• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Exuro

Bakphoon said:
Machinas are about 2 rec. But with a bit luck you can still get more for it.
Okay, that's what I thought. I went to trade to some random guy but he was gungho on how I was selling it for too high at 2 rec.

EDIT: and sold for 2 rec. Very nice for a dropped item. :D I have a few hats I want to trade, trying to get a Strange Medigun for my brother.

Doctor's Sack, Modest Pile of Hat, Mining Helm and Engineer Cap for sale along with a bunch of weapons/crates(inc #28).

iy7YVRiP.jpg

http://www.tf2b.com/?id=flameofexuro

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PzXQH.png

This is what I got if anyone on GAF needs anything. All those in red I'll sell for a scrap (except crates, I'll give you 2 crates for 1 scrap). The Gift Wrap in blue I'll sell for 1 refined.

I also have a Scotch Bonnet in case someone wants to buy that.

Bakphoon

Meh...

I'm just leading in an auction for a genuine Machina. I offered 1 key + Professionals Panama for it. Im currently leading it and it seems that no one wants to overbid me (i'm leading for 1 day)

Have i offered too much?

EDIT:

Yeah i see, i payed way too much for it... and i must wait until tuesday until i get it, so it will be even less worth :(

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
wHfvR.png

Lord Cockiswain: 3 refined
Armed Authority: 3 refined
Detective Noir: 1 refined

I'll sell them as a lot for 5.66 refined.

Just went online, got killed by a badass futuristic looking sniper. Yelled WTF HAX and then everyone loled.

Then I saw the New items tab on the Mann Store.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sgt.Pepper said:
Seems to be around 5 Ref from what I've seen. But for some strange reason G. weapons are worth more...
Reason being there will never be more of them. That's why they're worth more.

Although seeking them out exclusively is strange. Coloured text and outlines mean a lot to people I guess, unless your a merchant.

They have a different outline? I thought it was just the green text.

Just PM me some offers.

After the strange sniper rifle and things of that nature.

I want hold out for a deal to the letter. Don't really care for the economy that exists with these items.

OMG Aero

enzo_gt said:
Reason being there will never be more of them. That's why they're worth more.

Although seeking them out exclusively is strange. Coloured text and outlines mean a lot to people I guess, unless your a merchant.
There won't be more of the genuine hats and misc items either, I don't see how this makes the weapons more valuable.

Gav47

vehn said:
Got a full set of Deux Ex items + hats + Rift genuines + vintages + strange wep's + wep's for trade. Want hats and metals, add me!

Strange wep's on page 1 and rest on 4-6

How much for the Strange Minigun/Grenade Launcher?

FatBaby

Anyone have a Strange Medigun for trade?

I have Praire Heel Biters, Mann Co. Orange, Muskelmannbraun, A Deep Commitment to Purple, and various crate numbers I can trade for one.

I really want a Medigun. :( Feel free to PM me.

Edit: http://www.tf2b.com/?id=FatBaby

Most everything I have up for trade is on the last three pages.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Heavy's Sandvich said:
They have a different outline? I thought it was just the green text.

Just PM me some offers.

After the strange sniper rifle and things of that nature.

I want hold out for a deal to the letter. Don't really care for the economy that exists with these items.
I mean an outline in the inventory, which is also green.

OMG Aero said:
There won't be more of the genuine hats and misc items either, I don't see how this makes the weapons more valuable.
People like rare things and like to collect them. Not out of the norm, people do this in real life too. I just think it's weird to spend that many more resources on something with the same exactly function and appearance because of some visual indication you can only see in your own inventory.

enzo_gt said:

People like rare things and like to collect them. Not out of the norm, people do this in real life too. I just think it's weird to spend that many more resources on something with the same exactly function and appearance because of some visual indication you can only see in your own inventory.
I think its more due to the fact that genuine weapons are far rarer than genuine hats. Also, weapons have a wider appeal than hats, thus increasing demand.

Also, sent you a PM.

Zel3

I'm looking for a Strange Medigun or Strange Wrench.

Offering a key or a scout bombing run hat.

edit: just saw what they are going for at the moment. im willing to offer both the key and hat for either of them.

XeroSauce

enzo_gt said:

The biggest deal with collected genuine weapons is using them to kill people, and using them as trade fodder.

If someone is after your item desperatly, he's either looking to make a profit or he really wants that particular weapon.

Looking For: ngDeus Specs
PM me, I'll offer.

vehn

are there any other spreadsheets for prices other than the OP one? That one doesn't have prices for all the new items

Bakphoon

Juancho9 said:
What would my strange syringe gun for? Anyone know?

I dont know, but try to trade it away as fast as possible. Probably still over 1 key, though.

And:

Pricecheck on a Bill's hat where it is written "Gift from ..." ?

TGMIII

Someone please take my g.planeswalker goggles off me, bought them to trade with someone else and they flaked. Willing to let them go for 5 ref.

I have an activation code for Portal 2 on Steam (entered directly, not the PS3 thing). If anybody is stupid enough to not own Portal 2 I'd trade it for some decent TF2 items. Best I've got elsewhere is a Bills + 2 keys.

Looks like I'll have to get some metal to trade for a TC so let's see what I can get.

I have:
Crafted Honcho's Headgear for 3 ref
Genuine Pipboy for 3 ref

Zel3 said:
I'm looking for a Strange Medigun or Strange Wrench.

Offering a key or a scout bombing run hat.

edit: just saw what they are going for at the moment. im willing to offer both the key and hat for either of them.

Think I can help you out :) Sent PM.

JackEtc

Cuban Legend said:
AAAHHH

I'LL BUY IT AT A HIGH PRICE THE PRICE YOU ADVERTISED

- Steam Profile (add if you wish to trade)
- TF2 Backpack
Already have you added Cuban. Sorry I didn't respond too your post, I was at a party. I'll hit you up next time we're both online at the same time if you're still interested.

Top Bottom