• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Looking for a Maul. I'm too scared to craft it because crafting the Rune Blade for scout took me 5 tries. That's months of item drops. I don''t wanna do that again. How much does it sell on average?

Anony

Anony said:
i'm deleting all my crates by the end of the day (est)
take it for whatever u want; free, 8 for scrap or whatever, up to u
i know i have alot of old crates that are somewhat valuable, so this is your chance to get some undroppable crate

my backpack

anything on weapons on first 3 pages i'm trading, 1 scrap per weapon, 2 scrap for vintage weapon
bumping this

Exuro

Got a Genuine Pip Boy for sale. Looking for 4 refined metal or items equivalent to that.

Looking for a Strange Medigun

Bakphoon

I have just gotten a strange sniper rifle and i want to get rid of it, because im not playing sniper.

I'll consider any offer that is worth over a key.

Inflammable Slinky said:
Gazer. Pip Boy is flooded right now.

I wanted the Gazer more anyway and took the offer.

This was a much better use of keys than the last time. I turned my last two keys into a Safe'N'Sound, Googly Gazer, and Strange Flare Gun.

The previous two keys were used to open crates and I got a Strange Eyelander and Strange Chargin' Targe.

To those who haven't learned this lesson yet: if you're not gambling for unusuals, trade keys, don't use them.

Milly79

Okay, so I got the s. Minigun.

I obtained the new Spy helm form DE:R from rebuilding two crap hats.

Still looking for the g. planes walker goggles. Will add more, obviously.

Sgt.Pepper said:
Wait for a while, TF2 was crapping on me terribly bad. Desfragmenting through Steam takes a long time. =|
It's ok, take all the time you need. These tags aren't going anywhere.

Add me and send me a message on Steam whenever you're ready.

Help me clear out these stupid dupe strange weapons and fund my crate addiction.

Strange Crusader's Crossbow
Strange Direct Hit
Strange Flame Thrower
Strange Flare Gun

Direct Hit + Flame Thrower = 1 ref
Flare Gun + Crossbow = 2 rec

My next crate will contain an unusual, I can feel it.

butter_stick said:
Help me clear out these stupid dupe strange weapons and fund my crate addiction.

Strange Crusader's Crossbow
Strange Direct Hit
Strange Flame Thrower
Strange Flare Gun

Direct Hit + Flame Thrower = 1 ref
Flare Gun + Crossbow = 2 rec

smh

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
butter_stick said:
IKtbv.jpg

I don't actually spend money on the keys.

Well, not much anyway

Vast majority of them are bought in metal, I've been burning through while the potential contents of the crates are worth enough in metal to pay for most of the key again.

My trading list:

Genuine Purity Fist
Genuine Pip Boy
Genuine Original [Quake Rocket Launcher]
Strange Flamethrower

What I desire:

Bill's Beret
Strange Shotgun
Strange Minigun

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I need the some crates with the strange demo-man weapons. Series 21? I'll be on the gaf server in a few! (as tHE dIET cOKE of eVIL)

Top Bottom