• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I've got a festive minigun, sniper rifle, a strange festive flame thrower, and a holiday punch. Looking for other holiday crap.

Yeef

I am also in the market for these strange weapons:
  • Atomizer
  • Family Business
  • Reserve Shooter
  • Your Eternal Reward
  • Half-Zatoichi

I've got tons of naughty and nice crates that I don't plan on opening, so if anyone's looking send me a message. I'll be at work until 8pm eastern or so, though.

Looking for:

Philo-whatchmacallit (new Pyro primary)
Manmelter
Eureka Effect
Pomson 6000

Had a couple drop and traded them while the iron was still hot, but now I'd like to buy them back. Willing to go up to 2 rec each. if you can do, let me know. Grats.

Grinchy

Banned
I got a pomson 6000 drop, I put it up on TF2TP for 1.66 ref, and some guy just gave me 2 ref for it. Awesome haha.

I'm shocked anyone would pay so much but tis the season.

SmokinDan

Anyone want a normal Festive Sniper Rifle? Willing to 1:1 with another class's Festive weapon. Or another offer if you don't have another weapon.

Also have a Third Degree if anyone wants to trade for that.

Bakphoon

I got a Naughty Crate as a drop.
I dont want it, but I hope that someone of you will proveide a better home for it. Perfect would be one of the new weapons (i think of spycicle or new pyro axe or new pyro wrench or a festive rocket laucher) I just don't want to get tempted to open it.

Zomba13

Got:
Holiday Punch
Bootie Time (Scout elf feet. They jingle all the way)

Would like if I could get a Festive Flame-thrower for the Holiday Punch and the Kringle Collection for the Bootie Time (the jingle when you run)

I've gotten some really good deals today.

Ornament Armament for 3.33 ref

Krinkle Collection for 4 weapons (he posted the trade on tf2tp)!

feels good, man. I can't say I'm really interested in any other of the holiday items, but if I find a good deal on a Brown Bomber or a Strange Festive Sticky (which I would name "KWANZAA" lol), I'll jump.

For Sale (updated):

Hatless Sniper: Selling as a craft hat for 1 ref
L'Inspecteur: 2.33 ref
Dueling Mini Game: 1 scrap
Winter Crates: 1 rec each (I have 1 nice and 3 naughty)
28 Regular Crates: 2 scrap for all. I will delete them soon to make room. :)
Festive Stickybomb Launcher 1.33 ref (spreadsheet price)

Looking to buy:

Unarmed Combat
Wanga Prick
The three Grordbort Pyro Weapons
New Heavy Mittens
Spy Icicle

Give me a PM and a price, only have metal

It finally paid off! 15 crates later I found a "Unusual Scotch Bonnet w/ Stormy Storm" anyone have some idea of what its worth?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595831282358588367/4DB7C2351D7C1991F1E5283784B4996F6BC0FA1F/

I went on TF2Outpoat and saw someone wanted 12 buds for one and another wanted a Houwar for one. Very great unbox you got! Be very careful with it, don't trade it to someone who wants to trade very quickly and if you do want to trade it, get other people's opinions first. Take your time with it, people will try to offer crap or rip you off. If you want to trade it for money, that's a very risky thing to do.

Again, very nice!

rezuth

that'd be worth...about 12-14 buds, or around $300. give or take.

you can get just about any hat in the game with that. Or sell it and buy something nice for yourself for Christmas.

I went on TF2Outpoat and saw someone wanted 12 buds for one and another wanted a Houwar for one. Very great unbox you got! Be very careful with it, don't trade it to someone who wants to trade very quickly and if you do want to trade it, get other people's opinions first. Take your time with it, people will try to offer crap or rip you off. If you want to trade it for money, that's a very risky thing to do.

Again, very nice!

Thanks guys :)

If anyone want to make an offer you could PM me here.

Grinchy

Banned
Wow I'd sell it for $300 in a heartbeat. I was happy I sold another winter weapon drop for 2 refined but that hat kinda trumps it.

rezuth

Wow I'd sell it for $300 in a heartbeat. I was happy I sold another winter weapon drop for 2 refined but that hat kinda trumps it.
Yeah, I need a dishwasher so I'm going to try and sell it. Anyone have any ideas on where and how? I have never sold anything.

Yeah, I need a dishwasher so I'm going to try and sell it. Anyone have any ideas on where and how? I have never sold anything.

Sourceop.com

Look at how sales threads in the "Item Buying/Selling" forum are set up and mimic them.

Only sell to someone that can supply a decent rep thread to verify their trustworthiness.

Consider using MoneyPak (google it) to ensure maximum safety.

LunarMX

I want to trade my Festive Stickybomb Launcher for any other festive that it's not a Medigun nor a Sniper Rifle. Also have the Heavy's Festive Punch for any other holiday weapon. Just add me.

So my TF2 inventory has disappeared from Steam. I can still see all my items in-game and with a backpack viewer, but when I go to use Steam trading, none of my TF2 items show up. Is this happening to anyone else?

Top Bottom