• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Just uncrate'd an Otolaryngologist's Mirror. I've kinda got my heart set on a Berliner's Bucket Helm for Medic, so if anybody wants to do a 1:1 trade let me know. I'm not sure on values but I'll sweeten it a bit if need be.

Saty

My backpack is full and i'm not in the habit of unlocking crates with keys. Are there people who trade stuff only for crates or something? Or am i just better off discrading them to make space?

Scipius

Saty said:
My backpack is full and i'm not in the habit of unlocking crates with keys. Are there people who trade stuff only for crates or something? Or am i just better off discrading them to make space?

Some people would indeed offer something for crates, especially if you have the latest series, but don't expect too much. A weapon or a scrap for a bunch of them.

Yeah I'd offer a scrap or two for for 4-5 of the newest crates.

If you have a bunch of 19-25s you can probably get a bit more for them if you look places like the Steam forums or tf2tp. They're "limited" now and some of their contents hold value.

Crate #1 has some value because of the old wives tale it has a higher chance of unusuals.

Saty

Here's what i got:

#1 - 1 crate
#2 - 3
#3 - 1
#4 - 3
#5 - 2
#7 - 1
#8 - 5
#9 - 3
#11 - 1
#13 - 1
#16 - 2
#17 - 4
#18 - 3
#19 - 2
#20 - 1
#23 - 4
#24 - 4
#27 - 1

Bakphoon

butter_stick said:
I have an activation code for Portal 2 on Steam (entered directly, not the PS3 thing). If anybody is stupid enough to not own Portal 2 I'd trade it for some decent TF2 items. Best I've got elsewhere is a Bills + 2 keys.

Did the trade with him, and he went first. Very reliable trader!

and thank you again :)

But now my hat madness is over :( I will still try to play the shooter part of TF2 though.

I hope i get some lucky drops soon so that i can trade again (I want a Bill's Hat again, because it looks so awesome)

I'm trading:
Holy Mackerel
Mail Box
Atomizer
Shahanshah
Ali Baba boots
Nessie's Iron Nine
Big Earner
Enforcer
Jag
Gun Boats

Vintages stuff:
Direct Hit
Huntsman
Pain Train
Force of Nature
Sandman
Chargin' Targe
Cloak and Dagger

PM me if interested.

vehn

Why do people like to buy cheap craft hats so much? Like what's the difference between craft hats and other hats

zlatko

Banned
First time posting in here, but I want to get the Deus Ex Sniper Rifle. I'm not sure if you can trade it or not, but I'm interested.

Not sure what a fair offer is, but let me know and we can work something out.

vehn said:
Why do people like to buy cheap craft hats so much? Like what's the difference between craft hats and other hats

You can use them in the rebuild hat blueprint.

2 shitty hats = the potential to randomly get 1 good hat.

mojiimbo

zlatko said:
First time posting in here, but I want to get the Deus Ex Sniper Rifle. I'm not sure if you can trade it or not, but I'm interested.

Not sure what a fair offer is, but let me know and we can work something out.
You can make it yourself if you combine a reclaimed metal(6 weapons) + Sydney Sleeper(sniper rifle) + Bison(laser pistol).

zero01101

Neo Member
Scipius said:
Best bet would be to try and get a (cheap) game in exchange for them via the Steam Trading beta.

this makes sense, much obliged; i guess i was subconsciously trying to avoid the steam forums :)

zlatko

Banned
zero01101 said:
this makes sense, much obliged; i guess i was subconsciously trying to avoid the steam forums :)

I'd be willing to give you 2 weapons I have extra of, as well as 2 crates that can have cool items inside for that sniper.

zero01101

Neo Member
zlatko said:
I'd be willing to give you 2 weapons I have extra of, as well as 2 crates that can have cool items inside for that sniper.

thanks, but i don't play tf2 whatsoever so that'd actually be worsening my problem of potentially valuable trinkets that i want to unload now now now :)

zlatko

Banned
zero01101 said:
thanks, but i don't play tf2 whatsoever so that'd actually be worsening my problem of potentially valuable trinkets that i want to unload now now now :)

Ah hokee dokee. You could give it to me just cuz I'm so handsome. :O

Chavelo

Sup, TF2-GAF. :D

WTT:
Villain's Veil
G. Company Man
G. Widowmaker
G. Short Circuit

Mostly looking to sell as a set. Gimme a PM here or send me a friend invite. :D

Things what I want to be rid of:

Strange Syringe Gun
Strange Medic Crossbow Thing
Strange Shotgun
Strange Flamethrower

All for the low low price of 1 refined each. How can you resist?

Previous

check out my new Swatch
So I'm looking for:
Strange Mini gun
Strange Jag
Strange Ambassador
Strange Knife

What kind of prices are those going for now?

Also, I take crates that have those in them off your hands hehehe

Previous said:
So I'm looking for:
Strange Mini gun
Strange Jag
Strange Ambassador
Strange Knife

What kind of prices are those going for now?

Also, I take crates that have those in them off your hands hehehe

heck u can have all of my 18 crates for a like 2 scrap

Smithy C

I'm trading a Grimme Hatte and and Blighted Beak if anyone is interested. Looking for around 2 refined metals and 1 reclaimed metals for each, or 4 refined metals for both.

Add me if you want it! Steam Profile

Edit: Just the Grimm Hatte now for 2 refined metals and a reclaimed metals. Thanks Sgt.Pepper!

commissar

butter_stick said:
Things what I want to be rid of:

Strange Syringe Gun
Strange Medic Crossbow Thing
Strange Shotgun
Strange Flamethrower

All for the low low price of 1 refined each. How can you resist?
I'll take the strange syringe gun for 1 ref if you still have it :]

(pm incoming)

Anony

i'm deleting all my crates by the end of the day (est)
take it for whatever u want; free, 8 for scrap or whatever, up to u
i know i have alot of old crates that are somewhat valuable, so this is your chance to get some undroppable crate

my backpack

anything on weapons on first 3 pages i'm trading, 1 scrap per weapon, 2 scrap for vintage weapon

commissar

Anony said:
i know i have alot of old crates that are somewhat valuable, so this is your chance to get some undroppable crate

my backpack

anything on weapons on first 3 pages i'm trading, 1 scrap per weapon, 2 scrap for vintage weapon
Could I please grab the #19 and #24 crates? For...something, I dunno

steamcommunity.com/id/roffles

Anony said:

my backpack

you have 2 #17s you willing to part with?

heres my backpack...not much but maybe something useful to you (doubt it looking at your inventory, Im new so its empty-ish lol), besides the 2keys i bought to upgrade account...id like to use them on the 17s XD ill try my luck.

Top Bottom