• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
mojiimbo said:

Many thanks! Now I'm down to just one Polycount hat, The Maul, and the Three-Rune Blade, then I'll have everything I'm after.

Until the next items update.

Everything on the first row is a scrap; everything else is 1:1 for any random weapon.

KN4xM.png

Steam id: divisionbyzorro

I'm impatient, so I'll probably sell them all on trade servers by the end of the weekend.

divisionbyzorro said:
Everything on the first row is a scrap; everything else is 1:1 for any random weapon.

KN4xM.png

Steam id: divisionbyzorro

I'm impatient, so I'll probably sell them all on trade servers by the end of the weekend.

Added you and tried to send you a message, guess you aren't that impatient. :p

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Does anyone have an unusual direct hit? I have no idea what the heck i could give for it.

I hate that weapon but I want a fancy version of it that tracks kills :(

Zel3

evlcookie said:
Does anyone have an unusual direct hit? I have no idea what the heck i could give for it.

I hate that weapon but I want a fancy version of it that tracks kills :(

You mean strange? Yeah I have one, you can have it for 2 reclaimed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is the veil still worth that much? I really should trade it while it is worth about $7, but it combined with the Spiral Salute looks so great.

Chesskid1

Banned
can anyone help a newb out?

my main is a medic. i would really love a strange medigun to keep track of my stats.

do i have anything worth a strange medigun? i'll trade pretty much anything. it's the only class i play so it's highly valuable to me. if i don't have enough stuff, maybe i will in a few months :D

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Chesskid1

i have a few hats that dropped (Ol Geezer, SafeNSound, Furious Fukkashama) so that's about it. sorry, i don't know how to reorganize backpack or i'm too lazy, heh.

edit: was able to trade for a strange medigun, thanks luiztfc :)

mojiimbo

It won't be instantaneous but you should be able to get 2 ref each for the Geezer or the F.F. and you should be able to find a Medigun for about that much. There's a lot for 2.33, less for 2 and every now and then someone clears one out at 1.66. You might get lucky and have someone 1:1 trade for one of those hats too. Make sure it's a real strange and not a stock gun with a nametag though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...was just trying that crate simulator out.

God DAMN I'm unlucky.

First time the crates were available, I opened 20 dollars worth and got an unusual stout shanko (confetti effect)

Little did I know that would be the only unusual I would ever get!

I think I've spent 60 dollars total on keys now. Fuckin Valve...

Also decided to upload my long ass video. It's going to take all day at this rate :(

Chesskid1

Banned
mojiimbo said:
It won't be instantaneous but you should be able to get 2 ref each for the Geezer or the F.F. and you should be able to find a Medigun for about that much. There's a lot for 2.33, less for 2 and every now and then someone clears one out at 1.66. You might get lucky and have someone 1:1 trade for one of those hats too. Make sure it's a real strange and not a stock gun with a nametag though.

thanks very much for the info man. now i know what to do. :) hopefully someone comes along.

Here's a fun game!
You like steam games! I like buds and maxs heads. You give me those, ill buy you equivalent value games on steam. Everyone wins!

Bakphoon

I'm not sure what would be the better investment.. a #1 El Jefe or a low craft Team Captain (#24 or #54)?

Low craft number items confuse me :/

Also:

What is a realistic price for a g. El jefe now, has anyone gotten it cheaper than a buds yet?
Everyone wants buds + sweets for it.

XeroSauce

Bakphoon said:
I'm not sure what would be the better investment.. a #1 El Jefe or a low craft Team Captain (#24 or #54)?

Low craft number items confuse me :/

Also:

What is a realistic price for a g. El jefe now, has anyone gotten it cheaper than a buds yet?
Everyone wants buds + sweets for it.

#24 Team Captain is a pretty solid investment; you can find a lot of people willing to pay a LOT for low crafts.

Dechaios said:
Does anyone have any series 19 crates? I'll pay a scrap for each one. Looking for about 4 in total.

I was actually coming here looking for exactly the same thing. Only need one or two in case someone has half a dozen for Dechaios and me. :D

I still have a Nessie's Nine Iron and two unused dueling games for a scrap apiece.

I'll also take any random paints or shit-tier stranges for the dueling games if that works for you.

Top Bottom