• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Anilusion

I'm looking to trade my Geniune Company Man for a demo hat, preferably Scotch Bonnet or Reggaelator.

Also looking for Strange Grenade Launcher and Sticky Launcher.

Also got Heavy Duty Rag and a few random weapons, and A LOT of crates.

XeroSauce

divisionbyzorro said:
Still selling this. I have an offer on TF2TP, but I'd rather trade with GAF :).

Some guy really wanted a Liberty Launcher/Reserve Shooter and gave me this for it. I figured; why not?

It's really hilarious to jump into trade servers, find the guys begging for random weapons, and see how much they'll overpay. Five weapons for my Eternal Reward? Sure!

Some guy on a Pony server last night traded a Capotain for a Wrangler. Seriously.

And the guy's like "I care not for hats".

I had to disconnect after that and think about life

XeroSauce said:
Some guy on a Pony server last night traded a Capotain for a Wrangler. Seriously.

And the guy's like "I care not for hats".

I had to disconnect after that and think about life

I think the real question is what were you doing at a pony server ?

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Everything on pages 1 and 2 of m'backpack for trade.

http://tf2b.com/?id=exmakina

Crates - 8 for 1 scrap
Strange Syringe Gun - 1 rec
Superfan - 1 rec
Weapons - 1 scrap or 2 random weapons each

Also, I'm looking for the Gloves of Running Urgently. Anyone got a pair to spare?

Thanks, JackFrost! =]

Switters

Looking to unload some good stuff for metal. Enforcer, brass beast, are a couple of scraps. The diamond back I'll take the highest offer on. The hats are whatever the spreadsheet says they are. The paints I'll let go for a scrap each.

I'm also interested in obtaining planeswalker googles if any one would like to part with theirs.

StOyb.jpg

Hats.

Hats never change.

Have:

http://tf2b.com/?id=76561197995245837

Most of them for sale.

Of note:

Made Man
Professor's Peculiarity
Pyromancer's Mask
Connoisseur's Cap
Honcho's Headgear
Desert Marauder
Armored Authority
Hero's Hachimaki

G. Anger
G. Pip-Boy

V. Sola Topi
V. Tyrant's Helm
V. Hotrod
V. Stovepipe

S. Grenade Launcher
S. Medigun
S. Flamethrower
S. Backburner
S. Wrench
S. Jarate

Wrapped Lugermorph
Clean UHHHH
V. Crusader's Crossbow

Regular Weapons

Want:

1 scrap/2 random weapons per regular weapon
Metal, Keys, Hats
Earbuds for 2 Bills

Switters said:
Looking to unload some good stuff for metal. Enforcer, brass beast, are a couple of scraps. The diamond back I'll take the highest offer on. The hats are whatever the spreadsheet says they are. The paints I'll let go for a scrap each.

Is that Purity Fist genuine?

Switters said:
Aye. I'll take 3.66 for it or trade it for the googles.

I keep hoping to find a non-genuine one pop up; the genuine tax is just a little too steep for me on that. Sorry.

Orellio said:
Non-Genuine Pip Boy - Would like ~1 ref for it. It's not worth as much as I thought, apparently.

It's craftable, isn't it? I'm surprised the spreadsheet lists it at 0.66 ref; all craftables should be worth at least 1 ref...

Hold on to it. As soon as Valve releases the patch they've been hinting at to give us a second misc slot, it'll jump in value. At the very least, don't take less than 1 ref for it; you can dump it in most any trade server for that price. Just wait for the guy who says 'buying craft hats for 1 ref' and trade it away.

mojiimbo

divisionbyzorro said:
It's really hilarious to jump into trade servers, find the guys begging for random weapons, and see how much they'll overpay. Five weapons for my Eternal Reward? Sure!
Really? I've noticed since they turned back on trades in the server chat it's pretty much always just a scrap or two random weapons. In general I've found it pretty soul crushing to have to visit trade servers. The prices are awful, you have to basically spam the chat if you want to sell anything which perpetuates the problem, it seems like most of the people there are just there to idle or get free kills, the voice chat is full of obnoxious people and you'll either get lowballed or shit on for your prices.

Selling all these weapons for 1 scrap each, or 4 for 3 scraps. List below.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995230466/

xNeMd.png

J8Fl3.png

• Scout
Candycane x 2
Boston Basher x 3
Mad milk x 3
Force A Nature
The Winger x 2
Fan o War
Sandman
• Sniper
Sydney sleeper
Huntsman x 2
Jarate
Razorback
Bushwacka x 2
Tribalmans shiv x 2
• Soldier
Black Box
The Concheror x 2
The Equalizer
• Demoman
Ali Babas Wee Booties
The Claidheamh Mor
Nessies Nine Iron
Ullapool caber
Eyelander
Scotsmans skullcutter
• Medic
Overdose
Blutsauger
Kritzkrieg
• Heavy
Brass Beast
Natasha
Family Business
Sandvich
Vintage Natasha
Eviction Notice x 3
Fists of Steel
Killing Gloves of Boxing x 2
Warriors Spirit
• Pyro
Degreaser
Bckburner
Flare gun x 2
Detonater x 2
Back scratcher
Postal Pummeler
• Spy
L'Etranger x 2
Ambassador
Your Eternal Reward x 2
Connivers Kunai x 2
• Engineer
Frontier Justice
Wrangler
Southern Hospitality
Gunslinger

New stranges have shown up! Axtinguisher, Black Box, Razorback, and the other hasn't been wiki'd yet (early reports say it's the Eyelander again).

