• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

DarkKyo

DTI65.jpg

eDR1j.jpg

A shot in the dark here, but anyone interested in this?
B/O is 4 buds which isn't too bad for a pretty nice hat/effect combo such as this.

Dropping the ask on my Genuine War Head to 3.44 to keep pace with the Warehouse consigns. PM me if interested.

I also have 23 crates to get rid of, including 3 older ones (23, 24, 25). Make an offer!

OMG Aero

I don't suppose anyone has a Festive Tree they are willing to trade?
I want to get into the Christmas mood early with a terrible hat and I'll pay the spreadsheet price of 1.66 refined.
Edit: Nevermind I got one from a trading site

Naughty Winter Crates worth anything? I could really use some metal, and I remembered these holiday crates usually go for something ridiculous lol

I'm getting some really dumb offers elsewhere, so I guess I'll try here:

9nb3l.png

Keep in mind this is an extremely low craft number, so yes, it's worth more than the Genuine version. How much more is hard to say, it's really up to demand.

Will look at offers, also considering straight cash for it.

Looking to get Unarmed Combat, name your price.

fuuu Scouts for having so many Melee weapons, tried to craft one many times :/

Got one.

Switters

Hey guys, a clean Milkman dropped for me last night. Worth trading for any of the new stuff that's come out? Pm me on steam PwnyBownz to trade.

Tenck

Strange Festive medigun or Strange Festive Wrench for a Festive Spy knife :eek:

P.S: This isn't what it looks like Division.

OMG Aero

It seems I will never learn to not open crates and now I have a festive scattergun but I don't really play Scout.
In other words, anyone want to trade their festive medigun for my festive scattergun?

Edit: Got it

yeoz

Thats weird it won't let me add you well just add me then
Just as an FYI for everyone, if you don't want to or can't add someone as a friend, just enter the same steam group chat room (like the neogaf-tf2 chat room), and use that to trade instead.
You can select them from the people in room list and hit 'Invite to Trade' like normal without needing to add them.

edit: uh, and offering 12 15 refined for a strange festive bat if anyone's got one. or a big pile of hats. let's talk. (http://tf2b.com/id/yeoz) Got one from a kind anonymous fellow for 14 refined.

mojiimbo

I've got a non-strange festive wrench and the Scout wrapping paper melee weapon, anyone interested in one of these for any of the other Christmas items?

Just as an FYI for everyone, if you don't want to or can't add someone as a friend, just enter the same steam group chat room (like the neogaf-tf2 chat room), and use that to trade instead.
You can select them from the people in room list and hit 'Invite to Trade' like normal without needing to add them.
[/URL])

Thanks for the heads up

Are you sure they'll become craftable next week? The way it's worded on the TF2 website makes it sound like you can only get the for this week and from crates.

Nah, it says that things will "go back to normal" next week. So that means that the items will be put up for sale, able to be crafted, and able to be found. They did this to give everyone's items an equal share from keys bought (more than likely). They always experiment in the game, so who knows how they might handle something like this in the future.

Yeef

I've got a non-strange festive wrench and the Scout wrapping paper melee weapon, anyone interested in one of these for any of the other Christmas items?
I'll take the wrap assassin. Send me a message on Steam later tonight. I should be home around 8pm or so, Eastern.

Top Bottom