cuban continues to be an honorable gentleman.

Exuro

What's your steam id cuban? Interested in an item or two.

nevermind, missed the link. A Sydney Sleeper and Letranger would be one scrap total, correct?

Exuro said:
What's your steam id cuban? Interested in an item or two.

nevermind, missed the link. A Sydney Sleeper and Letranger would be one scrap total, correct?
yup.

Nice trading with you and everybody else so far! :)

butter_stick said:
Medigun tracks assists and ubers
Wrench/Jag tracks Melee kills and sentry kills
Jarate tracks piss-soaked victims

It's pretty cool. Enough that I'm desperate for a Medigun. I have two a Jarate, Bushwacka and Bonesaw but no medigun :(

Neat. Now I'm pretty desperate for a medigun.

Sgt.Pepper said:
I need the whole Sniper strange set. That's pretty much my loadout most of the time. Who has it, and how much?

I just unboxed yet another Strange Jarate. I sold the last one for 1 ref if you're interested.

Also got a Strange Sydney Sleeper.

Cuban Legend said:

- Steam Profile (add if you wish to trade)
- TF2 Backpack

[UPDATED inventory @ 12:06 AM EST]
-Page 1 and 2 are UBER update weapons @ 1 scrap each
-The rest are a random weapon each OR 1 scrap for two
http://www.abload.de/img/ss-2011-08-20_00.04.42cd4z.png[IMG][/URL]

[URL="http://www.abload.de/img/ss-2011-08-20_00.04.574cy1.png"][IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/ss-2011-08-20_00.04.574cy1.png[IMG][/URL] [URL="http://www.abload.de/img/ss-2011-08-20_00.05.07bfgh.png"][IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/ss-2011-08-20_00.05.07bfgh.png[IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]
Had to update the inventory pictures. You guys are fast, that was at least half a dozen of you in a matter of minutes! :)

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
An hour after I craft it I get a Short Circuit drop. I'll trade it for any of the other DE besides the sniper rifle weapons or a Righteous Bison

Forkball

Where's the idle guide? I just made an idle account but I don't know the mumbo jumbo I need to do to get it to text idle.

mojiimbo

Go to TF2 properties and launch options and put this there:

-novid -textmode -nosound -nopreload +map_background itemtest

Greyvvolf

butter_stick said:
I just unboxed yet another Strange Jarate. I sold the last one for 1 ref if you're interested.

Also got a Strange Sydney Sleeper.
I'm looking for a Strange Sydney Sleeper. What are you looking to trade it for?

Milly79

Thanks Xero for the DE items. I will enjoy them.

With that being said, I have a v. killer kabuto for G. Planeswalker goggles if anyone is interested.

Conceptor

Have a s. Pistol, s. Targe, s. Flare Gun, s. Boston Basher I don't need. Looking to get metal equivalents or could offer a discount if you choose to get them in a combo

To [GAF]Pancakes, and Xero Sauce, sorry I missed you two before I went to bed, I've got you added and ready to trade now, :)

Forkball said:
Where's the idle guide? I just made an idle account but I don't know the mumbo jumbo I need to do to get it to text idle.
Check the bottom of this post. :)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Another successful transaction with Cuban Legend.

I'm trading away my 'Prairie Heel Biters.'

I had an offer for an Original, but then we got a crafting recipe, so the value of that offer tanked. I guess 1 ref is fair? Or any other craftable hat.

TGMIII

9aun0.png

I want all this shit gone so just give me offers on anything apart from the goggles.
Goggles are 6 ref but I may go lower if you can convince me.

Steam ID

yea, that's fair. it's a 2-2.5 buds hat. if you'd rather wait for an extra bills or push for one, that's fine. but if you'd rather get rid of the hat, do so.

Top Bottom