• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Oreoleo

divisionbyzorro said:
By tomorrow I should have enough metal to make an offer of 1.33-1.66 ref for this (range depends upon if the drops match up right). That work for you?

Definitely. Just add me to your Steam friend's list tomorrow and send me a message.

Orellio said:
Definitely. Just add me to your Steam friend's list tomorrow and send me a message.

Yeah, sorry - I'm going to retract. I think I'm going to save the metal to craft some fancy new items from the Deus Ex Update.

So like, not even 15 minutes after crafting The Original, I got one as a drop. >:\

Anyone want to trade for a reclaimed? Save you 2 scrap from crafting yourself :p

jdogmoney

ArtistDude88 said:
So like, not even 15 minutes after crafting The Original, I got one as a drop. >:\

Anyone want to trade for a reclaimed? Save you 2 scrap from crafting yourself :p

Okay! :D

name's jdogmoney, etc

2-3 Ref for Strange Sniper Rifles!

PSEp0.jpg

jdogmoney

I have a Widowmaker that I'll trade one-for-one for any other Deus Ex update thingy weapon...

Also! Vintage Sergeant's Drill Hat for sale! Accepting offers.

Oreoleo

divisionbyzorro said:
Yeah, sorry - I'm going to retract. I think I'm going to save the metal to craft some fancy new items from the Deus Ex Update.

Haha, I understand :D

Edit: That was fast, thanks Gaffers.

TheBez

Orellio said:
Haha, I understand :D

Oh so anyway, yeah. I need some weapons now, since I crafted them all earlier today.

Sydney Sleeper
Battalion's Backup
Frontier Justice
Dead Ringer
Gunslinger
L'etranger

Will give a scrap for each.
Steam id?

Oreoleo

TheBez said:
Steam id?

Oh sorry I guess that would have been helpful, heh. Though it's listed in my GAF profile I wouldn't expect anyone to check there. But a couple Gaffers helped me out already (I'm surprised it happened so fast), thanks anyway.

TheBez

Orellio said:
Oh sorry I guess that would have been helpful, heh. Though it's listed in my GAF profile I wouldn't expect anyone to check there. But a couple Gaffers helped me out already (I'm surprised it happened so fast), thanks anyway.
I was one of them :p

Selling an extra Widowmaker. Also everything on page 5 for 1 scrap. Looking for Deus Specs at a reasonable price.
Edit: Sold the widowmaker. Still trying to sell the Tyrants Helm, 2 ref.

If anybody gets some new crates and doesn't plan on using them, I'll give you some metal for them.

Got some keys that need wasting using.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
butter_stick said:
If anybody gets some new crates and doesn't plan on using them, I'll give you some metal for them.

I got a #27 if that's a new crate.

Pulka

I'M BUYING STUFF

I want:
Righteous Bison (1 scrap)
Australium gold Gold paint (2 reclaimed)
Buffalo Steak Sandvich (1 scrap)
Disciplinary action (1 scrap)
Persian Persuader (1 scrap)

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
What's your Steam id?

I have a disciplinary action and persuader.

Woo! I got a Diamondback in a drop!

I'm planning to craft the rest of the new Deus Ex weapons tonight when I get off work, but if anybody here ended up with any duplicates from drops, I will buy the drops from you at the metal craft price (I'd rather craft myself than buy someone else's crafts however).

• Widowmaker: 2 Rec
  • Machina: Rec + scrap
  • Short Circuit: Rec + scrap

webrunner

Alright, dudes, dudettes, and other miscellaneous dude-types, here's what I've got:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/webrunner

- See those weapons on page 1? Yeah that's a lot of fuckin weapons huh? You know you want them. Well you're in LUCK! I'm trading 1:1 for a weapon, looking for a gunslinger, bison, sleeper

- Also on Page 2, there's a fuckin POST BOX! Yeah, a Postal Pummeler! - make an offer and it can be yours to bash people with!

- Page 2-3 crates: Make virtually any offer and i'll take it. Seriously. Every crate must go!

Bakphoon

divisionbyzorro said:
Woo! I got a Diamondback in a drop!

I'm planning to craft the rest of the new Deus Ex weapons tonight when I get off work, but if anybody here ended up with any duplicates from drops, I will buy the drops from you at the metal craft price (I'd rather craft myself than buy someone else's crafts however).

• Widowmaker: 2 Rec
  • Machina: Rec + scrap
  • Short Circuit: Rec + scrap

Good luck with the machina.. i sold mine for a Ref without problems...

I'm also looking for Team Captain and Fancy Dress uniform...

Bakphoon said:
Good luck with the machina.. i sold mine for a Ref without problems...

No sense buying it for more than that when I can just craft it myself :) This is really more just an offer for anyone wanting to offload any extras quickly; if nobody takes me up on it, I'm not worried because I'll just make it myself later.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
butter_stick said:

I've got some 28s. And some 21/23/24/25 I never bothered with. Can't trade until tonight, though.

Bakphoon

tangmaster96 said:
oh man

i smelted all the metal to craft diamondback then i get it in a drop
what luck...

Hey,even worse is, if the updates comes while you sleep and miss sthe opportunity for low number crafts (it sucks to be european :()

Top Bottom