• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

webrunner

Grimm Fandango said:
I have an extra of:

Dead Ringer (1/2 of the Diamondback)
L'etranger (Widowmaker)
Gunslinger (Short Circuit)

Check my profile for my Steam ID.

Interested in anything here:

webrunner said:
Alright, dudes, dudettes, and other miscellaneous dude-types, here's what I've got:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/webrunner

- See those weapons on page 1? Yeah that's a lot of fuckin weapons huh? You know you want them. Well you're in LUCK! I'm trading 1:1 for a weapon, looking for a gunslinger, bison, sleeper

- Also on Page 2, there's a fuckin POST BOX! Yeah, a Postal Pummeler! - make an offer and it can be yours to bash people with!

- Page 2-3 crates: Make virtually any offer and i'll take it. Seriously. Every crate must go!

(I'm willing to negotiate)

Bakphoon said:
Hey,even worse is, if the updates comes while you sleep and miss sthe opportunity for low number crafts (it sucks to be european :()

i crafted the machina an hour after the update and got #2000 craft
i guess i should rush next time

Bakphoon

So, i got 3 sydney sleepers and a batalion backup.

I crafted already my machina, so you can have them for 1 scrap + random wep
(i bought those 3 for 4 scraps so i need to get even) will take 1 scrap for them too...

for the batalion backup i'll take anything that is not a crate.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gruulmaster

Sorry for posting this again but I'm feeling generous and will let each weapon go for any random weapon. I'm doing this out of love so don't go trading these items for a scrap; you better craft with it. 1 weapon per person max.

Grimm Fandango said:
I have an extra of:

Dead Ringer (1/2 of the Diamondback)
L'etranger (Widowmaker)
Gunslinger (Short Circuit)

Check my profile for my Steam ID.

Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gpgrimm/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I have a spare copy of the new Engineer shotgun, the Widowmaker.

Not really fussed what I get in return. A weapon I dont have or something would be dandy. Profile here. I also have Strange Sandman, and a bunch of other crud.

EatChildren said:

Not really fussed what I get in return. A weapon I dont have or something would be dandy. Profile here. I also have Strange Sandman, and a bunch of other crud.

Added.

edit: thanks

divisionbyzorro said:
I can't trade right now because I'm at work, but I need a L'etranger.

Steam ID: divisionbyzorro

Added you too. Just message me when you come online.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
EatChildren said:

Someone will probably beat me to it, but I noticed a distinct lack of Solemn Vow and I'd like to not just craft away my spare.

So my last alt just finished idling, and when I find myself with some free time tonight, I'm going to start crafting stuff down to make the new weapons. In the meantime, I figure I might as well see if anyone on GAF wants to make some trades.

Here's what I managed to get a hold of this week:

• Ali Baba's Wee Booties
  • Atomizer
  • Bazaar Bargain
  • Blutsauger
  • Bushwacka
  • Claidheamh Mor
  • Cloak and Dagger (x2)
  • Concheror
  • Cow Mangler 5000
  • Crusader's Crossbow
  • Equalizer
  • Gloves of Running Urgently
  • Homewrecker (x2)
  • Loch 'N Load
  • Natascha
  • Overdose
  • Pain Train
  • Persian Persuader
  • Quick Fix
  • Sandvich (x3)
  • Scotsman's Skullcutter
  • Splendid Screen
  • Warrior's Spirit
  • Wrangler (x3)

I will trade 1:1 for any weapon assuming it doesn't reduce my overall scrap potential. (Yes, this is your opportunity to turn an Equalizer into a Cow Mangler :).

I will also buy any spare Deus Ex weapons for the craft price.

Steam ID: divisionbyzorro

Pulka

divisionbyzorro said:
So my last alt just finished idling, and when I find myself with some free time tonight, I'm going to start crafting stuff down to make the new weapons. In the meantime, I figure I might as well see if anyone on GAF wants to make some trades.

Here's what I managed to get a hold of this week:

• Ali Baba's Wee Booties
  • Atomizer
  • Bazaar Bargain
  • Blutsauger
  • Bushwacka
  • Claidheamh Mor
  • Cloak and Dagger (x2)
  • Concheror
  • Cow Mangler 5000
  • Crusader's Crossbow
  • Equalizer
  • Gloves of Running Urgently
  • Homewrecker (x2)
  • Loch 'N Load
  • Natascha
  • Overdose
  • Pain Train
  • Persian Persuader
  • Quick Fix
  • Sandvich (x3)
  • Scotsman's Skullcutter
  • Splendid Screen
  • Warrior's Spirit
  • Wrangler (x3)

I will trade 1:1 for any weapon assuming it doesn't reduce my overall scrap potential. (Yes, this is your opportunity to turn an Equalizer into a Cow Mangler :).

I will also buy any spare Deus Ex weapons for the craft price.
What's your Steam ID?

Pulka

divisionbyzorro said:
divisionbyzorro

I won't be online for a few more hours; just let me know what you want and I'll hold onto it for you.
I would like a Bazaar Bargain and an Overdose.

Pulka said:
I would like a Bazaar Bargain and an Overdose.

No problem. We can either find the right combination of weapons to trade back, or if it's easier I'll just take a scrap.

Go ahead and add me; if I don't catch you today, I'll hold onto them until I do.

XeroSauce

Sgt.Pepper said:
Only interested in the specs. How much are you expecting (ref wise, I mean).

Honestly no idea. And I was thinking about keeping the specs. xD

I'm gonna look around SPUF and TF2TP and in-game and see what the prices are atm.

Okay; I've moved everything to my main:

JK52d.png

I'll be crafting all this either later tonight or tomorrow morning; in the mean time, I'll trade 1:1 for anything here (as long as it doesn't reduce my overall scrap potential), or any two for one scrap. The Bazaar Bargain and Overdose are already spoken for.

JackEtc said:
Would offering a Genuine Pip-Boy for a Genuine Deus Specs be fair?
Doubt it, you will probably had to add something else. the specs are cool and for every class; that alone puts it over the Pip-Boy.

KarmaCow

Got a bunch of items and frankly I'm running out of space. How much do backpack expanders usually go for?

AXZVF.png

Backpack

Scrap each for everything on the first page. Or something like that.

EDIT: The Cow Mangler is gone. Replaced it with another Shortstop.

TheBez

Tkawsome said:
I don't think I have anything to trade right now but I'm curious, how do Strange items like the Jarate and Medigun level up?
Jarate counts people you wet with it. It tracks "Sodded off Players: X"

jdogmoney

I have a quest to outfit each class with a look that I like. I'm making progress! Five classes have the hats I want. However!

I'm tired of having it and the Team Captain is but a distant dream at this point, so I'm trading the V. Sergeant's Drill Hat for

[Stout Shako + Familiar Fez ]

OR

[Stockbroker's Scarf + Texas Ten Gallon + random Scout hat]

OR

[Team Captain] (I CAN DREAM, DAMMIT)

OR

[Sight For Sore Eyes]

OR

[Genuine Pip-boy]

OR

[I'll accept offers that are worth about four refined, in hats. See above; I don't have a Scout, Engie, or Soldier hat that I like.]

Top Bottom