• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
TF2 Economy may just crash soon if Valve doesn't move fast. Item Duplication is here! Methods don't seem to have leaked yet, but people are starting to notice suspicious trades and after some research are finding that there are multiple items with the same Original ID.

Edit: Whops, sort of wrong topic. But Buyer Beware around offers seeming to good to be true!

So are "The Longest Journey" and "Dreamfall" any good? Because I just got them as a gift from the "Great Gift Bag," and I don't know whether to redeem them or try to trade them.

DarkKyo

Dunno how many people dabble in unusuals/promos here but.. I'm trading an Orbiting Planets Western Wear for only 2 buds if anyone wants it and has the buds. Has a space cowboy theme kinda :p

Updating sale list:

Six Holiday-Restricted Winter Noisemakers: Are these things worth anything? Feel free to offer.
Dueling Minigame: 1 scrap
The Longest Journey/Dreamfall 2-pack (Steam Game): Taking offers. It's on sale on Steam for $10 right now, will go up to more later. I'm not necessarily looking for a $10 TF2 item; just looking to see what I can get for it. :)

XeroSauce

Looking For:
ng Three-Rune Blade
ng Maul
Wanga Prick
Unarmed Combat
The Conscious Objector
Apoco-Fists
nh Buzz Killer
nh Holy Hunter
nh Blazing Bull? (Pyro Hallo Hat)
Spy-cicle
Holiday Punch
Wrap Assassin

Any and all Christmas weapons, new ones are priority, also collecting the festive ones.

Selling:
METAL

TF2 Economy may just crash soon if Valve doesn't move fast. Item Duplication is here! Methods don't seem to have leaked yet, but people are starting to notice suspicious trades and after some research are finding that there are multiple items with the same Original ID.

Edit: Whops, sort of wrong topic. But Buyer Beware around offers seeming to good to be true!

again? I thought they fixed it

Yeef

I have 9 Nice crates and 18 naughty crates. Anyone who wants them can have them all for the low, low price of 3 refined. The only catch is that it has to be in the next few minutes. Send me a message on steam or find me in the NeoGAF group chat if you want them.

NeoForte

Anyone trading a Festive Flamethrower? I have a Festive Knife and Scattergun that we can trade for. Or have Strange Revolver and Knife I can trade too.... All 4 for a Strange Festive Flamethrower lol

rezuth

I put out an ad on sourceop for my Scotch Bonnet w/ Stormy Storm effect but if someone here wants to get a good deal I'm willing to listen. I'm mainly looking for cash, if you are interested shoot me a PM. I'll rather have a gaffer than some random person.

I mean in just two minutes I already had two people try and scam me. Ugh. If you want any other items in the sale I'm willing to negotiate. I'm looking for 300'ish, I could go lower if you are a nice person :)

Buy cheap and resell for profit!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rezuth_

UpGee.jpg

Not my image but it looks the same.

Have multiple naughty and nice crates. I'm not opening them so if anyone wants to make me an offer I'm up to anything. I am looking for a spycicle, metal, or whatever.

I now have two Steam games for trade:

The Longest Journey and Dreamfall double pack: I figure that 3+/- keys is fair? I have a pending offer of 2 keys + sweets on TF2 Outpost, if the guy ever gets back online.

Shadowgrounds: Looking for something in the neighborhood of 1 key.

I can be tempted with most anything though. Feel free to just offer away in PMs if you're interested. These are Steam gifts, so you could even buy them to give to someone else if you're in the Christmas spirit. :)

rezuth

So many people try and trick me, how do people who trade deal with all these assholes? If anyone wants to make some money I'm willing to throw in a lot of stuff for the cheap price of 300 bucks sent through paypal.

Unusual Scotch Bonnet
Gentle Manne's Service Medal #6797
Genuine Deus Specs
Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe
Swagman's Swatter
Various Paints
Hat With No Name
Genuine Pip-Boy
Whiskered Gentleman

If you see anything else you like in my backpack, just ask me and I'll consider throwing it in. Someone save me :(

http://www.tf2items.com/id/rezuth_

Just write in the thread or PM me.

I'm looking to buy a Strange Knife and a Strange Stickybomb Launcher. I'm willing to pay spreadsheet + 1 rec for each.

Also selling Festive Scattergun, Sniper Rifle, and Wrench for 1 refined each.

Acerac

Banned
Looking for a strange kritzkrieg and a strange gunslinger. Willing to pay 15 ref for the kritz and 10 for the slinger, though I am willing to negotiate.

I also have 4 each of nice and naughty crates. I'll give them up for a scrap apiece.

FatBaby

Can I interest anyone in a Festive Sniper Rifle? I really would like a Festive Minigun, although I suppose a Festive Medigun would be nice too.

Top Bottom