• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Errr, I already have Aquaria & Crayon Physics, so I'm only interested in the other games. Since I haven't touched the game since Halloween, I only have a Rogue's Col Roule to offer.

Anyone that would take this offer? You don't have to pay the average since I already got the extras anyway.

Bumping for new page.

I'm trading away my bonus Humble Bundle; it gets you "Aquaria" and "Crayon Physics Deluxe." Any offer is a good offer!

I also just realized that my last idler never gave away Professor Speks. If anyone doesn't have one yet and wants to make an offer, PM me. Once again, any offer is a good offer :)

Firehead

divisionbyzorro said:
Bumping for new page.

I'm trading away my bonus Humble Bundle; it gets you "Aquaria" and "Crayon Physics Deluxe." Any offer is a good offer!

I also just realized that my last idler never gave away Professor Speks. If anyone doesn't have one yet and wants to make an offer, PM me. Once again, any offer is a good offer :)

Check your PM ^^

Relax.MX

I have to trade:

Deus Ex Specs
Old Guadalajara
Larrikin Robin
Prancer's Pride
Scottish Snarl
Baseball Bill's Sports Shine
Genuine Plants vs Zombies Hats
Crocleather Slouch

Offers? i accept refs or games...

Anony

well, i uncrated a fucking strange holy mackerel
this is why i hate tf2

looks like i was better off selling my crate cuz it took 2.33 ref to buy a key

well, i uncrated a fucking strange holy mackerel
this is why i hate tf2

looks like i was better off selling my crate cuz it took 2.33 ref to buy a key

hah the only reason people uncrate is for the rarity of getting an unusual hat

btw would you sell that to me when it becomes tradable

hah the only reason people uncrate is for the rarity of getting an unusual hat

Not the series #30. The series #30 crate is the only one where whatever you uncrate is worth more than the key. That said, Anony is complaining that he could have sold the crate and made more than the profit he'll make from selling the Strange Holy Mackerel.

I still say it's a good risk. 60% of the items in that crate sell for 12+ refined. It's a risk for sure, but it's worth the risk IMO.

Not the series #30. The series #30 crate is the only one where whatever you uncrate is worth more than the key. That said, Anony is complaining that he could have sold the crate and made more than the profit he'll make from selling the Strange Holy Mackerel.

I still say it's a good risk. 60% of the items in that crate sell for 12+ refined. It's a risk for sure, but it's worth the risk IMO.

Yeah for #30 the risk is worth the gain for example the strange machina is worth at least 14 ref

TF2 warehouse has over 500 keys in stock. lol

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2trade/comments/mmdcg/h_12k_refined_yes_over_a_thousand_refined_w_bills/

They're also trying to offload 1500 refined on Reddit for more valuable items that people will actually want to buy. :lol

The problem with the warehouse is that people only want to sell cheap stuff and buy expensive stuff. So they're overstocked with crap items and they don't have enough big ticket items to satisfy the people with large credit balances.

I feel bad for you guys and the fish. If I didn't already have a strange fish, I'd buy it.

As it stands, the only #30s I'm missing now are the Machina and Caber.

I feel bad for you guys and the fish. If I didn't already have a strange fish, I'd buy it.

As it stands, the only #30s I'm missing now are the Machina and Caber.

Meh...the wh took it for 5 and change.....just irks me cause its the cheapest item available i believe...i couldve sold the crate for more...The machina i couldve made a hefty profit and the gunslinger id use (especially with my newfound love of gunslinger engie). Meh guess i cant cry too much i did make a 3ref profit for just waking up

Grinchy

Banned
45ish. Didn't get any #30s the first three or four weeks. Been getting them about one a week after that initial drought.

Wow.

Out of curiosity, do you idle them all at the same time with sandboxie or do you have a better way?

Anilusion

45ish. Didn't get any #30s the first three or four weeks. Been getting them about one a week after that initial drought.

How do you handle trading and crafting with that many accounts? I'm running about 10 accounts myself and it's annoying as hell already.

DTKT

Out of curiosity, how is Valve handling multiple accounts from one IP address? I could probably run a couple of VM machine but they would all originate from the same computer?

I thought that was a bannable offense?

He runs them all on a dedicated box using some form of VM. Don't remember the specifics. Yeoz is a Don Draper.

he must go in some sort of massive rotation. that's got to be a lot of effort. a VM requires what? at least 700MB or so for Windows? + 20GB of space (for a little elbow room)?

I can't imagine what kind of setup he's running.

Top Bottom