• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

I'm selling a craftable, clean Pencil Pusher for 2.33 ref or 1 key. That's slightly less than it costs to buy from the Warehouse, and slightly more than they would pay me for it, so it seems like a fair price. PM me if interested.

Haha, a lot better than the mackerel! What are you gonna do? Sell it or play snipy?

no idea, actually. :-/

it's definitely my preferred sniper weapon, as I only played with the regular one because it was Strange. But I might prefer what I can get for it to the weapon itself. It's just that...it took how many weeks just to get 1 #30 drop? Makes it harder to part with because it's relatively rare. All the other Stranges I can think of wanting are regular crate drops that will drop like a rock in value in the next couple of weeks as they become abundant (YEW, Reserve, Soda).

idk.

no idea, actually. :-/

it's definitely my preferred sniper weapon, as I only played with the regular one because it was Strange. But I might prefer what I can get for it to the weapon itself. It's just that...it took how many weeks just to get 1 #30 drop? Makes it harder to part with because it's relatively rare. All the other Stranges I can think of wanting are regular crate drops that will drop like a rock in value in the next couple of weeks as they become abundant (YEW, Reserve, Soda).

idk.

Definitely don't buy any of the new Stranges now. Most of them will end up going for 1-2 rec within a month. Unless you're looking for hats, or would rather have one of the other valuable #30 stranges, I'd just keep it.

I know that the warehouse won't crack down on silly consignments because they make a profit on each listing, but this is just getting out of hand. :lol

NYBl8.png

How much does one of those slap taunts go for? I really want one, but I don't want to buy it. Something tells me it's going to be silly expensive...

I have an uncraftable Milkman... But I don't want to separate my Polycount sets (I finally just completed all the sets). Do you have a craftable one to trade?

I have an uncraftable Milkman... But I don't want to separate my Polycount sets (I finally just completed all the sets). Do you have a craftable one to trade?

Yes, actually. I'm really just trying to downgrade my craftable polycount hats into uncraftables to scrounge up a little extra metal. So I'd sell you my craftable Milkman for an uncraftable + 1 refined.

Firebrand

Looking for a Team Captain and a Stethoscope. Possibly Buccaneer's Bicorne and Planeswalker Goggles.

I'm okay with uncraftables.

I'm trading a Genuine War Head. They just became tradable, so the market isn't established. Make an offer!

And my Genuine Point-And-Shoot is only for sale if you're radically overpaying. I love that hat too much. :)

Top Bottom