Also, reports are that the Sun-on-a-Stick and Three Rune Blade are dropping now. No word if the Maul is dropping. So don't drop any metal on these; their value is going to tank. On the flip side, if one drops for you, sell it as fast as you can while the value is still high. :)

Gav47

The S.Blackbox is going to be really expensive for a while if the RL is anything to go by. The Axetigusher is my favorite melee weapon in the game glad to see it get a strange version and I presume the Razorback counts the number of backstabs blocked, right?

Gav47 said:
The S.Blackbox is going to be really expensive for a while if the RL is anything to go by. The Axetigusher is my favorite melee weapon in the game glad to see it get a strange version and I presume the Razorback counts the number of backstabs blocked, right?

It'll probably also be artificially expensive because the Razorback and Eyelander won't be desirable, so the people opening crates will want to get more for the good items that do come out of the them.

Also, the wiki updated the undocumented changes; the Three Rune Blade, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, Maul, and Sun-on-a-Stick are all dropping now.

Zel3

Strange Blackbox will be mine. ^_^

Can't wait for a strange Tomislav and strange Gunslinger.

Strange Sanvich also please.

Bakphoon

I put Buds + TS Bills + 6 keys on TF2TP looking for unusual offers (or a vintage bills)

I got 2 offers so far:

P. fetti coupe disaster

and

P. fetti hotrod

I know that heavy unusuals (except hound dog) arent worth that much, but i don't know what the hotrod is worth. (I dont want to pay 2 buds of stuff for a 1-1.5 bud unusual)

Gav47

divisionbyzorro said:
Also, the wiki updated the undocumented changes; the Three Rune Blade, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, Maul, and Sun-on-a-Stick are all dropping now.

Excellent these are the only weapons I'm missing apart from the Big Kill.

Selling a NG Hero's Tail, I'm after a Brainslug, a Pyromancer's Mask, a Brigade Helm, a Hottie's Hoodie, a Whiskered Gentleman or a Connoisseur's Cap for it.

XeroSauce

Most Sought-After Unusuals:

Scout: Milkman, Bonk Boy, Tosslecap

Soldier: Kabuto, Tyrant, Honcho (most other Soldier hats are also high tiers)

Pyro: Attendant, Chef, Hoodie

Demoman: Samur-Eye, Scotch Bonnet, Hallmark (possibly Sultan)

Heavy: Big Chief, Hound Dog

Engineer: Hotrod, Ten Gallon

Medic: Berliner's, Tyrolean, Beak

Sniper: Snaggletooth, Veil

Spy: Fez, Noh Mercy, Phantom

Multi-Class: Team Captain, Modest Pile

1up

divisionbyzorro said:
Hold on to it. As soon as Valve releases the patch they've been hinting at to give us a second misc slot, it'll jump in value. At the very least, don't take less than 1 ref for it; you can dump it in most any trade server for that price. Just wait for the guy who says 'buying craft hats for 1 ref' and trade it away.

Oh man Essential Accessories and Planeswalkers Goggles are going to skyrocket in price when that happens. Glad I got both of them early.

All misc slot items are going to be going for huge demand.

mojiimbo said:
In general I've found it pretty soul crushing to have to visit trade servers. The prices are awful, you have to basically spam the chat if you want to sell anything which perpetuates the problem, it seems like most of the people there are just there to idle or get free kills, the voice chat is full of obnoxious people and you'll either get lowballed or shit on for your prices.

I've had people in the trade server say "This is a trade server?"

:/

Goon Boon

Banned
Tkawsome said:
So I set up an alt. How do I trade with my real account, or is that not possible?
You have to buy any one item from the store, or gift it a copy of tf2 from before tf2 went free to play - includes keys and paints if you want.

Switters

These guys are still available. If you really want the Deus ex stuff I won't charge genuine prices if you promise not to resell them, or I will trade everything for a googly gazer and/or the sight for sore eyes.

Z5cRR.jpg

Switters said:
These guys are still available. If you really want the Deus ex stuff I won't charge genuine prices if you promise not to resell them, or I will trade everything for a googly gazer and/or the sight for sore eyes.

If you really want to get rid of them, put them up on TF2TP at prices slightly below market, and they should go quickly. No sense just fire sale-ing them. The Genuine Purity Fist alone is worth a Googly Gazer.

mojiimbo

The Softcap and sniper hat alone should be enough to get you a Gazer. The 3 engineer hats and the Deux Ex cap should get you close to a Sight For Sore Eyes.

Switters

Thanks for the advice. Is tf2tp always so fucking slow though? It totally crawls for me like nothing else on the net.

Thought I'd bring it to GAF first.

Acerac

Banned
Switters said:
Thanks for the advice. Is tf2tp always so fucking slow though? It totally crawls for me like nothing else on the net.

You're not the only one. It is the slowest site out there.

mojiimbo

Switters said:

Yeah, it's painfully slow at peak times. Try listing it both there and at TF2Outpost, which is much faster but doesn't have as many users.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/

Bakphoon

Fox318 said:

3.5 buds of stuff (Buds + TS Bills + 6 keys + Full G. Deus Ex set + Team Captain + Fancy Dress Uniform. (TC + FDU were non-crafted ones)

I think I will be looking for a Fancy Dress Uniform #26, when i get some promos again.

(I dont want to touch the genuine collection)

Edit: I found a #6 FDU for 7 keys, but im "broke" at the moment :/

Anilusion

Does anybody have a Reggaelator for trade? Doubt I'd be able to afford an Unusual one but I think the standard one looks pretty neat.

Top Bottom